Generational Dynamics World View News

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
Tom Mazanec

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by Tom Mazanec »

‘Hunting rifles’ — really? China ships assault weapons and body armor to Russia
BY ERIN BANCO AND SARAH ANNE AARUP
MARCH 16, 2023 5:16 PM CET
https://www.politico.eu/article/chinese ... to-russia/

Pentagon video shows Russian jet dumping fuel on US drone
By KARL RITTER, AAMER MADHANI and DINO HAZELL
today
https://apnews.com/article/russia-ukrai ... 3038973e49

Battle of Bakhmut: Ukrainian soldiers worry Russians begin to ‘taste victory’
Asami Terajima
Tue, March 14, 2023 at 8:05 PM EDT
https://www.yahoo.com/news/battle-bakhm ... 30834.html

Number of civilian casualties in Ukraine during Russia's invasion verified by OHCHR from February 24, 2022 to March 12, 2023
https://www.statista.com/statistics/129 ... asualties/

16 Mar, 2023 09:05
HomeWorld News
US estimates over 100,000 Ukrainian soldiers killed – Politico
https://www.rt.com/news/573062-ukraine- ... -politico/

Ukraine short of skilled troops and munitions as losses, pessimism grow
By Isabelle Khurshudyan, Paul Sonne and Karen DeYoung
March 13, 2023 at 5:33 p.m. EDT
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/20 ... -shortage/
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain

Heee

Post by Heee »

Why do governments allow for open borders for 3rd world migrants. It is nearly impossible to get my Asian wife a visa to live with me in America, but illegals walk in and free housing, medical, and cash. I have friends in England who say it is like that there too.

Why have governments allowed this? None of this makes any sense to me or anyone I know.

Are the conspiracy theorists telling the truth?

Another guest

Post by Another guest »

Heee wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:34 am
Why do governments allow for open borders for 3rd world migrants. It is nearly impossible to get my Asian wife a visa to live with me in America, but illegals walk in and free housing, medical, and cash. I have friends in England who say it is like that there too.

Why have governments allowed this? None of this makes any sense to me or anyone I know.

Good question. I have no answer for you. None of my friends know either. It goes against common sense.

I'm glad I don't have any children.

FullMoon

Re: Chinese Power Projection

Post by FullMoon »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:20 am
Navigator wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2023 8:01 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2023 6:18 pm

This is why it's so comical that you think the US is such a great place or provides such a light for the world. It does neither. It's been a disgusting precursor to the AC for decades, at this point, and is currently trying to assist all sorts of degenerate activity for greater control and exporting around the world.

Does this make China good? No. But it makes the USA every bit as disgusting. The Europeans are even worse, so save your breath.
OMG, who is the beacon in your mind? Russia?

The US constitution has been (and continues to be) the model for democracy and freedom for centuries. The adoption of it (or similar) around the globe has resulted in greater freedom, peace and prosperity than the world has ever known.

The US was instrumental in defeating the enemies of freedom/democracy in both prior World Wars, and will do so again in the upcoming one.

BTW, Hollywood does not represent the US as a whole.

Note my own website page on actors and their influence. https://comingstorms.com/our-most-trusted-people/
That's the point you don't get: there is no beacon. If you think there is, you're already living in the world of the lawless man to come. The US Constitution has been trampled, and your weird religious (I think literally) devotion to it is amusing since words on a piece of paper mean nothing, the actors that abide by it and enforce it, or enslave people (the US with its disgusting monetary and propaganda policies via the 3 letter agencies) are the ones that run the show. You have a better material existence than others? Good for you, but that hardly makes you godly, or the US a better place, or a light upon the world. Your material existence was bought at a price of killing and running over other nations, as all powers do, but especially the top ones/hegemons.

The US administration, 3 letter agencies, and "conservatives" are all in on the grift. If the US is such a beacon, Navi, how are we a much more debased, anti christian and pro degenerate culture than ever before? This is obvious and it's sad you can't admit it. But your generation never wants to give up the ghost. The problem is that generation, specifically, though it may not be your personal fault. The ponzi was made for you, and now it's going down.
Navigator IS a beacon. John IS a beacon. Those who believe and work towards perfecting our imperfect union are beacons in the darkness. Change your mind, open your heart. America is far from perfect but it's the best thing we've got.
Prayers and best wishes for your family's recovery Navigator.
Thank you for posting. It's very helpful 👍

Navigator

Post by Navigator »

Thanks FullMoon.

The constitution is in trouble, but its our best and only hope for good governance.

Saw that Hunter Biden is suing the laptop repair person who leaked the contents of his laptop (after Hunter failed for months to retrieve it and pay the bill, it become the repairman's property).

Last year I read the book "Laptop from Hell". It detailed what was on the laptop and the business dealings of the Bidens. It basically shows that Biden has been pedaling influence in congress since he got into office in the 1970s. I would HIGHLY recommend this book, it is a short read and is not a biased hatchet job. It just details the conversations and gives background information of the various business and personal dealings.

