Generational Dynamics World View News

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
Cool Breeze

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by Cool Breeze »

Guest 333 wrote:
Sat Apr 15, 2023 12:14 am
Modern Wesrern women have lost out far more than Western men. They just don't know it. Not yet.

Back in the 1990s when I was in my 20s, a lot of girls I knew wouldn't date me because I am only 5'7". By 2006, they were begging to marry me. I am not alone in this. I know a dozen other men who have had pretty much the same thing happen to them. And, like me, all of them turned these women down. When you are young, you can't imagine that you will be "old" in ten years. Your looks and sex appeal will have faded drastically. And if you are a woman, and unmarried, you will be in trouble.

Fast forward, these once hot chicks are now a bunch of fat and angry middle aged hags. They can't believe that they are no longer desirable. They walk around around in a state of shock. I have seen it numerous times. I have been met with tears and apologies. I am unmoved. The last former hot chick from my past found out I am well off financially and she found me online. Her avatar was a photo of her at 23. No, I wasn't interested in meeting her for drinks. She got pissed.off. I blocked.her. It didn't feel.as good as I imagined it would. Now she lives with her elderly parents. Jobless and raising a teenage son. A single mother. Not my fault. Her fault.

Don't be a simp.

Yes, the world is falling apart, but you can still.enjoy life.
As I have said before, and do not be confused, we can all be forgiven if we repent and seek forgiveness. However, that does not change the fact that we bears the consequences of our sins and mistakes in life. I agree with you guest333, I wouldn't encourage bad behavior, and don't, because that kind of simping just continues the bad behavior. Our government has done this for years, and now we see its fruits. Dust your shoes off and go where you are treated well. They can enjoy the consequences of denying reality and biology for their short-sidedness. I'd rather reward other 20 yo women who actually take care of the men that protect and provide for them. It's sad, but sometimes the world is a sad place, when you've been deceived, and worse, wanted to believe the lie.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Tom Mazanec wrote:
Sat Apr 15, 2023 6:01 am
13 Apr, 2023 00:44
HomeWorld News
Japan orders evacuation over missile scare
https://www.rt.com/news/574634-japan-ko ... vacuation/

WORLD AT WAR
The Black Sea Will Never Be ‘NATO’s Sea’, Kremlin Vows
Published 16 hours ago on 14 April, 2023
https://summit.news/2023/04/14/the-blac ... mlin-vows/

Zelensky and His Generals Embezzled ‘At Least’ $400M from U.S. Aid Last Year, According to Intel.
BY JAKE WELCH
APRIL 13, 2023
https://thenationalpulse.com/2023/04/13 ... -to-intel/

Tucker Carlson… Ukraine war is not going well…
Posted by Kane on April 14, 2023 12:03 am
https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/t ... oing-well/

2 minute readApril 13, 202311:18 AM EDTLast Updated 2 days ago
Germany allows Poland to export old fighter jets to Ukraine
https://www.reuters.com/business/aerosp ... 023-04-13/
Christ is risen! Let us all pray for an end to such things, sooner than later. Blessed are the peacemakers - I hope some can emerge rather than continue the aggression and hostility.

JDav

Post by JDav »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Sat Apr 15, 2023 4:28 pm
Guest 333 wrote:

Don't be a simp.

As I have said before, and do not be confused, we can all be forgiven if we repent and seek forgiveness. However, that does not change the fact that we bears the consequences of our sins and mistakes in life. I agree with you guest333, I wouldn't encourage bad behavior, and don't, because that kind of simping just continues the bad behavior. Our government has done this for years, and now we see its fruits. Dust your shoes off and go where you are treated well. They can enjoy the consequences of denying reality and biology for their short-sidedness. I'd rather reward other 20 yo women who actually take care of the men that protect and provide for them. It's sad, but sometimes the world is a sad place, when you've been deceived, and worse, wanted to believe the lie.
I do enjoy my life. Very much. Started poor, built a successful business, and though not wealthy, I consider myself well off. My business has mostly been on autopilot the last three years, which enabled me to learn to farm and grow most of my own food. Nothing like sitting on your porch in rural NC enjoying a cigar and glass of port after eating a meal that you provided yourself. Very satisfying...

While well off is better than poor, I can live with poor again if I have to. It's harder but not necessarily worse, if you don't become attached to the things of the world. I know I have the skills to do it again. "The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away. Blessed be the Name of the Lord."

I've taught my three sons to live the same way. While I lament the times that are coming I don't fear them. We have no control over the events of the world, only how we react to them. Work hard, live clean, stay in a state of grace. Do that and you'll attract the kind of women you want. God will take care of the rest.

Post by Guest »

America will become another Zimbabwe, but one without Chinese foreign aid, loans, and technicians to keep what little is left of Rhodesia's once magnificent infrastructure barely going.

Some of my family escaped from Rhodesia in the 1980s. They could not believe how quickly the country collapsed. How quickly law and order disappeared. Zimbabwe is in a shocking state of decay; however, without Chinese technicians, it would have collapsed into the stone age decades ago, exactly where it was when European arrived. The natural state of Africa is a stone age existence. Having passively allowed these people by the tens of millions into Europe, parts of Europe will end up back in the stone age.

In North America, the same can be said of the Latino migration. You are importing stone age people who are totally incapable of maintaining a first world country and infrastructure. When I lived in Latin America, the elites were almost entirely European whites. I'm not exaggerating. When the indigenous take over the country, like in Venezuela, the country collapses. And they blame the "gringos". The complete absence of any feeling of responsibility is part of their culture. The Whites in Latin America have all been red pilled. Their attitude towards the Indians is as low as it can go. Only logical.

