2022 election politics and the US Constitution

The interplay of politics and the media with music and culture
Cool Breeze

Re: 2022 election politics and the US Constitution

Post by Cool Breeze »

thinker wrote:
Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:51 pm
John I usually agree with you but on this election I simply can't. How is it that in Florida the Republicans did very well again. I will tell anyone who is curious. For at least the last 10 years the Republicans have been fixing the election system in Florida in order to end voting fraud. This has made it very difficult for the Democrats to cheat their way into winning elections in Florida. By the way the Republican establishment is in on all this election fraud, this is why they don't work to stop it. By the establishment I mean people like the Romnies, the Bushes and the Chanies. They are nothing more than controlled opposition traitors that use their influence in government to gain more power and wealth for their families. Anyone that doubts what I am saying ask yourself this question, every week we have two Powerball lottery drawings and two Mega millions drawing. In these drawings hundreds of millions of tickets are bought threw out every state in the union and the tickets are bought in every single county, city , and small town. Within hours of these multiple weekly drawings they know how many tickets were sold , where the tickets were sold, how many winning tickets were sold and how much was the amount won on each winning ticket. This happens multiple times every single week, yet they have 2 years to get ready for these elections and it takes them days and sometimes weeks to know who the winners are. Not only that but when they find new ballots and they have all these ballot drops they overwhelmingly help the Democrat candidates. Other people can live in lala land but I simply cannot.
Yes, it is still possible that the (R) can lose the House even, due to the structural cheating Democrats have accomplished, the cheating is even "legal" in certain ways, in important or strategic places. John's post will turn out to be very ironic given what we have told the old America/establishment crowd for the last couple of years. It's over, but they are still hanging on, and denying the obvious. Smoking guns, literally, being ignored.

tim

Post by tim »

https://naomiwolf.substack.com/p/americ ... lucinogens

https://blog.ap.org/announcements/ap-re ... ua-meeting
This is the eve after a broken election, as broken machines count broken vote tallies, and as broken media “calls” outcomes. Everyone in legacy media is waiting “for AP to call the outcome,” which is sadly hilarious, given that AP has a Memorandum of Understanding that it won’t disclose fully to our Congress, with the news agency Xinhua, the CCP’s chief propaganda arm.
Google makes a statement about elections outcomes based on AP. AP is in bed, as noted above, with Xinhua, which is owned by the CCP, our existential adversary which has a documented relationship with — the party in power.

AP/Xinhua makes a statement about outcomes; Google features it.

And all of this is founded upon datasets and code from electronic voting machines, which we cannot check for ourselves.
Added to the metaphysical nature of digital voting software and the utterly unverifiable nature of statements from election officials in a digital environment, we also have psycho new forms of gaslighting and spin. I watched, appalled, for the past few days, clicking around on news sites, trying to find out — “Who won the House?” “Who won the Senate?”

Google was having a field day. And the answers were in the hands of — Google.
These electoral maps that Google offers as “authoritative”, like the COVID maps of 2020-2022 that deluded us into murdering our economy and abusing our kids, are not authoritative at all.

The Google electoral maps are not government data, for a starter.

If you look at the fine print (and if you know for what to look), you see that these are third party, highly corrupted data streams.

The Google electoral maps identify the source of their information as “Associated Press”.

And if you look more closely at the AP “calls”, you will see that AP will call a state when barely half the votes are in. And — as with the COVID maps of recent debacles — you cannot see the underlying datasets.

And as Google and AP do this — “call” elections with no verifiable proof to voters — the poor candidate who has been designated by Google and AP and the tech bros, though with zero actual physical evidence for voters to check for themselves, as the “loser,” faces endless calls from donors and media and party hacks, to concede.

(As I tweeted angrily to Lee Zeldin, who scandalously early conceded New York State, a candidate does not have the right to concede before the vote has been counted and shown that he or she has actually lost. That right only belongs to the people, by actually not electing the candidate. Those who concede early before every vote is counted — and ideally adjudicated if there is any question — are giving away something that does not belong to them to yield.)

