I tried using AI. It scared me.

Post a reply


This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.
Smilies
:D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: I tried using AI. It scared me.

Re: I tried using AI. It scared me.

by brosce » Tue Oct 06, 2026 8:31 am

The part about AI being able to fix the email with code is pretty impressive, but I can understand why that level of capability feels unsettling. It really does show how quickly these tools are changing.Broken Screen

I tried using AI. It scared me.

by Tom Mazanec » Wed Feb 15, 2023 7:56 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPhJbKBuNnA
2,402,084 views
Tom Scott


Script assistant: Laura Conlon
No AI assistance was used, except where noted.

ALTERNATE TITLES:
Crypto and the metaverse aren't the future. AI is.
I just wanted to fix my email.
I tried ChatGPT and had a minor existential crisis
Everything is about to change
ChatGPT is Napster, 24 years later.
ChatGPT is 2023's Napster.

CHAPTERS
0:00 Intro
0:07 I just wanted to fix my email
2:39 Gmail's label system sucks
5:35 Wait, I can fix this with code
7:36 It can't be that good, right?
11:31 Everything is going to change

Top