Financial topics

Investments, gold, currencies, surviving after a financial meltdown
aeden

Re: Financial topics

Post by aeden »

Insider of Large Chinese Firm Predicted Bitcoin's Crash on 4CHAN to $30,000 and Bounce at 1pm UTC 12 Hours Before It Happened: https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/commen ... _bitcoins/

https://preview.redd.it/0sz8vwp8n3071.j ... 399b5a8eb1

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/commen ... _than_you/
Dumb ass crackers

aeden

Post by aeden »

Siege of Leningrad during World War 2, killed more civilians than bombing of Hamburg, Dresden, Hiroshima and Nagasaki combined.
The Soviet casualties during the siege were bigger than combined American and British casualties during the entire war.

Texas didn’t have safety regulations on natural gas until after a school blew up and killed hundreds of children.
Nobody was held accountable, but they passed strict regulations afterwards. It was so bad that even Hitler sent a letter of condolence.

aeden

Post by aeden »

Simon supports providing parents up to $10,000 a child in vouchers they can use at a school, or even to homeschool their child.

As a physician, Simon said health care costs are the result of diabetes, heart disease, colon and breast cancer.

He proposes establishing 10 regional centers of excellence that focus only on those four diseases, including screening, prevention, early diagnoses and health maintenance.

Simon said as governor he would seek to ban electronic voting machines, with voting only on nonreproducible paper ballots, eliminate mailed ballots and DMV voter registration.

Simon said he favors opening a nuclear storage facility at Yucca Mountain, which he said could bring in $2 billion a year to the state in revenue.

He said he would seek legislation to make gold, silver and Bitcoin legal tender for all transactions and contracts in the state and establish a Nevada Bullion Depository where Nevadans can safely store gold and silver.

The new cohorts of the 20 to 40 year olds should vote yes if they have a any brains.

Biden is a low level street worker, grifting for the conman who managed to acquire a license to sell unlimited, created debts as newly debased currency. That fateful day in ‘71 represents the most catastrophic mistake in governmental history. Debasement and compound inflation has been the downfall of every empire and civilisation throughout history.
Last edited by aeden on Thu May 20, 2021 6:38 am, edited 2 times in total.

aeden

Post by aeden »

Where can I buy an ounce of physical silver for $28?
You cannot.
We are not selling at 50 either.
You 20 to 40 years needs in Nevada need to vote in Simon and stop the Demsheviks and Demtards cold.

The entire crypto market moved exactly the same.

Humans don't do that.

People think there are humans making the trades, there aren't.

aeden

Post by aeden »

Overnight Reverse REPO usage is a speculative sign that everybody is Richard Fuld via overt leverage.

Root.
Gang of Eight is a common colloquial term for the bi-partisan group of eight United States Senators
—four Democrats and four Republicans —who wrote the first draft of the Border Security, Economic Opportunity,
and Immigration Modernization Act of 2013.
Results.
You voted for it. They called in the contractor Bib Bish.
Chi and Rus knew it before you.
Nato take over with relegated swamp thieves people since even before 1990.
Nixon told you and you still do not get it.
It was also in that dusty book you ignore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0E0ynyIUsg

In this case, the article said half of the invaders made it in.

2014 only 175 people lived rough and five years later that figure stood at more than 1,200 -
but things have spiraled out of control in the last few months - socal

collapse increases
all underground economy
cash only

mother and her teenage daughter rounded the bend on the beachfront bike path, for no apparent reason, picked up an eight-inch square piece of plywood and hurled it, taking aim at the front wheel of the mom’s cycle, nearly causing her to come crashing down on to the pavement

tourist never coming back since demsheviks vote cult destroyed it all

we just told you early they are insane woke tards

vincecate

Post by vincecate »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 10:44 pm
vincecate wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 10:38 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 9:24 pm
Will these manipulators give us another chance to buy BTC in the 20-30k range? That will be amazing. And they think we are scared, Vince. LOL
If the stock market crashes as far as I expect, then BTC will go under 20k and I can cash in my S&P puts and buy more BTC.
How far are you saying it's going? You think the big quake is happening this year, huh?

I always thought we were about 2 years about, maybe next year earliest.
I think the market could go below 1/4th of what it is now in the next couple years, but I think it is starting down in the next couple months.
It could have a record fast big drop, or it could have many small drops over the next 2 years. Not sure.

I would not be surprised to see BTC at $10,000 at some point during stock market crash, but I am not sure enough that it will go below $20,000 to sell. Something could happen and BTC could head above $100,000 right now and never go below again. It would have to be something big, like Russia deciding to sell oil for BTC instead of USD going forward. Or some country that US people can easily invest in gets a BTC ETF. Not sure of any such thing, but it would not surprise me to see it shoot up so I will hold it.