I hope that the Congress does a good job of laying out the Biden financial system and how Hunter is the family conduit for slush money.

Navigator

Immigration (Il)logic

Post by Navigator »

Another guest wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:03 am
Heee wrote:

Good question. I have no answer for you. None of my friends know either. It goes against common sense.

The thinking of most of these governments goes along these lines:
1. We do not have enough younger people paying into our government retirement and social program systems.
2. The young people we do have will not do low level jobs (janitors, cleaning staff, garbage collection, snowplowing, bus driving; the list goes on)
Therefore, We need to bring in a young workforce of immigrants because -
A. They will do the jobs that need to be done that we don't have a labor force for
B. As they do these jobs, they will pay into our retirement and social program funds, keeping them afloat.

Unfortunately this is a pipe dream as many if not most of the immigrants just want to live off of the government (the handouts they get allow them to live much better while being idle than they could live if they worked hard in their home countries). This only exacerbates the governmental outflow problems. Their idleness creates additional problems.

The total lack of assimilation requirements and programs (you have to work at a menial job while learning the local language and customs) is evidently common sense that the governments don't want to engage in.

Additionally, in Europe the governments have completely forgotten the fact that the last thousand years of their history are about different ethnic groups separating themselves behind defensible borders because they couldn't get along with each other.

Bob Butler

Re: Immigration (Il)logic

Post by Bob Butler »

Navigator wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2023 6:25 pm
The total lack of assimilation requirements and programs (you have to work at a menial job while learning the local language and customs) is evidently common sense that the governments don't want to engage in.

Additionally, in Europe the governments have completely forgotten the fact that the last thousand years of their history are about different ethnic groups separating themselves behind defensible borders because they couldn't get along with each other.
Overall, not a bad summary. You might underscore a few points.

Conservative politicians, and we have had not a few recently, generally do not want to finance the assimilation. There is some of it done by the sanctuary cities, but as you say not enough. It seems to be policy to encourage illegal work with no assimilation funding. But remember the Marco Polo bridge instinct. Hate, oppress and kill those that are different. Whether they are black, native, asian, Irish, or whatever, it has never been easy. We let in the cheap labor and let them suffer.

Second, war is becoming less cost effective. It was far more productive in the bad old days, at least to the winners, to fight wars constantly. In these days of nukes, sanctions, insurgent wars and proxy wars, most have learned not to chase war for profit. Well, Putin didn't learn until too late. Xi seems to be considering. Things are different since crossing the last age boundary.
Last edited by Bob Butler on Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest »

Navigator wrote:
Another guest wrote:
Heee wrote:

1. We do not have enough younger people paying into our government retirement and social program systems.
2. The young people we do have will not do low level jobs (janitors, cleaning staff, garbage collection, snowplowing, bus driving; the list goes on)
A. They will do the jobs that need to be done that we don't have a labor force for
B. As they do these jobs, they will pay into our retirement and social program funds, keeping them afloat.

Unfortunately this is a pipe dream as many if not most of the immigrants just want to live off of the government (the handouts they get allow them to live much better while being idle than they could live if they worked hard in their home countries). This only exacerbates the governmental outflow problems. Their idleness creates additional problems.

Western Europe is now in the grips of a horrendous migrant crime wave. This video was filmed on a smartphone just recently in Ireland. A migrant (He has a South African accent) threatens two women at a welfare office with violence while demanding free cash handouts.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6Uzt1P0vk4[/youtube]

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:10 pm
Navigator wrote:
Another guest wrote:

Western Europe is now in the grips of a horrendous migrant crime wave. This video was filmed on a smartphone just recently in Ireland. A migrant (He has a South African accent) threatens two women at a welfare office with violence while demanding free cash handouts.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6Uzt1P0vk4[/youtube]
The migrant was not arrested even though the welfare office gave his name and hotel address to the Irish police.

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2023 12:05 am
Guest wrote:
Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:44 pm
The head of the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) China Mission Group on Tuesday warned that the U.S. and China are likely entering an "increasingly confrontational period," with Beijing ever more willing to assert itself in multiple ways.

"It'll manifest itself pretty much across the spectrum – every warfighting domain in every sphere of diplomatic, informational, economic, commercial," the DIA's Doug Wade told a webinar hosted by the nonpartisan Intelligence and National Security Alliance (INSA).
https://www.voanews.com/a/us-intelligen ... 05851.html

So, does this mean a multi-front war? Isn't that what got the Germans in trouble in two wars?
A day earlier, Director of National Intelligence Avril Haines said Xi and other leaders would be willing to risk conflict despite having concluded Beijing "benefits most from preventing a spiraling of tensions and by preserving stability in its relationship with the United States."

"The CCP is increasingly convinced that it can only [achieve its goals] at the expense of U.S. power and influence," she added.
Sounds like very soon to me.
Unfortunately the evidence shows this to be trending more true than not. Quickly. It's unpleasant to watch when we know what it means. I hope we make it to 25'.