Generational Dynamics World View News

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
Cool Breeze

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by Cool Breeze »

Guest wrote:
Sat Jul 01, 2023 5:53 am
It's going to be hard to spin this one, especially when people in France are living in burned out ruins and afraid to go to work or shop.

The message boards on the Daily Telegraph are running 99.99% red pilled.
Yes, the convergence with greater violence, and the admission that covid was planned and that people are dying (see the German study on how some of the jabs were "placebo" - confirming it was mass experimentation) will cause further chaos.

John

Post by John »

** 01-Jul-2023 World View: Riots in France
  • Racial tensions in France (CTV)

Some 2,400 people have been arrested
during four nights of riots in cities
across France that began on Tuesday,
when a 17-year-old Muslim teen was shot
dead by police during a traffic stop.
45,000 police have been deployed across
the country.

** Mourners bury slain teen as Macron
scraps trip, officials again deploy
tens of thousands of police
https://www.ctvnews.ca/world/mourners-b ... -1.6464053

Although the rioting appears to be
leveling off on Saturday, there are
still concerns that the rioting will
escalate, possibly as far as civil war.

Some people are blaming all this on the
influx of illegal immigrants. That's
probably part of it, but from the point
of view of Generational Dynamics, it's
happening simply because it's time.

Here's a brief summary of France's
crisis war timeline:

- 1560s-1570S: Religious wars and
St. Bartholomew's Night Massacre

- 1630s-1640S: Thirty Years War

- 1700s-1710S: War of the Spanish
Succession

- 1800s-1810S: Napoleonic wars

- 1860s-1870S: Wars of German
Unification, Paris Commune

- 1910s-1940S: World Wars One and Two

- 2020s: World War Three

This is a generational crisis era for
France and many other countries, since
most countries fought in WW II. So it's
not surprising that there is unrest in
many countries today, and massive flows
of refugees.

With thousands of people arrested in
France, and tens of thousands of riot
police deployed across the country, I
would not expect the current unrest in
France to simply fizzle out, which is
what happened in the 2005 riots.

Post by Guest »

An Arab criminal is killed by the police--> France burns.

An Arab stabs babies with a knife--> nothing happens.

Post by Guest »

There are stories emerging that this teenage Arab was speeding along a bus lane, through 2 sets of red traffic lights, and also drove onto the sidewalk (pavement) narrowly missing two pedestrians. Also reports that he had attempted to knock down the police motorcyclists attempting to stop him. A 17 year old driving a stolen €70,000 AMG A45 hot hatch. Were the police supposed let him drive off? Not forgetting that in the past terrorists have used stolen vehicles to mow down pedestrians in both France and Germany. Not much of this is being reported in the mass media.

Post by Guest »

So now the CRS are involved in attempts to control the rioting. I remember them well, from when I visited Paris in the summer of 1968 to see a friend. I was 18 and like many of my generation, had quite long hair. I was warned that if I saw them I should keep my head down, not look at them and walk casually. I did just that. No problems. But they carried a menacing aspect; and I suspect they still do. By the time I visited in July 1968 they had proved themselves pretty effective in kicking where it hurts the mostly middle-class, spoiled children rioting in 1968. Unless they've changed, I can't imagine they'd be any less effective at inflicting the same on the people rioting now. But they now risk being accused of racism. So will the powers-that-be support them come what may, as happened in 1968? I have my doubts, because I suspect that French elites, like their equivalents in this country, are scared of that boo-word "racism". Our elites suffer from a serious lack of moral cahunas!

333 Guest

Post by 333 Guest »

However, in a damning critique, two of France’s top police unions, Alliance Police Nationale and UNSA Police, suggested the response had been far too weak.

“Faced with these savage hordes, calling for calm is no longer sufficient, it must be imposed!,” they wrote, saying they were waging a fight against “vermin” and threatening a revolt.

The Green party called the statement a “threat of sedition” while Leftist figurehead Jean-Luc Mélenchon said: “The political powers must take control of the police.”

The scenes of looting on Thursday night were reminiscent of the 2011 “London riots” sparked by the death of Mark Duggan, a black man who was also shot dead by police.
This is why Europe will collapse.

Are you liberals happy now?

Bob Butler

Murdering Minorities

Post by Bob Butler »

333 Guest wrote:
Sat Jul 01, 2023 10:11 pm
However, in a damning critique, two of France’s top police unions, Alliance Police Nationale and UNSA Police, suggested the response had been far too weak.

“Faced with these savage hordes, calling for calm is no longer sufficient, it must be imposed!,” they wrote, saying they were waging a fight against “vermin” and threatening a revolt.

The Green party called the statement a “threat of sedition” while Leftist figurehead Jean-Luc Mélenchon said: “The political powers must take control of the police.”

The scenes of looting on Thursday night were reminiscent of the 2011 “London riots” sparked by the death of Mark Duggan, a black man who was also shot dead by police.

If the state habitually murders minorities, this sort of thing happens. As Generational Dynamics points out, there is an instinct to hate, oppress and kill those who are different. It goes both ways. With BLM, most of the protests were non violent. It was the conservatives that got into spree killings. I am not surprised that it is going the other way in France. Still, as long as people act violently on their prejudice, they ought to expect a response.

Re: Murdering Minorities

Post by Guest »

Bob Butler wrote:
Sun Jul 02, 2023 4:06 am
333 Guest wrote:
Sat Jul 01, 2023 10:11 pm

If the state habitually murders minorities, this sort of thing happens. As Generational Dynamics points out, there is an instinct to hate, oppress and kill those who are different. It goes both ways. With BLM, most of the protests were non violent. It was the conservatives that got into spree killings. I am not surprised that it is going the other way in France. Still, as long as people act violently on their prejudice, they ought to expect a response.
As if on cue, a stupid, hypocritical, and delusional response.

Post by Guest »

Overnight French Islamist rioters have burnt down buildings, killed, injured & even maimed French locals, looted shops, destroyed vehicles & laid waste to every major French City.

These scenes will be repeated across the whole of Europe & are starting…
Posted on Twitter, now blocked. What this post does (or rather did) show was the violence was not just looting Nike and Louis Vuitton stores. People are being raped, beaten (often left maimed), and murdered by rampaging minorities. (Well, minorities right now. In ten years they will be the majority and France will resemble Haiti.) The rape that is occurring in French cities now is off the charts and from what ALL of my friends in France have told me are going completely unreported.

France now faces a stark choice: Mass deportation or mass death and the end of France and the French people. Go on Telegram French channels and read it for yourselves (If you understand French). The true French have had enough.

Enough!

Post by Guest »

Sir Paul Alves
@StarshipAlves
·
Follow
FRANCE RIOTS: 🇫🇷
Cameras destroyed with guns in Lyon region.
From a now blocked (in my area) post showing Arabs with AK-47s shooting CCTV cameras and banlieue denizens cheering.

Truly France is near death.