Financial topics

Investments, gold, currencies, surviving after a financial meltdown
richard5za

Re: Financial topics

Post by richard5za »

vincecate wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:04 pm
"The number of companies filing for insolvency in England and Wales last quarter was the highest since 2009, a situation that’s expected to get worse before it gets better."

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... since-2009

They just started raising rates and rates are still far below inflation. Do think this will get worse before it gets better.
Agree with you. Its seems that we are still only at the beginning.

aeden

Post by aeden »

We are treading water only in this zone. Given the break downs as the playbook used by the Bolshevik's its still ongoing as in traction.
Yuri tried to warn us. Given the brain agency issue pollution from even internal facts and abuses we anticipate further slippage
if not down right rope burn given the facts. We have left it as infection rate to sepsis. Hand or eye cut off is to late.
The rot appears terminal and is.

Some had been starting to think it has run its' course and is making up enemies in order to justify its' bloated budget.
Its not and they are idiots. Half should of been Marshalls and the rest put down as rabid.

The Antifa I talked to had been shut out of employ from the lock downs. Two work offers had been forwarded and that was enough to
limit the scope to well the mice will eat the snapper turtles. Well we think our disposition is better then tats head to toe
but we more than understand the infection routes.
https://thecitizen.com/2022/07/21/black ... t-arrests/
Self liquidating assets.
We, well myself thought the dawn toe tags would subside as a numbers of self liquidating map.
For those that moved to thinking areas minus the brain rot of .gov dullards as in open drug and open border cults it only took
a year for the thinking people to send it packing to the swamp areas where it still belongs. ZR as in zone retards bitching about facts
they can deal with also. The point was to destabilize ours. Guess what demsheviks that aint rain running down your back is it now.

Keep sending them to the swamp tards in earnest as in double down.

aeden

Post by aeden »

Lumber Futures 483.20 -38.00 (-7.29%)

DIYers will not see prices down as inventory clears and producers already scaled back as indicated from float inventory moving.

Local 2x4 to $4.5 from $10
Last edited by aeden on Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

richard5za

Post by richard5za »

Very difficult market to trade at present Higg. I have moved my attention to gold miners, day trades only. Had two days of small but handy profits, then yesterday stopped out for a small loss. Back in today; gold going up as I write lets see what happens to the gold miners
How are you doing in this market?

aeden

Post by aeden »

https://www.clarkcountytoday.com/news/s ... -in-china/
NIV is current pathogen for alleged gain of function nuts already messing with.
Locals getting uppity so evoke stupidity and lock them up like lab animal's.

One study, published by Nature Medicine, concluded the original SARS-CoV-2 pathogen was 99.5% optimized for human infection, which is strong confirmation of the lab-leak hypothesis.
Quay was asked Wednesday by Sen. Josh Hawley, R-Mo., if he was concerned about the expansion of Chinese gain-of-function research.
Quay pointed out that in December 2019, Chinese researchers were “doing synthetic biology on a cloning vector of the Nipah virus, which is 60% lethal.” Lie cheat steal is a global franchise for a very very long time.

The lockdowns will continue until the serfs resume paying the mortgages so the PLA grifters can sit on their demented idolatry ass anyways.
Thanks Clinton for selling the tech but they would of absconded it anyways give the picket fence fire walls to those nuts.
Our uniparty half wits and geriatric fiat coveting debt fools anyways. Moa was right about the west and if t hey ditch half over there and
they take out that many here game over anyways. If the hoof beats cannot be heard you sealed anyways in willfully abject stupidity.
For those sealed we look up not down to these current events.

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis has suspended State Attorney Andrew Warren for 'picking and choosing which laws to enforce based on his personal agenda,' and has appointed Susan Lopez as his replacement during the suspension.
About damned time.

Americans Are Fleeing Democratic Cities and Reversing the Great Migration. Crayon chewers are demsheviks.
Rent free in their is color and tissue harvesting profit narratives.
The wings tips left and right always self liquidating assets. Toe taggers and fools.

Biggest comedy of week was the brain dead numb skull debate of east and west Manhattan. Geriatric a$$holes.
The three top topics was past ridicule in their brain dead DNC debate. Mach six clown show. Pity the locals they are represented
by abject morons. DNC is a body farm corpse of lingering failures. Flush sound would be a step up to the current values.
Truman was right about it.

aeden

Post by aeden »

White House frustrated as Washington mayor seeks troops to help handle migrants.

Imagine that with a regime who did not and cared less for flyovers.

Arabella Advisors manages the largest liberal dark money network in the country.
Its groups raised $1.6 billion from undisclosed donors in 2020 alone.

