Generational Dynamics World View News

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
Bob Butler

Re: Long Range Missiles

Post by Bob Butler »

Xeraphim1 wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 3:38 pm
The US has left the IRBM treaty so there are much longer ranged missiles in the works. Search for Long Range Precision Fires.

The Army recently received the first hardware for Long Range Hypersonic Weapon, AKA, “Dark Eagle.” Notably this doesn't include the missiles themselves which are due next year, but troops are learning how to use the TELs and control equipment. This system has a range of around 1,700 miles.
At least there is a time limit on this particular 'war is coming' prophecy. If nothing happens soon, a war to exploit the current missile range difference is a prophecy with a time limit, not just a 'someday' prophecy which cannot be disproved.

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by Guest »

thomasglee wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:21 am
Guest wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:27 am
FullMoon wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 2:16 pm

You're no commie. Your analysis is sometimes quite good and will get better with age and perspective. Trolls love to dog you. Don't mind them, they want your reaction.
No, he's a feeble minded conspiracy theorist who is quick to side against his own country.

And FM, you are bogged down in Mad Max fantasies. It's guys like you who always go tits up in a crisis.
This is a funny response. "Side against his own country". What even defines a country any more? a group led by those who stole elections, are filled with corruption, and who bow to either the deep state or even Trump? If he is siding against those people, then I'm one who will side against their own country too.

If you truly believe we even have a country (or at least the one we thought we had), then I got some ocean front property in Nebraska I'll sell ya on the cheap.
Sometimes you just have to walk away. Just walk away. America is over. It's time to walk away.

Cool Breeze

Re: WAR

Post by Cool Breeze »

Guest wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 10:14 pm
tim wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 4:24 pm
jmparret wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 2:34 pm
This video is fairly long but can be listened to at 2x speed and still understood. He talks about new technology for the US and china may attack because of this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FO-rPZsD50M

Joe
Great video thanks for sharing.

1:11:10 the topic is about how people can prepare
Grand solar minimum, UFO revelations and UFO technology, contact with aliens, secret plans between Russia and China going back to 1991? No, this video is filled with conspiracy theories and quackery. This video is nuts! Why not just watch Cliff High or Alex Jones? :roll: :lol: :D
The Solar cycles explains the weather and climate, that much is true.

The Alien stuff is straight BS, they don't exist, they are demons. Alien life is the religion of materialists, who of course don't want to admit there is a spiritual world, because they hate the truth and God (or at least put themselves above both).

Re: WAR

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Sat Oct 09, 2021 10:29 am
Guest wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 10:14 pm
tim wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 4:24 pm

Great video thanks for sharing.

1:11:10 the topic is about how people can prepare
Grand solar minimum, UFO revelations and UFO technology, contact with aliens, secret plans between Russia and China going back to 1991? No, this video is filled with conspiracy theories and quackery. This video is nuts! Why not just watch Cliff High or Alex Jones? :roll: :lol: :D
The Solar cycles explains the weather and climate, that much is true.

The Alien stuff is straight BS, they don't exist, they are demons. Alien life is the religion of materialists, who of course don't want to admit there is a spiritual world, because they hate the truth and God (or at least put themselves above both).
Then why do you listen to people who promote demons?

John

Post by John »

** 09-Oct-2021 World View: Walk away
Guest wrote:
Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:34 am
> Sometimes you just have to walk away. Just walk away. America is
> over. It's time to walk away.
So I assume that you're a fanatic and a member of the Chinese
Communist Party. You have no credibility.

DaKardii

Post by DaKardii »

Guest wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 1:08 am
You're talking out of both sides of your mouth--again. You are talker, not a man of action. You will be philosophizing about everything until you get punched in the face by:

1) another American
2) a Chinese soldier

You are a useless.
Guest wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 1:15 am
You're going to hold out in your Texas shack in the desert all by your lonesome? This is BS.

No man is an island.

Your wife (if you have one) and your daughters (if you any) will not fare well under occupation. Your end will come much quicker. Probably.

