Societal collapse

Read Navigator's book, How To Prepare For The Coming Storms,
for valuable detailed information on what what's coming.
https://www.gofundme.com/f/coming-storms-preparation
Bob Butler

Re: MAGA's Way

Post by Bob Butler »

jdcpapa wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2023 8:21 am
In your mind perhaps, as you are referring to the pre-civil rights movement when that activity arguably did occur.
I would question the word 'arguably'. I would suggest this activity happened over the history of the United States, and the preceding colonies. The killing of George Floyd and the recent spree killings would be included.
jdcpapa wrote:
This Nation is in for a serious wake-up call.
Agreed. Oppressing the voters you are trying to win ought to be part of it.

Cool Breeze

Re: Not interacting

Post by Cool Breeze »

Bob Butler wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2023 5:18 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2023 2:36 pm
It's better not to interact with useful idiots. Many of us, for years now, have learned that (again) the hard way.
One of the better pieces of advice you have given. It is too bad you do not follow it.
Correct. I gave you too many chances to prove me wrong. Indeed it was silly on my part.

Cool Breeze

Re: The coming storms?

Post by Cool Breeze »

yyyy wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2023 11:31 pm
Bob Butler wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2023 10:57 pm
FullMoon wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2023 8:26 pm
Somehow he just can't imagine the similarities that have been pointed out and I'll have to agree with. All these petty differences manufactured by the times will be forgotten overnight when we have peak crisis. Peak crisis is defined by the feeling that one's life is in peril and survival is uncertain.
In the Agricultural and Industrial Ages, the peak crisis event was generally a war. In the Information Age, war is not cost effective. At any rate, the MAGA crisis issues are involving violence less since the 2022 midterms. It is not clear what path Xi will take, but the idea of a US or MAGA conflict going towards violence is not likely at the time.

In listing the MAGA agenda above, it can be summarized that they are attempting to antagonize as many voters as possible. If Hillary’s ‘deplorable’ statement was not a good way to win votes, the current MAGA efforts are of a similar nature. I somehow doubt this will be “forgotten overnight”.
Everything you say is proven wrong. It's nitwits like you that destroyed England.
Finally, another normal poster. Good work, yyyy

It's funny when the degenerates who lean on everyone else to make anything out of their pathetic lives claim those they lean on were always the problem. Totally nonsensical and ungrateful. That's them, yes it is.

jdcpapa

Re: MAGA's Way

Post by jdcpapa »

Bob Butler wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2023 9:37 am
jdcpapa wrote:
In your mind perhaps, as you are referring to the pre-civil rights movement when that activity arguably did occur.
I would question the word 'arguably'. I would suggest this activity happened over the history of the United States, and the preceding colonies. The killing of George Floyd and the recent spree killings would be included.
jdcpapa wrote:
This Nation is in for a serious wake-up call.
Agreed. Oppressing the voters you are trying to win ought to be part of it.
All that you need to do is take the time to read the attached articles quoting the democrat position to understand the source of voter oppression. Robert Kennedy, Jr. and another democrat are seeking to run against Joe. Collectively, they hold approximately 30% of the democrat vote. Kennedy is accusing the DNC (radical left around 30% of the democrat party) of "rigging the primaries" to block his participation as a candidate. This is an oppressive move against the 30% who choose to vote against Joe not to mention the 40% who think he is too old to run a second time. https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/van-j ... d/1133982/ https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video ... tives.html

I do not affiliate with any political party.

Bob Butler

Post by Bob Butler »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2023 10:33 am
Correct. I gave you too many chances to prove me wrong. Indeed it was silly on my part.
Jdcpapa, even if we disagree a lot, is at least posting about an issue. He is not launching personal attacks.

Post by Guest »

Bob Butler wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2023 12:30 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2023 10:33 am
Jdcpapa, even if we disagree a lot, is at least posting about an issue. He is not launching personal attacks.
And you don't?

Bob Butler

Superdelgates

Post by Bob Butler »

jdcpapa wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2023 11:59 am
Robert Kennedy, Jr. and another democrat are seeking to run against Joe. Collectively, they hold approximately 30% of the democrat vote. Kennedy is accusing the DNC (radical left around 30% of the democrat party) of "rigging the primaries" to block his participation as a candidate.
Agreed, the Democrats are way overdoing the superdelegate thing. A lot of people do not want to see a Biden - Trump rematch in 2024, but each candidate in their own way has their party focused in that direction.