Political dog whistles plugging up the reality as crayons they are chewing as crt loons are left behind.
We are educating ours and you should be defunded as in our money as we cover reality as your mid level pupils are not even
at later grade school testing. Its on you Karen and Shirley you choose to be that way. Monikers do ring true given sun light.
You woke it and broke is plain to us deplorables who say Grace and Ma'am.

https://img-s-msn-com.akamaized.net/ten ... 60&o=f&l=f
Last edited by aeden on Thu Aug 04, 2022 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aeden

Post by aeden »

aeden

Post by aeden »

Federal officials have identified 1.6 million people as 'highest risk' for monkeypox.

Thornhill et al, NEJM, MPOX summary:
-98% gay/bisexual
-41% have concurrent HIV
-95% transmission by sexual activity
-13% hospitalized for derm/anogenital lesions

Somehow we get the tab again.
How exactly is a disease, transmitted by gays, a national health crisis?

Midterms...

Actually gamed as a money grab.
https://www.nti.org/wp-content/uploads/ ... _Final.pdf

Derivatives of fud.inc as strategic Influence operations of stovepiping.gov et al

California has reported 346 cases of monkeypox; San Francisco has 222 of those cases.

However, within days, Wiener was bashing the CDC for calling for the gay and bisexual community to abstain for a couple of weeks – “avoid sex of any kind (oral, anal, vaginal),” the CDC said. However, the annual kink and fetish street fair was on the weekend calendar.

“Lecturing people not to have sex isn’t a public health strategy,” Wiener said. “It didn’t stop HIV – it made it worse – & won’t stop monkeypox. What will work is vaccination, testing & education.”

Bullshit. Deviant politics.

These are not the descendants of the men who stood on the fields of Waterloo; who crewed the ships of Trafalgar.

The "English" are extinct.
Since 2012 a sophisticated but bizarre online neo-fascist movement has been growing fast. It's called "The Dark Enlightenment". Its modus operandi is well suited to a digital society. Supporters are dotted all over the world, connected via a handful of blogs and chat rooms. Its adherents are clever, angry white men patiently awaiting the collapse of civilisation, and a return to some kind of futuristic, ethno-centric feudalism, says Jamie Bartlett in this article, Meet The Dark Enlightenment: sophisticated neo-fascism that's spreading fast on the net, at The Telegraph.

So the says the other Easter Island ideologue on the Island of the Green-Eyed Tribe, blue eyes are taboo Noski water carrier.

Rule number 1 to parlance speak > Sidetrack opponents with name calling and ridicule … Associate opponents with unpopular titles such as “kooks”, “right-wing”, “liberal”, “left-wing”, “terrorists”, “conspiracy buffs”, “radicals”, “militia”, “racists”, “religious fanatics”, “sexual deviates”, and so forth. This makes others shrink from support out of fear of gaining the same label, and you avoid dealing with issues.

Meanwhile: We can underpin it with Klingberg and his cycle of political deviants to be correct.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3j2NYZ8FKs

thread: amos
Last edited by aeden on Thu Aug 04, 2022 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aeden

Post by aeden »

Turner, on the other hand, said her experiences with sexual abuse, a pregnancy scare that compelled her to consider abortion as an option and her realization of how the procedure is performed forced her to change her pro-choice stance.
"I researched, and I watched the abortion procedure videos, and stuff like that made me realize,

'Wow, that's a human being.' Silently killing them would never undo the trauma that I faced," she said.

"I had a sense of identification with a child because I felt inhuman [following sexual assault]. I felt unseen because of the abuse I faced.
I felt like somebody could throw me away and nobody would notice, and so it was both that humanization of the child and identification with them that made me realize that as a feminist, I couldn't support killing children."
Both Bukovinac and Turner have experienced their share of media stereotyping and have pushed back against it,
and a recent blog post from MSNBC's The ReidOut became the most recent display.
The post portrayed Turner as a "Christian nationalist" in the thumbnail.

"It's ironic because I'm an atheist," Turner said.

"It's ironic because I'm an atheist," Turner said. "I think it's really interesting that they do have to use such labels to try and fit a specific idea of what a pro-life position is. And I think that that's pretty much been their only go-to strategy in terms of media messaging for the last 50 years."
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/progr ... b4e475694a

aeden

Post by aeden »

"They have weaponized our tax dollars against the very people and industry that have generated them to begin with. That is why we're pushing back against this ESG movement."

thread: 270, 1973, MIT

search.php?keywords=270&t=2&sf=msgonly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BLof0G2sSw
Last edited by aeden on Thu Aug 04, 2022 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.