I think I see people moving out of some of the more risky investments into the "safer" ones and BTC is part of that (risky for now). So in some sense the BTC drop so far is an indicator to me that the stock market drop is getting closer.

Since I am not sure if BTC will go up or down next, but expect it to higher in the long term, and I have a strong conviction that the stock market is going down in the next year, my solution is to hold BTC and buy puts on S&P. I partly think of the puts as insurance on my BTC. :-)

richard5za

Post by richard5za »

vincecate wrote:
Thu May 20, 2021 8:13 am
Cool Breeze wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 10:44 pm
vincecate wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 10:38 pm

If the stock market crashes as far as I expect, then BTC will go under 20k and I can cash in my S&P puts and buy more BTC.
How far are you saying it's going? You think the big quake is happening this year, huh?

I always thought we were about 2 years about, maybe next year earliest.
I think the market could go below 1/4th of what it is now in the next couple years, but I think it is starting down in the next couple months.
It could have a record fast big drop, or it could have many small drops over the next 2 years. Not sure.

I would not be surprised to see BTC at $10,000 at some point during stock market crash, but I am not sure enough that it will go below $20,000 to sell. Something could happen and BTC could head above $100,000 right now and never go below again. It would have to be something big, like Russia deciding to sell oil for BTC instead of USD going forward. Or some country that US people can easily invest in gets a BTC ETF. Not sure of any such thing, but it would not surprise me to see it shoot up so I will hold it.

I think I see people moving out of some of the more risky investments into the "safer" ones and BTC is part of that (risky for now). So in some sense the BTC drop so far is an indicator to me that the stock market drop is getting closer.

Since I am not sure if BTC will go up or down next, but expect it to higher in the long term, and I have a strong conviction that the stock market is going down in the next year, my solution is to hold BTC and buy puts on S&P. I partly think of the puts as insurance on my BTC. :-)
My take on the stock market based upon about 150 years of history is that fair value is a P/E of 18 in good times and 13 in difficult economic times. But the PE is currently well over 30 on S&P 500. History shows it always overshoots when it corrects, in some cases to a PE of 5 or 6. So the maths says the minimum it will come off is 50%. But as PE of 5 gives it a fall of 85%. Not over a few weeks but over a couple of years even 3 or 4 years
What I don't know is when the fall will start or the nature of the initial trigger.
The real question is identifying the assets to be invested in when the fall starts. US dollar, gold miners, cash in your trading account?

vincecate

Post by vincecate »

richard5za wrote:
Thu May 20, 2021 8:35 am
My take on the stock market based upon about 150 years of history is that fair value is a P/E of 18 in good times and 13 in difficult economic times. But the PE is currently well over 30 on S&P 500. History shows it always overshoots when it corrects, in some cases to a PE of 5 or 6. So the maths says the minimum it will come off is 50%. But as PE of 5 gives it a fall of 85%. Not over a few weeks but over a couple of years even 3 or 4 years
What I don't know is when the fall will start or the nature of the initial trigger.
The real question is identifying the assets to be invested in when the fall starts. US dollar, gold miners, cash in your trading account?
This "everything bubble" comes from the Fed. It dies when people lose confidence in the Fed. People will lose confidence in the Fed when inflation shows its ugly head. The trigger is undeniable inflation.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

Collapse Anecdote of the Day

This is from the Federal Reserve minutes just released.

"A number of participants suggested that if the economy continued to make rapid progress toward the Committee's goals, it might be appropriate at some point in upcoming meetings to begin discussing a plan for adjusting the pace of asset purchases."

https://www.federalreserve.gov/monetary ... 210428.htm

There are two aspects of this. One is that this group of people take themselves seriously enough to make this statement and to put this in writing, which is bad enough. The worse aspect is that everyone else takes this seriously or ignores it instead of shutting this farce down.
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

John

Post by John »

** 20-May-2021 World View: Mocking the Fed
Higgenbotham wrote:
Thu May 20, 2021 9:04 am
> Collapse Anecdote of the Day

> This is from the Federal Reserve minutes just released.

> "A number of participants suggested that if the economy continued
> to make rapid progress toward the Committee's goals, it might be
> appropriate at some point in upcoming meetings to begin discussing
> a plan for adjusting the pace of asset purchases."

> https://www.federalreserve.gov/monetary ... 210428.htm

> There are two aspects of this. One is that this group of people
> take themselves seriously enough to make this statement and to put
> this in writing, which is bad enough. The worse aspect is that
> everyone else takes this seriously or ignores it instead of
> shutting this farce down.
That statement is being mocked this morning on both CNBC and FBN that
I've seen.