Generational Dynamics World View News

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by Guest »

The EWet is breeding from the bottom. Never good.
The West...

There. I fixed it for you.

And yes. We are breeding from the bottom.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Fri May 21, 2021 9:41 am
The EWet is breeding from the bottom. Never good.
The West...

There. I fixed it for you.

And yes. We are breeding from the bottom.

You had dozens of people doing google searches for "EWet"

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

The globalists and the elites of the country are deceived. The devil always throws them under the bus. But division and chaos is a larger part of the plan, and the powers that be know that christian europeans are the only real bulwark against the state, so they do their best to propagandize them (and this is also why they hate Russia and China is on the shit list too). That main form of propaganda, as far as fertility or fecundity go, is feminism. Grab a cubicle job while you waste your most fertile and attractive years to men, then complain when they don't want you post 30 when you are supposedly "ready" to have a family. Ha. Promote promiscuity so men also see that you are not their first; convince women to reward guys who are not and won't be their husbands with their most prized assets (first love, virginity, etc).

By the way, yes, there are also too many men out there, not that we can't survive with many men, but rather we promote dysgenic rearing of kids through welfare and unstable families, single moms, etc.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/nata ... hboard.htm

Selecting "Age Specific Birth Rates" on the left gives this chart.

I've posted the below graph before. These two sets of data show that there is virtually nobody with any financial means under the age of 25 giving birth in America today.

While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Yes Higgie, stick to this topic. It is critically important.

I wonder if the Deep State cares at all that the nation of competent people is being gutted while women are hot, fertile, and have kids in places like eastern europe or China/SEA.

Unless you hit the proverbial lottery, western women are the lowest return on investment you can possibly have.

Xeraphim1

Post by Xeraphim1 »

John wrote:
Thu May 20, 2021 12:27 pm
** 20-May-2021 World View: Barbarism
Xeraphim1 wrote:
Thu May 20, 2021 11:58 am
> There has never been an example of a modern society reverting back
> to barbarism so any speculation on what would happen is just that,
> speculation.
I TOTALLY DISAGREE with this.

Barbarism is the norm. It's the rule. Not the exception.
Note the word modern. While it's not impossible, we have no examples of it so we don't know what would happen.

You're later apply the term barbarism to ethics which is a different story.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Perhaps the real issue is the doomsayers having some religious devotion and deterministic thinking. It's hard to get people out of this thinking, in fact they double and triple down all the more when it doesn't happen, because in their minds it seems more likely that it will happen because it hasn't yet (determinism).

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

The collapse in birth rates makes this a good time to have a child. We had one last year and are planning to have another one next year. There are a lot of advantages to having a child when the birth rate is low.

My father was born at the birth rate low in 1933 and I'd noted all the advantages he got from that. For example, he graduated college with an accounting degree from a mediocre state school and got 33 job offers. After picking what he thought was the best job offer, promotions were easy to get and he went as far as he wanted to.

Regardless of what the future brings, kids born today will be advantaged relative to kids born a few years ago when birth rates were a lot higher. Since my first child was a girl, she will also be advantaged by having her pick of hungry males who are a few years older than her and will vastly outnumber her cohort. I plan to teach her how to take full advantage of that. If my next one is a boy, I have to hope he hits near the low in birth rates.

My first big advantage in having a child last year was to negotiate a low hospital bill for the delivery. It was $5,300. I've also noticed that the pediatrician always has lots of openings.
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

John

Post by John »

** 21-May-2021 World View: Modern Barbarism
Xeraphim1 wrote:
Thu May 20, 2021 11:58 am
> There has never been an example of a modern society reverting back
> to barbarism so any speculation on what would happen is just that,
> speculation.
John wrote:
Thu May 20, 2021 12:27 pm
> ** 20-May-2021 World View: Barbarism
> I TOTALLY DISAGREE with this.
> Barbarism is the norm. It's the rule. Not the exception.
Xeraphim1 wrote:
Fri May 21, 2021 2:29 pm
> Note the word modern. While it's not impossible, we have no
> examples of it so we don't know what would happen.

> You're later apply the term barbarism to ethics which is a
> different story.
Barbarism means "extreme cruelty or brutality." This is the way
people are today and always have been. Torture and beatings are
common in many countries today. I cannot fathom why you believe
otherwise.

tim

Post by tim »

Higgenbotham wrote:
Fri May 21, 2021 4:25 pm
The collapse in birth rates makes this a good time to have a child. We had one last year and are planning to have another one next year. There are a lot of advantages to having a child when the birth rate is low.

My father was born at the birth rate low in 1933 and I'd noted all the advantages he got from that. For example, he graduated college with an accounting degree from a mediocre state school and got 33 job offers. After picking what he thought was the best job offer, promotions were easy to get and he went as far as he wanted to.

Regardless of what the future brings, kids born today will be advantaged relative to kids born a few years ago when birth rates were a lot higher. Since my first child was a girl, she will also be advantaged by having her pick of hungry males who are a few years older than her and will vastly outnumber her cohort. I plan to teach her how to take full advantage of that. If my next one is a boy, I have to hope he hits near the low in birth rates.

My first big advantage in having a child last year was to negotiate a low hospital bill for the delivery. It was $5,300. I've also noticed that the pediatrician always has lots of openings.
Economically speaking that may be true. The effects of nuclear radiation on children are devastating and is something I hope to never experience.

Who ends up benefiting from the year they were born is going to depend on when the war begins and when the nuclear weapons are launched.

https://pediatrics.aappublications.org/ ... 111/6/1455
VULNERABILITIES IN CHILDREN
Children have a number of vulnerabilities that place them at greater risk of harm after radiation exposure. Because they have a relatively greater minute ventilation compared with adults, children are likely to have greater exposure to radioactive gases (eg, those emitted from a nuclear power plant disaster). Nuclear fallout quickly settles to the ground, resulting in a higher concentration of radioactive material in the space where children most commonly live and breathe. Studies of airborne pollutants are needed to test the long-held belief that the short stature of children brings them into greater contact than adults with fallout as it settles to earth. Radioactive iodine is transmitted to human breast milk, contaminating this valuable source of nutrition to infants. Cow milk, a staple in the diet of most children, can also be quickly contaminated if radioactive material settles onto grazing areas.

In utero exposure to radiation also has important clinical effects, depending on the dose and form of the radiation; transmission of radionuclides across the placenta may occur, depending on the agent. After exposures to external radiation, fetal doses of 0.60 Sv (60 rem) have produced small head size and mental retardation (in Japanese atomic bomb survivors), when exposures occurred between 8 and 25 weeks of gestational age.2 A dose-response effect was found in the occurrence of small head size without mental retardation, which occurred in fetuses exposed to ≥0.2 Sv (≥20 rem) between weeks 4 and 17 of gestation.

Radiation-induced cancers occur more often in children than in adults exposed to the same dose. Finally, children also have mental health vulnerabilities after any type of disaster, with a greater risk of long-term behavioral disturbances.
“Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; - Exodus 20:5