Edit: It looks like about 15% of the Democratic convention delegates are superdelegates. I don't know how Robert Kennedy Jr came up with his numbers, but it seems like he exaggerated. I still don't like superdelegates, but might eliminate the word 'way' above. I note Wiki reporting that the superdelegates never have changed the nominated candidate, never went against the will of the people.

I note Wiki lumped in Republican Party officials as 'Superdelegates" while the party never used the word. They are fewer. The are sorta bound to their state's primary. The rules look less coercive. But still, they exist.

jdcpapa

Re: Superdelgates

Post by jdcpapa »

jdcpapa wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2023 11:59 am
Robert Kennedy, Jr. and another democrat are seeking to run against Joe. Collectively, they hold approximately 30% of the democrat vote. Kennedy is accusing the DNC (radical left around 30% of the democrat party) of "rigging the primaries" to block his participation as a candidate.
Bob Butler wrote:Agreed, the Democrats are way overdoing the superdelegate thing. A lot of people do not want to see a Biden - Trump rematch in 2024, but each candidate in their own way has their party focused in that direction.
Bob Butler wrote:AgreedI don't know how Robert Kennedy Jr came up with his numbers, but it seems like he exaggerated. I still don't like superdelegates, but might eliminate the word 'way' above. I note Wiki reporting that the superdelegates never have changed the nominated candidate, never went against the will of the people.
I came up with the numbers based on polling results such as those below.

"President Biden is facing an alarming level of doubt from inside his own party, with 64 percent of Democratic voters saying they would prefer a new standard-bearer in the 2024 presidential campaign, according to a New York Times/Siena College poll, as voters nationwide have soured on his leadership, giving him a meager 33 percent job-approval." rating.https://www.nytimes.com/2022/07/11/us/p ... -2024.html

The DNC considers Biden to be the presumptive candidate. They are blocking the other candidates to control the outcome of the primaries in favor of Biden. In spite of the fact the 64% of Democrat voters would prefer a "new standard-bearer" and Biden's approval rating sits at 33%. How is that "autocratic"demonstration of control not oppressive. It seems to me that the Democrats are being denied the right to vote their conscience in the upcoming primaries.

Bob Butler

Post by Bob Butler »

A quick check of the polls show Biden in the lead on the Democratic side with 76% of primary voters. Robert Kennedy Jr. is at 9%. While voters may want an option other than Biden, they obviously haven’t pinned RFK Jr. as their man. 15% of delegates being superdelegates couldn’t result in the party overriding the people. As it is hard to get excited by the several Republican candidates sitting below 10%, RFK Jr. isn’t a big deal yet either.

Sure, RFK Jr has to raise a stink about something, but I don’t think the superdelegate business alone is going to make him competitive. He needs to differentiate himself positively from Biden in other ways. I have been sorta impressed by Schumer and Raskin, but neither has looked ready to compete on the presidential stage. RFK Jr has not similarly impressed me, nor apparently most other Democrats.

That still doesn’t make me crazy about superdelegates, and I’m not crazy about a 2020 rematch either, but I don’t see Biden and Trump as having competition at the moment that would make the party big shot votes matter.

Re: 2024

Post by Guest »

Bob Butler wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2023 9:57 pm
A quick check of the polls show Biden in the lead on the Democratic side with 76% of primary voters. Robert Kennedy Jr. is at 9%. While voters may want an option other than Biden, they obviously haven’t pinned RFK Jr. as their man. 15% of delegates being superdelegates couldn’t result in the party overriding the people. As it is hard to get excited by the several Republican candidates sitting below 10%, RFK Jr. isn’t a big deal yet either.

Sure, RFK Jr has to raise a stink about something, but I don’t think the superdelegate business alone is going to make him competitive. He needs to differentiate himself positively from Biden in other ways. I have been sorta impressed by Schumer and Raskin, but neither has looked ready to compete on the presidential stage. RFK Jr has not similarly impressed me, nor apparently most other Democrats.

That still doesn’t make me crazy about superdelegates, and I’m not crazy about a 2020 rematch either, but I don’t see Biden and Trump as having competition at the moment that would make the party big shot votes matter.
Too bad Biden can't remember if he had breakfast or not.

RFK Jr. 2024