Re: Cool Breeze's Topic

As requested, this sub-forum is for partying, fun, gossip, conundrums, flirting, comedy, tragedy, or whatever.

Post by Guest »

gold bug wrote:
Fri Jan 06, 2023 11:01 am
What are your predictions foe gold and silver?
Cool Breeze wrote:
Wed Jan 11, 2023 8:17 pm
What don't you all understand? For the 20th time, the bioweapon is the "vaccine". I've already described this, ad nauseum.
Cool Breeze wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:51 pm
We have that, it's called bitcoin right now. The point is that the currency of the future is trust and in a trustless system, you don't need it. Paradoxically it solves the situation. Clearly, none of you understand that as being far more valuable than anything anyone has dreamed of, and is a form of hard money never seen before - a knock against a corrupt fiat and Central Banking world.
Cool Breeze wrote:
Deflation will reign until inflation does. It's that simple and that's what macro guys are trying to figure out. Maybe, as Martin Armstrong thinks, deflation will reign UNTIL the shift to the new world/center of power in the Far East ... could be. I don't know. He says that starts in 2037 after the final peak and fall of the "West" in 2032. It is true, and quite obvious at this point, that with M1 increasing (as MA states) people still have to spend it. I agree, they aren't as Burner states and it's because of fear among other things (which is why some buy gold and others who know that BTC is a better option buy it).

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

gold bug wrote:
I like them and have them, but they just don't have the upside of BTC. I see them doing well this year. Next year, it'll be clear that BTC is the asset at the top again.

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Thu Jan 05, 2023 10:31 pm
I was wrong about them invading (not invading) at that point, yes.

I'm still right on inflation, shorting the market, etc.
Cool Breeze wrote:
Deflation will reign until inflation does. It's that simple and that's what macro guys are trying to figure out. Maybe, as Martin Armstrong thinks, deflation will reign UNTIL the shift to the new world/center of power in the Far East ... could be. I don't know. He says that starts in 2037 after the final peak and fall of the "West" in 2032. It is true, and quite obvious at this point, that with M1 increasing (as MA states) people still have to spend it. I agree, they aren't as Burner states and it's because of fear among other things (which is why some buy gold and others who know that BTC is a better option buy it).
Ahem. This is embarassing.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Again, being perfect on the economic calls is something that I have been, since my position on BTC is long term hold and DCA will be a huge winner in the coming years. But as I told you on the other thread, last warning - make a handle or no more attention for you, troll.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Wed Jan 11, 2023 10:35 pm
gold bug wrote:
Cool Breeze wrote:
Wed Jan 11, 2023 8:17 pm
What don't you all understand? For the 20th time, the bioweapon is the "vaccine". I've already described this, ad nauseum.
Cool Breeze wrote:
We have that, it's called bitcoin right now. The point is that the currency of the future is trust and in a trustless system, you don't need it. Paradoxically it solves the situation. Clearly, none of you understand that as being far more valuable than anything anyone has dreamed of, and is a form of hard money never seen before - a knock against a corrupt fiat and Central Banking world.
Cool Breeze wrote:
This is very embarrassing. But we can hope for the best for the future when this inflationary situation will come to end.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

John wrote:
Thu Mar 02, 2023 3:21 pm
Thursday, March 02, 2023

According to the criminal complaint
filed in the case, on February 17,
2023, Jack Eugene Carpenter, III,
41, of Tipton, Michigan, using
Twitter while located in Texas, made
threats against Jewish government
officials in Michigan. One post
read, in part: “I’m heading back to
Michigan now threatening to carry
out the punishment of death to
anyone that is jewish in the
Michigan govt if they don’t leave,
or confess.” Carpenter continued his
threats of violence in a second
post, which read, in part: “I’ll be
coming back to Michigan, still
driving with expired plates. You may
want to let everyone know, and Wayne
County sheriff as well, any attempt
to subdue me will be met with deadly
force in self-defense.”

The complaint indicated that
Carpenter had three 9 mm
semi-automatic pistols registered to
him, and that he was under
investigation by the Michigan State
Police for stealing a fourth
pistol. According to the complaint,
it is also believed that Carpenter
also owned a shotgun and two hunting
rifles in addition to the pistols.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-edmi/pr/mi ... -officials
The number of anti-Semitic events
has been increasing sharply in
the last two years.
How about all the people ADL has cancelled? I don't see any evidence of this. There are far more anti-white (not jewish) events than anything else, but it never gets press because the press isn't owned by anyone else (and why you see all the propaganda Scott Adams is talking about right now).

Why can you say all manner of things against all groups except for 1? Ever notice that the statute of limitations on the Holocaust is interminable (like slavery), even though no one is around who even remotely knew or experienced it?

Your water carrying is nonsense. There isn't a person hated more in the US or west than the strong, european, christian male. I dare you to try to counter that, it's so obviously the case.

Ever notice how so many of the shows on TV are unbelievably (over)represented by gays and blacks? Who do you think has been promoting that for decades? Wake up, John.

Cool Breeze

Re: Hate Speech

Post by Cool Breeze »

John wrote:
Sat Mar 04, 2023 12:55 pm
Lol! It's amusing that both you and
Cool Breeze accuse the other of hate
speech, and me of ignoring the other's
hate speech, while excusing your own
hate speech. Such is human perversity,
as Lewis Carroll would say.
Why do you attribute things to me that I never say or do?

I don't accuse bish of anything but being someone who follows the father of lies, which I have stated before. Because he does and it's quite clear that his posts are nonsensical and devoid of any real critical thinking, beyond the false assertions.

I'm secure, so I don't mind if others "come at me". God knows you let the "guests" do that to me over and over in the other threads, and I take it. Why? I'm confident and secure in my through process, which is sound.

Banning any speech is the essence of propaganda and insecurity.

That's what the left does, John. You know that.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Yes, John, you know that I know what I'm talking about. You are very intelligent - but you lack humility.

We all need to repent, me of course foremost. But when you've been given the gift of faith and discernment, it speaks for itself.

You can say anything you want of course, it's your site. But I don't think you should censor me.

John

Post by John »

Tuesday, March 14, 2023
Cool Breeze wrote:
Tue Mar 14, 2023 2:11 pm

Yes, John, you know that I know what
I'm talking about. You are very
intelligent - but you lack humility.

We all need to repent, me of course
foremost. But when you've been given
the gift of faith and discernment,
it speaks for itself.

You can say anything you want of
course, it's your site. But I don't
think you should censor me.
When your posts make ridiculous
anti-Semitic claims, then they get
censored.

When your posts make ridiculous attacks
on this forum and its members, then they
get censored.

I've come to assume that you make these
ridiculous posts because you just want
to annoy me, because you want them to be
censored, and then you can go "Boo hoo,
see? I'm a poor victim here!" just like
the feminists.

I've got some specific questions for
you:

1. Do you believe that the Jews are to
blame for the murder of Jesus Christ,
and that they deserve to be punished?

2. Do you receive instruction from your
Russian trollmasters about being
anti-Semitic?

3. Do you agree with Louis Farrakhan
when he says things like “The Jews have
control over those agencies of
government. When you want something in
this world, the Jew holds the door.”?
Are you an acolyte of Louis Farrakhan?

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

I think John should be "censoring" more of CB and BB. I've seen many hate filled inflammatory remarks that don't get censored. Real rubbish that needs cleaned up. John's being lenient from my perspective