Generational Dynamics World View News

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by John »

** 19-May-2021 World View: English language
utahbob wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 10:03 pm
> If you see a demonstration outside America, where English, is a
> second or third language, and see signs written in English, then
> you know it is staged for American media. Something an analysis
> from another governmental agency told me. Good write up.
The only thing I would add is that it might also be staged for the
media in the UK, some European countries, and some other countries.
The irony is that English is the only language that many countries
have in common.

Post by Guest »

This current run-up in civilization was fueled by many unique happenstances that cannot be repeated, such as oil oozing from the ground and huge chunks of copper just lying about. In short, all the low-hanging fruit has been picked, and when this civilization collapses, it will be to a low no more advanced than the 1700's, and will have a difficult time climbing from there.

Francis

Post by Francis »

Guest wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 12:03 am
The citizens are just like the politicians... all liars and full of sh%t. That's why they continue to vote in the same morons over and over again. 20% of the citizens have a brain, the other 80% are on the planet, not in it.
Since 57% of voters for Dementia Joe are women and women do most of the shopping take a good hard look at staggering food prices and gasoline is up 48% since Sniffy took office..

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

JCP wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 10:12 pm
I have always appreciated John's posts. They are excellent and insightful; however, I recommend visitors also visit the Financial Forum and read posts by Aeden, Higginbothom, Cool Breeze, Vince, etc. It is really interesting. I tilt more towards a New Dark Age, but I find mosts of the posts insightful and Aeden links to interesting articles and videos.

Yes, we are in the midst of a breakdown crisis for sure.
Thanks JCP. Do you have a particular prediction? Join in and make one, or ask questions, it stimulate us all.

Best,
CB

Post by Guest »

SEN. CRUZ: Now, worryingly, there have been suggestions out of Moscow and out of Berlin that the Biden administration would reduce pressure and reduce efforts to stop Nord Stream 2. Can you commit to this committee today that the Biden administration will hold the line, will keep the sanctions, and will prevent the Nord Stream 2 pipeline from being completed?

MR. BLINKEN: Two things, if I may, Senator. First of all, the president-elect strongly agrees with you that Nord Stream 2 is a bad idea and he has been very clear about that. I need to look at the actual legislation. I am determined to do whatever we can to prevent that completion, the last hundred yards, I very much agree.
The American media spent years ranting about Trump being a Russian double agent, yet Trump did all he could to derail the Nord Stream 2 project; but once Biden weaseled his way into office, he lifted the sanctions and allowed Russia this massive victory.

So much for Trump being the Manchurian Candidate.

DaKardii

Post by DaKardii »

Guest wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 1:06 pm
SEN. CRUZ: Now, worryingly, there have been suggestions out of Moscow and out of Berlin that the Biden administration would reduce pressure and reduce efforts to stop Nord Stream 2. Can you commit to this committee today that the Biden administration will hold the line, will keep the sanctions, and will prevent the Nord Stream 2 pipeline from being completed?

MR. BLINKEN: Two things, if I may, Senator. First of all, the president-elect strongly agrees with you that Nord Stream 2 is a bad idea and he has been very clear about that. I need to look at the actual legislation. I am determined to do whatever we can to prevent that completion, the last hundred yards, I very much agree.
The American media spent years ranting about Trump being a Russian double agent, yet Trump did all he could to derail the Nord Stream 2 project; but once Biden weaseled his way into office, he lifted the sanctions and allowed Russia this massive victory.

Trump was wrong to impose those sanctions, and Biden was right to lift them.

If Germany wants to trade with Russia, let them.

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

Guest wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 10:13 am
This current run-up in civilization was fueled by many unique happenstances that cannot be repeated, such as oil oozing from the ground and huge chunks of copper just lying about. In short, all the low-hanging fruit has been picked, and when this civilization collapses, it will be to a low no more advanced than the 1700's, and will have a difficult time climbing from there.
We may have some tricks next time...for example, bicycles...that might make things easier. Maybe photography. Even CW shortwave might be sustainable with technology like waterwheels and wood burning, if you scavenge resources from the cities. Spain had a world empire at that tech level, so it can surely happen again.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

DaKardii wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 3:00 pm
Guest wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 1:06 pm

Trump was wrong to impose those sanctions, and Biden was right to lift them.

If Germany wants to trade with Russia, let them.
This is correct, but his point still stands - the media and general knowledge about the world is based on deception and lies.

DaKardii

Post by DaKardii »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 6:29 pm
This is correct, but his point still stands - the media and general knowledge about the world is based on deception and lies.
Agreed.

DaKardii

Post by DaKardii »

Bitcoin plunged by 30% today following Tesla’s announcement that it would no longer accept bitcoins as a form of payment for vehicle purchases. Tesla CEO Elon Musk stated that this decision is in response to claims that bitcoin “mining” is environmentally unfriendly due to the amount of electricity used in its complex computations.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/05/19/bitcoin ... near-.html