My family fled Zimbabwe. Now we are all pondering where we can flee to next....

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Sat Apr 15, 2023 4:28 pm
It's sad, but sometimes the world is a sad place, when you've been deceived, and worse, wanted to believe the lie.
Spartan! What is your profession!

Aaaaooh!

Aaaaooh!

Aaaaooh!

Post by Guest »

Work hard, live clean, stay in a state of grace. Do that and you'll attract the kind of women you want. God will take care of the rest.
Good advice.

That's how I have lived my life. (I'm from the Outer Banks.)

John

Post by John »

** 16-Apr-2023 World View: American attitudes toward China
aeden wrote:
Sun Apr 16, 2023 2:48 pm
> The important thing to realize here
> is that the primary target of the
> war against China would not really
> be China. It would be the American
> people.
Aeden, your analyses are excellent (when
I understand them), but I would really
appreciate it if, when you copy and
paste text from another article, that
you provide the source of the
plagiarized text. In this case, the
text of the referenced post comes from
the following:

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2023-04- ... can-people

That article is pro-China propaganda,
with random facts thrown together
higgledy-piggledy into a word salad
bowl. The article doesn't make much
sense, but it does contain the following
interesting graph from Pew Research:

• US public favorable/unfavorable view of China (2005-2022) (Pew Research)

For many decades, Americans have loved
China, especially during WW II, when the
American military helped save China from
the Japanese. But American attitudes
started changing dramatically in 2011,
when Xi Jinping came to power, clamping
down violently on Hong Kong, illegally
grabbing international territory in the
South China Sea, lying to Barack Obama,
and increasing threats to Taiwan.

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2 ... -positive/

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Sat Apr 15, 2023 9:27 pm
America will become another Zimbabwe, but one without Chinese foreign aid, loans, and technicians to keep what little is left of Rhodesia's once magnificent infrastructure barely going.

Some of my family escaped from Rhodesia in the 1980s. They could not believe how quickly the country collapsed. How quickly law and order disappeared. Zimbabwe is in a shocking state of decay; however, without Chinese technicians, it would have collapsed into the stone age decades ago, exactly where it was when European arrived. The natural state of Africa is a stone age existence. Having passively allowed these people by the tens of millions into Europe, parts of Europe will end up back in the stone age.

In North America, the same can be said of the Latino migration. You are importing stone age people who are totally incapable of maintaining a first world country and infrastructure. When I lived in Latin America, the elites were almost entirely European whites. I'm not exaggerating. When the indigenous take over the country, like in Venezuela, the country collapses. And they blame the "gringos". The complete absence of any feeling of responsibility is part of their culture. The Whites in Latin America have all been red pilled. Their attitude towards the Indians is as low as it can go. Only logical.

Parts of rural Italy have already reverted to the Stone Age.

There are former factories and agricultural buildings that were turned into temporary barracks for Africans. Now these places are "no-go zones" filled with open sewers, drugs, and garbage. the furniture has been destroyed and the stripped out stolen cars surround the barracks structures. A mish-mash, stone age village has appeared in these places. In locals where the right wing parties rule, they are cleared out. If the left wing is in control, the story is hidden. I know someone who worked for a year at an NGO distributing meals and basic services to migrants. He told me there is no gratitude. Only complaints and threats of violence against everyone. Women can no longer visit the site with the staff because of many rape attempts. This is Italy?

Italy has been swamped with Africans. It is too late for many regions in Italy. Hopefully regions will declare political independence. I will move there.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Guest wrote:
Sat Apr 15, 2023 9:27 pm

The competent are treated so poorly, you will see soon the reality of the propaganda of decades falling away. If they're going to call you racist anyway, you might as well give up the pretense since they hate you and what all your forefathers did for the world. I don't have any issue with the nations all being sovereign in and of themselves, but to act like certain groups are capable of certain things is an absolute tragedy that results in bad outcomes for all people.

Post by Guest »

Guest 333 wrote:
Modern Wesrern women have lost out far more than Western men. They just don't know it. Not yet.

Back in the 1990s when I was in my 20s, a lot of girls I knew wouldn't date me because I am only 5'7". By 2006, they were begging to marry me. I am not alone in this. I know a dozen other men who have had pretty much the same thing happen to them. And, like me, all of them turned these women down. When you are young, you can't imagine that you will be "old" in ten years. Your looks and sex appeal will have faded drastically. And if you are a woman, and unmarried, you will be in trouble.

Fast forward, these once hot chicks are now a bunch of fat and angry middle aged hags. They can't believe that they are no longer desirable. They walk around around in a state of shock. I have seen it numerous times. I have been met with tears and apologies. I am unmoved. The last former hot chick from my past found out I am well off financially and she found me online. Her avatar was a photo of her at 23. No, I wasn't interested in meeting her for drinks. She got pissed.off. I blocked.her. It didn't feel.as good as I imagined it would. Now she lives with her elderly parents. Jobless and raising a teenage son. A single mother. Not my fault. Her fault.

Don't be a simp.

I can add to my perspective of this. I live in Atlanta. There's ton's of nice looking women here but dating here will become the biggest headache anyone will ever encounter.

1. Majority of women you will meet will have the unrealistic expectation that life is like Love and Hip Hop and that you should fund EVERYTHING in her life. She shouldn't have any responsibility or accountability for anything.

2. Many women you meet will already have a gang of kids by other men (plural).

3. Many women (especially of color) usually have an STD or STDs they cannot get rid of.

4. Many are suffering from some kind of mental health issue.