But this is our “new normal”: AP and Google and CNN will “call” a state based on “projections” or “past voter turnout” or some other nonsense that is not an actual verified checkable government vote count.

I have bad news for you.

This ricocheting digital drama, in which you “irl” are the pinball; these digital two-step smoke-and-mirrors methodologies; is exactly how these same bad actors persuaded you to stay indoors for two years and persuaded you to hold your kids hostage and lose two years of your life.

It is the exact same methodology for the exact same kind of mass hallucination.
In one state, the outcome is being overseen by one of the two main contestants — which is itself a true banana-republic level situation. [https://azsos.gov/about-office/secretar ... atie-hobbs].
“Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; - Exodus 20:5

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

tim, we see eye to eye on much, so how do you see this playing out?

They have the vote (through harvesting and a whole season of voting) structurally captured, "legally" even, in some ways.

My opinion is that the only thing that changes any of this is a loss in confidence in the central authorities, which usually involves them losing money or the ability to manipulate said money. People are too used to the good life and are establishment invested, so until the $ runs out, nothing changes. Look, one of the pensions or retirement accounts really have changed, there is just some level of volatility. And most other countries are a joke, which is also to the advantage of the sickos in DC and their relative shell games of derivatives, bank fraud, and fiat.

When the Bankster fraud of FTX isn't really taken seriously, you'll realize how divided the country is, and how little anyone cares about "elections" of the Constitution anymore. Not that they've cared about it for decades. I think that older people tend to remember the good ol' days, so they haven't paid attention to how corrupt the nation is, even for the last 30 years.

tim

Post by tim »

https://rootforamerica.com/democrats-ju ... -election/
When something is so obvious, if the outcome makes no sense, if the outcome is literally impossible, then it is what it is. Forget “proof.” You know it. You saw it. You felt it. You experienced it. It happened. It’s real.

The 2022 midterm was just stolen. Just like 2020.

If you disagree, you’re either delusional, or terribly naïve, or brain dead. Or you’re in on the fix.

It’s time to admit we’re all part of a massive experiment in fraud, theft, brainwashing, and gaslighting to a degree never seen in world history.

Think of all the times in just the past few years you’ve been gaslighted. They lied to you about open borders…they lied about Hillary’s 30,000 deleted emails…they lied about spying on Trump…they lied about Russian Collusion…they lied about a perfectly fine Ukrainian phone call…they lied about massive Biden corruption in Ukraine and China… they lied about the Hunter Biden laptop…they lied about the origins of Covid…they lied about the need for lockdowns and masks…they lied about the need for Covid vaccines…they lied about the vaccines being “safe and effective”…they lied and covered up all the deaths and injuries from the vaccine…they lied about the success of miracle drugs Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin…they lied about the stolen 2020 election…

You’ve been the victims of nonstop severe gaslighting for a decade now. You’re all part of a human psychology experiment in the limits that government and media can go in propaganda and brainwashing…while you can see they’re lying right in front of your eyes.

And these are the exact same people now telling you Democrats just over-performed, and stopped a GOP red landslide, against all odds, without cheating and stealing the midterm election.

Historically, every president in history facing his first midterm experiences a tough day with automatically 20 to 30 House seats lost…and 4 or more Senate seats lost…but this terribly unpopular President Biden is brain dead with severe dementia, and can’t put 3 coherent sentences together…Yet Biden defied history?

While also facing the worst economy in modern history…and the worst inflation in America’s history…and out of control crime…and open borders…and failing schools…and polls showing 75% of Americans believe the country is going in the wrong direction…Yet Biden beat all of that?

If you believe Democrats made a miracle happen, without cheating, rigging and stealing…I have a bridge to sell you, over the Atlantic Ocean, in the Vegas desert.

First, every poll in the country showed a gigantic GOP landslide victory- ranging from red wave, to red tsunami. Polls even showed women moved 32 points from September to October in favor of the GOP.

But in the end they all moved back to Biden and Democrats? Does that make sense to you?

Second, every poll in the country showed the top two issues, by a mile, were inflation and the economy. And crime was in second place, along with open borders.

And they all voted for Biden and the Democrats? Does that make sense to you?

CNN’s own exit polls showed the GOP made massive gains among almost every voting group- men, women, white men, white women, blacks, Hispanics, young people. Everyone.

And they all voted for Biden and the Democrats? Does that make sense to you?

In this environment where Americans can’t afford gas…or groceries…or rent…with the economy failing…inflation raging…scared to death of losing their jobs…living in cities plagued by violent crime, mass shoplifting, homeless everywhere, streets lined with poop, pee, drug needles…and failing schools intent on teaching your children to become masked transgenders…

In this environment, they all voted for Biden and the Democrats? Does that make sense to you?

That they looked around at the disaster one man has created in only two years, and they defied a century of historic midterm defeats for the party in power…and voted for Democrats?Folks, you’ve been gaslighted.

But the real proof the midterm was rigged and stolen is…FLORIDA.

In Florida the GOP won a landslide. DeSantis and Rubio and everyone else in the Florida GOP won in a red tsunami. The same one the polls showed was happening in the entire country.

Guess what Florida has? Florida has strict Voter ID, strict laws against voter fraud, severe prison terms for anyone caught trying to commit voter fraud, no mail-in ballots sent to every voter, no ballot drop boxes, no ballot harvesting, no ballots accepted for days after Election Day, no counting for days until the desired result is achieved by the Democrat Party.

Isn’t it a funny and strange coincidence that in that state, with all of those strict rules against cheating, the GOP red tsunami happened as predicted? But everywhere else, where there are no strict laws against voter fraud, and they allow all that cheating, the red tsunami fizzled.

And that under-performance is being blamed on Trump? And on conservative MAGA candidates?

Yet in Florida, Governor Ron DeSantis is the most Trump-like, MAGA, America First, anti-woke, anti-trannie, in-your-face, ultra conservative politician in all of America. And with that ultra MAGA message, plus strict voting fraud laws…the GOP swept to a landslide victory.

And in most other places, they didn’t. Coincidence?

Folks, we’ve been robbed. Again. This was a repeat of 2020. They’ve fixed, rigged and stolen the election. First, they robbed us of the Presidency. Now they’ve robbed us of a red Republican landslide. And now they’re trying to blame it on Trump.

This is gaslighting. And we’ve had our election stolen- again.

Wayne Allyn Root is known as “the Conservative Warrior.” Wayne’s new #1 bestselling book is out, “The Great Patriot Protest & Boycott Book.” Wayne is now the host of two new TV shows on Real America’s Voice and Mike Lindell TV. He is also host of the nationally-syndicated “Wayne Allyn Root: Raw & Unfiltered” on USA Radio Network, daily from 6 PM to 9 PM EST. Visit ROOTforAmerica.com for more information.
“Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; - Exodus 20:5

tim

Post by tim »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 12:19 pm
tim, we see eye to eye on much, so how do you see this playing out?

They have the vote (through harvesting and a whole season of voting) structurally captured, "legally" even, in some ways.

My opinion is that the only thing that changes any of this is a loss in confidence in the central authorities, which usually involves them losing money or the ability to manipulate said money. People are too used to the good life and are establishment invested, so until the $ runs out, nothing changes. Look, one of the pensions or retirement accounts really have changed, there is just some level of volatility. And most other countries are a joke, which is also to the advantage of the sickos in DC and their relative shell games of derivatives, bank fraud, and fiat.

