Re: Cool Breeze's Topic

As requested, this sub-forum is for partying, fun, gossip, conundrums, flirting, comedy, tragedy, or whatever.
Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

Iirc my echo chamber was about my expectations of inflation vs John’s of disinflation/deflation. I seem to have won.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain

Sphcowboy

Post by Sphcowboy »

thomasglee wrote:
Fri Jun 30, 2023 8:13 am
Cool Breeze wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:51 am
Higgenbotham wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2023 1:43 pm

You did all 5 of this morning's posts in 7 minutes. Very good efficiency. Your Russian trollmaster will approve.

search.php?author_id=3066&sr=posts
There's little interesting stuff around here anymore, to be honest, unless you all start answering my questions or fessin' up

Did you ever think that accusing people with different points of view is what leftists do? Why would you do that to other truth seekers? Who have been proven right on geopolitical things to boot (covid, nato nonsense, etc) ... it's not a good look.
You are correct, this place has become an echo chamber, and the only ones allowed to have an opinion are those who agree with a select few. All others are "Russian trolls, nut-cases, inexcusably anti-vax (I have good reasons for being anti-vax), or just too stupid to know anything." This site is no longer a place where thoughts can be exchanged and where logic rules. But if you believe everything the government and the MSM tell you, you're welcome here. Otherwise, your view is an anathema that needs to be expunged or dismissed. I drop in each morning to see what's going on, but in reality, nothing is going on here. I come here more out of habit than anything. I no longer learn anything on this site. Nothing.
Come back.

Clarkmod

Post by Clarkmod »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2023 8:06 am
I stick to topics. On Russia, John was always wrong, because he made wrong and bold assessments (both) on Russia, NATO, and doesn't understand the west has the commies. He hasn't admitted being wrong on the covid scam. Or that inflation keeps chugging, when he said that could never happen. Those are his biggest flaws, and guess who got all 3 right?

Of course I'm hated, as a result, here. It takes a man to admit he was wrong, but most are curmudgeons.

Clarkmod

Post by Clarkmod »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2023 8:09 am
If you're a long term holder, and haven't sold BTC, how are you wrong? I actually said when I would be wrong about BTC. It isn't anytime soon.

As I said in the other thread, Russia inflation covid I was all over. Nailed. Much more important to be right about big things then not wrong about small ones.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

I can't say John was wrong? He was. Times 3, at least.

Clarkmod

Post by Clarkmod »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2023 2:51 pm
John wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2023 8:36 pm

The Ukraine war has been pushed out of
the news recently in the US, thanks to
various domestic scandals. Nonetheless,
Russia's illegal invasion of Ukraine
continues on relentelessly, as the worst
European genocide since the Nazi
Holocaust.
Illegal? Like the Maidan Massacre? Like the violation of Minsk accords? Like the bombing of the Nordstream pipeline? This is war, and you talk about legal, lol.

Genocide? Ask Solzhenitsyn about the Bolshevik Revolution. Maybe the Romanoffs can tell you about the guys that assassinated them, what clan they belonged to. Oh yeah, Zelenskyy's cousins. How inconvenient for you.

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2023 8:16 pm
Do you know who Barbara Spectre is, and what she stands for policy wise? Do you know that she was married to Arlen?
She wasn't married to Arlen. The last names aren't spelled the same.

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:10 am
I am not pro vaccine, since for largely a non disease with effective treatments (HCQ, ivermectin) it was clearly a money grab and definitely has caused harm, but do you really think that people will just start dropping like flies in a year or so? I like predictions but this seems like more of a trial of mRNA therapy with guinea pigs than population control ... for now.
it seems your opinion on this has changed?

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Guest wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2023 3:46 am
Cool Breeze wrote:
I am not pro vaccine, since for largely a non disease with effective treatments (HCQ, ivermectin) it was clearly a money grab and definitely has caused harm, but do you really think that people will just start dropping like flies in a year or so? I like predictions but this seems like more of a trial of mRNA therapy with guinea pigs than population control ... for now.
I've been consistent. I'm not sure what you are referring to.

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2023 11:38 am
Guest wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2023 3:46 am
Cool Breeze wrote:
I've been consistent. I'm not sure what you are referring to.
Cool Breeze wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2023 1:56 pm
He is saddened, like I am, that the 2 year anniversary of the jab/injection generally comes at the end of this year, as the rollout of the harm occurred in that progression in 2021. We will see a major uptick in autoimmune disorders, cancers, death and cardiac issues (notice how many people will have ablations for damage to the His Purkinje system) from late 2023 on out, as a result.