Re: Cool Breeze's Topic

As requested, this sub-forum is for partying, fun, gossip, conundrums, flirting, comedy, tragedy, or whatever.

Post by Guest »

Strategy Number One =
Smart person gives an alert (i.e. Bitcoin is going to crash)
Heed the alert (i.e. Get out of Bitcoin)
Watch the alert come true and the smart person be right (i.e. Watch Bitcoin crash)
Ask the smart person why they were right and what will happen next.

Strategy Number Two =
Smart person gives an alert (i.e. Bitcoin is going to crash)
Ignore the alert (i.e. Stay in Bitcoin)
Watch the alert come true and the smart person be right (i.e. Lose money)
Explain why what the smart person said was wrong.

Hardly know whether what Navi said is completely right in all its details but to me it seems that Strategy Number Two is not the advisable strategy to follow.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Tom Mazanec wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:05 am
EmmaDavis85:
Be careful what you wish for.
You might get it.
I'm also curious if she actually wants strong men. There are tons of weak men, but I don't see anywhere near the number of quality women to match quality men around, which is my main issue in the modern day being a male that has achieved far more than most.

That brings up the further point in the degradation of the culture due to weak boomers who sold everyone out (largely to j interests) ... why would a man work hard if he can't get a decent woman? He won't, and men are what makes a real economy, real productivity, so goodbye to that, women. You had your run of fake historical scenarios and loving the lie (not all of you, but most).

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:32 am
Tom Mazanec wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:05 am
EmmaDavis85:
Be careful what you wish for.
You might get it.
I'm also curious if she actually wants strong men. There are tons of weak men, but I don't see anywhere near the number of quality women to match quality men around, which is my main issue in the modern day being a male that has achieved far more than most.

That brings up the further point in the degradation of the culture due to weak boomers who sold everyone out (largely to j interests) ... why would a man work hard if he can't get a decent woman? He won't, and men are what makes a real economy, real productivity, so goodbye to that, women. You had your run of fake historical scenarios and loving the lie (not all of you, but most).
What are "j interests"?

John

Post by John »

** 14-Jan-2022 World View: More bigotry
Guest wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:35 pm
> What are "j interests"?
Good catch. I didn't even notice that bit of idiotic bigotry in this
completely idiotic post. If I had, I would have deleted the post
rather than just moving it.

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

One thing that I continue to appreciate about the practicality of Navigator's book is that we shouldn't expect a linear progression of out experience of time to continue indefinitely. If you're such a great specimen, prove it to the world with your courage and valor during the imminent conflagration with stoicism and valor. Less verbiage will help your name be remembered after your exploits.

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 1:22 pm
BTC becomes the ultimate freedom play (or other privacy cryptos) - a required asset to have. Many legacy people on this board just don't understand this, and it is a sad phenomenon.
How BTC fared since this was posted November 18. Straight down and on its way to its destination...ZERO. Yup...they "just don't understand"...um, yes they do.

Those who understood...
Another guest wrote:
Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:07 am
BTC is like handing out water wings to people hoping to survive the Great Flood.
A picture is worth 1,000 words...

Post by Guest »

From Martin Armstrong, famous economic forecaster on January 11, 2022.

https://rumble.com/vsegpf-interview-wit ... trong.html

At the 30 minute point, he is asked about cryptocurencies. His reply-

"Be careful with the cryptocurrency."

"It's a trading vehicle, that's all."

"It's not a store of wealth."

"The government, by all the Central Banks pushing for a digital currency for themselves, what they are going to do at the end of the day is they do not accept competition."

"They're going to simply say, OK fine, what do you have in cryptocurrency, we'll give you one of these for two of those. That's it."

And more.

Post by Guest »

In March 2021 Cool Breeze said Bitcoin is "nowhere bear the top" blah blah blah, "It's going to be funny when it (Bitcoin) is six figures next year" blah blah blah (in first snip above).

In the second snip, it's blah blah blah, those who are saying Bitcoin is no good are nonsensical, pride and ego, blah blah blah. One last chance to repent blah blah blah.

Third snip he says he will make fun of the nonbelievers in Bitcoin endlessly, presumably when it gets to six figures in 2022.

This is the classic stupidity that's seen at the height of bubbles. Those with pride and ego accusing the more intelligent, sensible and cautious of having pride and ego. And other stupid things.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Guest wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 4:52 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 1:22 pm
BTC becomes the ultimate freedom play (or other privacy cryptos) - a required asset to have. Many legacy people on this board just don't understand this, and it is a sad phenomenon.
How BTC fared since this was posted November 18. Straight down and on its way to its destination...ZERO. Yup...they "just don't understand"...um, yes they do.

Those who understood...
Another guest wrote:
Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:07 am
BTC is like handing out water wings to people hoping to survive the Great Flood.
A picture is worth 1,000 words...
Short it then my man - put your money where you keyboard jockey fingers are. You don't think I know what I'm talking about. I hope you're around when you get your ass handed to you. I bet you won't be, like most turds when the big picture is revealed (troll liars).

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

The main problem is people not discerning bubbles.

Because you guys don't know the economy, macro, etc you apply bubble to ALL things and entities without discrimination.

Is there a large bubble? Yes. Is there something close to an everything bubble? Probably.

But I've said BTC and commodity supercycle, so I think you win with those two, big time. That's still my position. (and cash).