When the Bankster fraud of FTX isn't really taken seriously, you'll realize how divided the country is, and how little anyone cares about "elections" of the Constitution anymore. Not that they've cared about it for decades. I think that older people tend to remember the good ol' days, so they haven't paid attention to how corrupt the nation is, even for the last 30 years.
The things that are going on in America today are shocking. I couldn't imagine this stuff happening even 10 years ago. Such is the generational cycle.

Nothing is going to change until the system itself breaks. Most people don't even vote so why would they care who wins the election?

What is the percent of voter turnout for the 2022 election?

The damage is done. Voting and thinking somebody somewhere is going to fix our problems isn't a solution.

Prepare how you can where you are at and enjoy the good times that we have left. I can promise you that at some point in the future we will be looking back at 2022 as part of the "good times".

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

tim wrote:
Fri Nov 18, 2022 4:54 pm
Nothing is going to change until the system itself breaks.

The damage is done. Voting and thinking somebody somewhere is going to fix our problems isn't a solution.

Prepare how you can where you are at and enjoy the good times that we have left. I can promise you that at some point in the future we will be looking back at 2022 as part of the "good times".
I agree. I'm sad to say I agree with your final reflection, about our reflecting back in a few years.

Best guess at when things really unravel? Next year? 2027?

JDav

Post by JDav »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Fri Nov 18, 2022 10:16 pm
tim wrote:
Fri Nov 18, 2022 4:54 pm
Nothing is going to change until the system itself breaks.

I agree. I'm sad to say I agree with your final reflection, about our reflecting back in a few years.

Best guess at when things really unravel? Next year? 2027?
Human nature being what it is, I think our Founding Fathers put it aptly in the Declaration of Independence:

Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.--Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government. The history of the present King of Great Britain is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States.

What will happen first? Economic collapse? World War? Civil War? I think one triggers the others. I think timing for a Civil War depends on a) what, if anything, the Republican Congress does, and b) the results of the 2024 elections, particularly if Trump runs. I do think that economic collapse or world war are more likely to start first. Either way, some time in 2025. Of course, it may be death by a thousand cuts rather than an all-at-once event.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Thanks.

We are on the same page. I'm wondering what "breaks" with the intent of the Fed, which is to keep raising through Q1, noting that they are indifferent to the coming recession/depression. Why? It's the only thing they can do to stop the inflation, which is their goal ("demand" destruction through economic destruction). The real interesting story few talk about is how BRICS are set to depart in earnest from the USD dominated and abused world system, next summer (even Saudi). The Kingdom sees the dollar manipulation and realizes that they can now depart from the petro control, since why take 10-20% debasement per year in payments (or worse, when no energy currently backs the USD). Xi may pop off like John thinks too, and the Chinese have owned the Biden crime family/syndicate, and others, for quite a while now.

Bob Butler

What is coming?

Post by Bob Butler »

JDav wrote:
Tue Nov 22, 2022 9:18 pm
What will happen first? Economic collapse? World War? Civil War? I think one triggers the others. I think timing for a Civil War depends on a) what, if anything, the Republican Congress does, and b) the results of the 2024 elections, particularly if Trump runs. I do think that economic collapse or world war are more likely to start first. Either way, some time in 2025. Of course, it may be death by a thousand cuts rather than an all-at-once event.
I see the collapse of Putin, Xi and Trump being imminent, more likely early 2023. I don't think the House will do much more than investigate Hunter's laptop and similar attempts to parody the Jan 6 committee. Because they had a criminal president, surely the Democrats must have done something wrong too? With the Senate and White House under Democratic control, the worst they could do is force a government shut down or create a debt ceiling problem. That doesn't look to make them popular, but they are in such a habit of voting as a block to oppose a Democratic president that they might. The question is weather MAGA or some more traditional Conservative Party will emerge from the 2024 elections, but I don't see either as a major factor until the post crisis Democratic agenda shows anything close to a flaw. Likely, they will decide that saving the planet is too expensive. They would rather have immediate profit.