Generational Dynamics World View News

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
Jack Edwards

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by Jack Edwards »

John posted "Over There" Great Post!

Amazing the think 100 years ago, that was popular enough song that we still know about it. So contrary to how people feel now, being largely anti-war for any reason.

My grandmother was born in 1900, she wrote an autobiography, and in it, talked about going to the train station to get a look at the soldiers passing through on their way to WW1. Different times.

I hadn't thought of a mass influx of refugees causing a regeneracy event in Europe. That in connection with cutting off of gas supplies would definitely affect the average person.

I wonder still if different parts of Europe will have different responses? - as it's my impression that Europe is not nearly a very cohesive unit.

They also lag significantly in their military prep. Interesting times.

Jack

thomasglee

Post by thomasglee »

Guest wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 5:39 am
No man in the West loves his country. Or at least, not in the same way men loved their countries during the World Wars. Our leaders are not Statesmen (some aren’t even men), and the societies they lead are not cohesive. Ordinary people have been slowly pushed to the brink of economic ruin since the neoliberal revolution of the 1970s, with more rapid declines following the 2008 financial crisis and the recent pandemic-induced recession and subsequent inflation.

At a time when we hear war drums once more, the plain truth is that the peoples of countries like Britain and America are not going to pull together in a National effort on the Homefront. There will be no community initiatives to reduce fuel use, grow food in home gardens or buy war bonds. Nobody will experience spontaneous feelings of patriotism. The words ‘honour’ and ‘sacrifice’ will not be heard around the domestic hearth and the bar room table.

Most citizens are already frustrated with the status quo. If the warmongers get their way, this frustration will likely boil over into an explosion of anger at the prospect of spending mountains of gold and oceans of blood on the most pointless war since 1939.

Sadly, I foresee a future in which the only fires burning will be those set by White men finally pushed too far by our ruling class.
Agreed.
Psalm 34:4 - “I sought the Lord, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears.”

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

John wrote:
Sun Feb 06, 2022 7:04 pm
In my opinion, the European war will trigger a
full-scale world war within a few weeks, a few months or at most a
couple of years, with the exact timing dependent on China's actions,
especially in Taiwan.
So, your current thesis is European war(s) setting off a worldwide event? Ok, I'm tuning in.

thomasglee

Post by thomasglee »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Sun Feb 06, 2022 10:06 pm
John wrote:
especially in Taiwan.
So, your current thesis is European war(s) setting off a worldwide event? Ok, I'm tuning in.
They are stoking the flames of war, hoping it will create a flight TO the dollar. I agree with John, it will likely start in Europe.The central banksters are in a panic.
Psalm 34:4 - “I sought the Lord, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears.”

Post by Guest »

thomasglee wrote:
Sun Feb 06, 2022 10:17 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
John wrote:
especially in Taiwan.
They are stoking the flames of war, hoping it will create a flight TO the dollar. I agree with John, it will likely start in Europe.The central banksters are in a panic.
Wait. You think this war is all about the value of the US dollar? :roll:

Thanks, Ivan.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Mon Feb 07, 2022 2:08 am
thomasglee wrote:
Cool Breeze wrote:

Thanks, Ivan.
All wars are about controlling the money, food and resources. It doesn't matter who wins or loses, the global elite will profit. They are salivating right now. They do not give a rat's a$$ about NATO, politics or governments. War creates a massive debt they will be owed. They are the only ones who will get to collect that debt. Inflation here, depression there, doesn't matter. They collect. The only thing they don't like is stability. There's no profit in it.

thomasglee

Post by thomasglee »

Guest wrote:
Mon Feb 07, 2022 5:04 am
Guest wrote:
thomasglee wrote:

Thanks, Ivan.
All wars are about controlling the money, food and resources. It doesn't matter who wins or loses, the global elite will profit. They are salivating right now. They do not give a rat's a$$ about NATO, politics or governments. War creates a massive debt they will be owed. They are the only ones who will get to collect that debt. Inflation here, depression there, doesn't matter. They collect. The only thing they don't like is stability. There's no profit in it.
I believe the current administration is creating uncertainty in an an effort to boost the dollar, yes. It's not that crazy of a thought and it's a pretty reasonable assumption. If you understand how fiat currency works, you might understand. But you're ignorant, so I do not expect you to understand.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
thomasglee wrote:

Thanks, Ivan.
Largely true. That's why you need good leaders.

And it's also why I was so saddened and appalled that so many people on this site, who are quite smart and tuned in, didn't realize the sars scam for precisely what it was, and is, and it is known at this point how bad, abusive and lying these people are.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

thomasglee wrote:
Mon Feb 07, 2022 6:06 am
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Thanks, Ivan.
I believe the current administration is creating uncertainty in an an effort to boost the dollar, yes. It's not that crazy of a thought and it's a pretty reasonable assumption. If you understand how fiat currency works, you might understand. But you're ignorant, so I do not expect you to understand.
T, it's more complicated than this. The stronger the dollar gets the worse it is for the US and other (US denominated debt) countries, as well.

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

As for the timing, most analysts seem to believe that it will occur
between Feb 20 and mid-March -- after the end of the Olympics when the
ground is frozen and hard, but before the Spring rains.
Does this factor in the Paralympics? They don't end till March 13.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain