Nuclear War

Read Navigator's book, How To Prepare For The Coming Storms,
for valuable detailed information on what what's coming.
https://www.gofundme.com/f/coming-storms-preparation

Re: Nuclear War

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Sat Apr 24, 2021 10:46 pm

Soon the lucky will be eating squirrals and treebark. Bring on the war!
Do you all really believe this stuff you say?

tim

Post by tim »

https://americanmilitarynews.com/2021/0 ... 4749818138
Nakayama also drew a comparison between a potential nuclear attack by Russia or China and the U.S. nuclear attacks on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, Japan during World War II.

“If some country shoot’s [a nuclear weapon] from their continent towards Honolulu, that missile’s . . . the warheads compared to Hiroshima, it’s 200 times more than Hiroshima,” Nakayama said. “So I’ve been to Hiroshima before and I went to the museum before, from that experience and the perspective, if 200 times more strong atomic bombs or torpedoes or missiles, warheads towards Honolulu, I think Honolulu will be erased from the map. So we have to think before using those powers, we have to think how to stop it.”

Nakayama also described the growing threat of invasion China poses against Taiwan and how Japan and the U.S. must cooperate to keep Chinese actions in check.

“What we can do is show the deterrence and also [that an attack] or happening towards Taiwan, it’s straight to relate to not just Japan, but also the U.S.-Japan alliance even,” he said.
“Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; - Exodus 20:5

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Thu Jul 01, 2021 4:22 pm
Guest wrote:

Yes. Absoluetly. America has become a complete joke. Only hardship can save us now. Look around you. Look in the mirror. America has become a nation of parasites. It'a time to separate the wheat from the chaff.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Guest wrote:
Mon Jul 05, 2021 7:53 pm
Guest wrote:
Thu Jul 01, 2021 4:22 pm
Guest wrote:

Yes. Absoluetly. America has become a complete joke. Only hardship can save us now. Look around you. Look in the mirror. America has become a nation of parasites. It'a time to separate the wheat from the chaff.
What if hardship is required but doesn't happen? There are multiple ways of hardship, some are seemingly benign but are disgusting, such as being a materialist consumer or slave.

tim

Post by tim »

https://www.newsweek.com/china-official ... ry-1609586
China Officials Share Viral Video Calling for Atomic Bombing of Japan

Communist Party officials in northwestern China appear to be advocating a "continuous" atomic bombing of Japan after their social media account shared a controversial viral video over the weekend.

Still live on the YouTube-like platform Xigua, under an account run by the Baoji Municipal Committee of the Communist Party of China, the video calls for Beijing to launch nuclear strikes on Japan if Tokyo intervenes in a Chinese invasion of democratic Taiwan.

The five-minute clip was created by verified military commentary channel "Liujun Taolue." The original was posted on Sunday and later deleted after amassing more than 2 million views—but not before it was reposted by the official party account in Baoji, Shaanxi province.

The narrator in the video proposes a "Japan Exception Theory" that would see Tokyo exempt from China's "no first use" (NFU) nuclear policy. The footage is filled with belligerent and nationalistic rhetoric, as well as threats of nuclear war against one of China's nearest neighbors.

The commentator points to recent remarks by high-ranking Japanese officials as the motivation behind his proposal. Japan's Defense Minister Nobuo Kishi and his deputy, Yasuhide Nakayama, have spoken in support of Taiwan's security in the face of an increasingly assertive China.
“Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; - Exodus 20:5

tim

Post by tim »

https://nypost.com/2021/07/14/biden-loo ... na-report/
Biden looking to set up ‘red phone’ to China: report

The Biden administration is looking at the possibility of setting up an emergency direct hotline between the US and China, a new report alleges.

Citing a US official and another source familiar with early conversations about the device, CNN reported Wednesday that the administration was pursuing an idea similar to that of the “red telephone” set up between the US and the Soviet Union during the Cold War.

The Moscow-Washington hotline — as it was also known, as there was never actually a red phone used for the communications — was established in 1963 under President John F. Kennedy.

At the time, it allowed for a secure dialogue between the Pentagon and the Kremlin in an effort to avoid nuclear war between the feuding superpowers.

JCP

Post by JCP »

tim wrote:
Thu Jul 15, 2021 6:20 pm
https://nypost.com/2021/07/14/biden-loo ... na-report/
Biden looking to set up ‘red phone’ to China: report

The Biden administration is looking at the possibility of setting up an emergency direct hotline between the US and China, a new report alleges.

Citing a US official and another source familiar with early conversations about the device, CNN reported Wednesday that the administration was pursuing an idea similar to that of the “red telephone” set up between the US and the Soviet Union during the Cold War.

The Moscow-Washington hotline — as it was also known, as there was never actually a red phone used for the communications — was established in 1963 under President John F. Kennedy.

At the time, it allowed for a secure dialogue between the Pentagon and the Kremlin in an effort to avoid nuclear war between the feuding superpowers.

“Hello? Hello, Xi? Listen, I can’t hear too well, do you suppose you could turn the music down just a little? Oh, that’s much better. Yes. Fine, I can hear you now, Xi. Clear and plain and coming through fine. I’m coming through fine too, eh? Good, then. Well then as you say we’re both coming through fine. Good. Well it’s good that you’re fine and I’m fine. I agree with you. It’s great to be fine. laughs Now then Xi. You know how we’ve always talked about the possibility of something going wrong with the bomb. The bomb, Xi. The hydrogen bomb. Well now what happened is, one of our base commanders, he had a sort of, well he went a little funny in the head. You know. Just a little… funny. And uh, he went and did a silly thing. Well, I’ll tell you what he did, he ordered his planes… to attack your country. Well let me finish, Xi. Let me finish, Xi. Well, listen, how do you think I feel about it? Can you imagine how I feel about it, Xi? Why do you think I’m calling you? Just to say hello? Of course I like to speak to you. Of course I like to say hello. Not now, but any time, Xi. I’m just calling up to tell you something terrible has happened. It’s a friendly call. Of course it’s a friendly call..."

tankbuilder

Post by tankbuilder »

tim wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:31 pm

China has been massively underestimated to their benefit and I think the Chinese attack will shock the world just as when the German military quickly defeated the French military in WWII. The French military was considered the most powerful military in the world at the time of France's defeat.
Sorry to chime in late - just found this forum and thread, been reading GD for years. The French equipment of 1940 was far superior to what the Wehrmacht and SS fielded and they had more of it. The failure on the part of the French and the BEF was that they ignored British staff officer JFC Fuller, the real "inventor" of Blitzkreig. The British and French flag officers were re-fighting WW1, the Germans were not. The German equipment was so inferior though, that they almost didn't carry the day. At Aaras the BEF Matilda IIs were decimating the Wehrmacht's Early Panzer IIIs and IVs as the German guns could not penetrate the Matilda's armor until Rommel had a brilliant thought to use the Flak 17/18 (an early version of the Famous "88") to stop the BEF advance.

My Point - it's not so much what you use, but how you use it that really matters in the end, and preparing to fight the previous war is always a losing strategy.

John

Post by John »

Do you build tanks for a living?

tankbuilder

Post by tankbuilder »

John wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:01 pm
Do you build tanks for a living?
Published WW2 miniaturist and historian.