If your country has abandoned you, you best leave and find another one rather than sit on the sidelines and do nothing. Choose one side or the other, but fight. Weasels are universally hated.

I hate cowards and traitors.
Guest wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 9:01 am
I've known war too. So fuck you.
Guest wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 9:09 am
Let add that after two wars I have a damaged hand and knee, and brain damage has left me partially blind. AND I still won't hide when the Chinese attack.

FUCK YOU!
If I recall correctly, you are the "Guest" who supposedly fought against the Russians in Grozny, and now lives in the US. I don't know what your actual country of origin is (because I've asked you multiple times in the past and thus far have received no response), but either way it doesn't matter.

You have demonstrated with the above posts that you are either ignorant of or just have contempt for what it means to be an American patriot. The first loyalty of American patriots are not to their government, but to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. That means dissenting when necessary, and perhaps, when push comes to shove, acts of disobedience.

This spirit is alive in both the common-sense left and the common-sense right (which of course are MUCH different from the establishment left and the establishment right). But it is not alive in you. In that regard, you have more in common with those who are destroying America, than those who want to preserve it.

DaKardii

Post by DaKardii »

John wrote:
Sat Oct 09, 2021 2:06 pm
Guest wrote:
He may well be a CCP troll, but he may well not be.

Either way, I understand why some people on here feel it's time to walk away. I don't agree with them on that, but I understand why they feel that way.

I prefer to take a middle position. Hate the political establishment but love the country. And still defend the country in the event of war.

DaKardii

Post by DaKardii »

DaKardii wrote:
Sat Oct 09, 2021 2:40 pm
John wrote:
Sat Oct 09, 2021 2:06 pm
Guest wrote:
He may well be a CCP troll, but he may well not be.

Either way, I understand why some people on here feel it's time to walk away. I don't agree with them on that, but I understand why they feel that way.

I prefer to take a middle position. Hate the political establishment but love the country. And still defend the country in the event of war.
And to clarify, there is a DIFFERENCE between those who merely want to walk away, and those who want to fight for the enemy. The former I understand, the latter I despise.

Post by Guest »

DaKardii wrote:
Sat Oct 09, 2021 2:35 pm
Guest wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 1:08 am
You're talking out of both sides of your mouth--again. You are talker, not a man of action. You will be philosophizing about everything until you get punched in the face by:

1) another American
2) a Chinese soldier

You are a useless.
Guest wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 1:15 am
You're going to hold out in your Texas shack in the desert all by your lonesome? This is BS.

No man is an island.

Your wife (if you have one) and your daughters (if you any) will not fare well under occupation. Your end will come much quicker. Probably.

If your country has abandoned you, you best leave and find another one rather than sit on the sidelines and do nothing. Choose one side or the other, but fight. Weasels are universally hated.

I hate cowards and traitors.
Guest wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 9:01 am
I've known war too. So fuck you.
Guest wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 9:09 am
Let add that after two wars I have a damaged hand and knee, and brain damage has left me partially blind. AND I still won't hide when the Chinese attack.

FUCK YOU!
If I recall correctly, you are the "Guest" who supposedly fought against the Russians in Grozny, and now lives in the US. I don't know what your actual country of origin is (because I've asked you multiple times in the past and thus far have received no response), but either way it doesn't matter.

You have demonstrated with the above posts that you are either ignorant of or just have contempt for what it means to be an American patriot. The first loyalty of American patriots are not to their government, but to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. That means dissenting when necessary, and perhaps, when push comes to shove, acts of disobedience.

This spirit is alive in both the common-sense left and the common-sense right (which of course are MUCH different from the establishment left and the establishment right). But it is not alive in you. In that regard, you have more in common with those who are destroying America, than those who want to preserve it.
I'm pretty sure they are different quests. One often uses stilted language; the other sounds blue collar. You can't tell the difference?

DaKardii

Post by DaKardii »

Guest wrote:
Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:14 pm
I'm pretty sure they are different quests. One often uses stilted language; the other sounds blue collar. You can't tell the difference?
What makes the language I quoted sound "blue collar?" The use of profanity? Because even "sophisticated" people swear.