Generational Dynamics World View News

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by Guest »

Defund the Democrats!!!

John

Post by John »

** 04-May-2021 World View: Warmongering
DaKardii wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 1:09 am
> Pompeo was Bolton's partner in crime while both were serving in
> the administration together. After Bolton's firing, Pompeo became
> even more brazen in his warmongering, almost as if he felt he
> needed to make up for Bolton's absence. He would frequently make
> completely baseless accusations about countries like China,
> Russia, and Iran. "China created COVID-19!" "Russia is behind the
> latest massive cyberattack!" "Iran supports al-Qaeda!" I know the
> third of those claims is a lie, and I wouldn't be surprised if the
> first and second were as well. And for what? To breed anger within
> the hearts of the American people, so they would unconditionally
> support a potential war that would be both unnecessary and
> immoral.
  • "China created COVID-19!" -- There is a great deal of evidence
    supporting the claim that Covid-19 was created in the Wuhan Virology
    Lab, and accidentally passed to one of the researchers, who spread it
    outside the lab. The Chinese have done their best to hide what
    happened, but there is a lot of evidence for this scenario, much of
    which was provided by Chinese scientists. So this is definitely NOT a
    "completely baseless accusation."
  • "Russia is behind the latest massive cyberattack!" --
    Cyberhacking is a weapon of war that's being developed by many
    countries, including the United States. The Russians have provably
    conducted numerous hacking attacks on US organizations. It's always
    subject to investigation whether a particular cyberattack comes from
    Russia or some other country, but Russia is always a possibility. So
    this is definitely NOT a "completely baseless accusation."
  • "Iran supports al-Qaeda!" -- Iran has for years been supporting
    al-Qaeda attacks on American and Afghan forces in western Afghanistan.
    So this is definitely NOT a "completely baseless
    accusation," and is definitely NOT a lie.
So those three items are definitely NOT "completely baseless
accusations," as you claim. The fact that you are wrong about these
shows that your entire betrayal/criminality thesis is deeply flawed,
and has to be reevaluated from top to bottom.

Post by Guest »

China would roll right over the Philippines and the entire transgender US Navy. USA can't win against 3rd rate sh!itholes. In a war against a peer opponent like China, the USA would be done as a superpower and would be unable to rebuild since all factories and industry are gone. And the USA is hopelessly divided, leaders and corporate heads rotten to the core. China has 2B and could lose 10M in a war and still win against the USA.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

DaKardii wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 12:38 am
Guest wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 8:07 pm
Is this how The Silence of the Lambs began?
Wow. Just wow.
Cool Breeze wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 11:16 pm
Amash and Gabbard? I'm laughing out loud at that. A big change is coming in the way of financial crisis and/or war (as John and many others have predicted) OR the possibility of enslavement through the technocracy, medical, legal, and social aspects. If I had to guess, I'd go with some version of financial blowup, world war ensuing, and the world government being set up with a selected leader who seemingly can "fix it all". It's hard to say just how long that progression will take.
Amash and Gabbard are probably our best bets when it comes to addressing the ROOT CAUSES of nearly everything you're bemoaning, Cool Breeze.
I'm not saying I have one, or there is a solution (crisis and clearing out of things probably is the only one, sadly, and that risks much worse entities filling the vaccum) but I can assure you Amash and Gabbard aren't the answer. Amash is another degenerate libertarian who doesn't understand the big picture. Gabbard is a pretty face who is right literally about only 1 thing: war mongering. Her platform otherwise is as if she is Bernie Sanders Jr.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

John wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 7:55 am
More specifically, and this is verifiable, sars-cov2 was the result of gain of function "research", questionable at best, that the globalists quite clearly knew would result in something worse than natural/normal when put in shady places in labs like in Wuhan. That's why all the media made movies that clearly predicted this would happen, the WEF talked about pandemics and the plan around them, and even headlining forums had pandemic plan and reaction within a year before the wuhan GOF accidental release. The fortunate thing is that the virus isn't lethal to healthy people, as the powers that be know that they couldn't risk themselves getting injured by it - but the propaganda campaign and control out of it would be more than worth it: shut down the economy, consolidate corporations, get illegal and unconstitutional passports proxies, etc. It's a globalist wet dream, and clear to any sane human who doesn't have a phobia. The EUA for the "vaccines" is also another money making scheme, and the RNA treatment a guinea pig test for the fearful plebs.

SARS, MERS and H1N1 were just as, or more, deadly - but there wasn't a propaganda campaign, smartphones, a failing sovereign debt crisis, Trump wasn't president, etc. What happened with those viruses? Exactly, nothing.

This is all quite obvious to any person who can see clearly.

DaKardii

Post by DaKardii »

John wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 7:55 am
  • "Russia is behind the latest massive cyberattack!" --
    Cyberhacking is a weapon of war that's being developed by many
    countries, including the United States. The Russians have provably
    conducted numerous hacking attacks on US organizations. It's always
    subject to investigation whether a particular cyberattack comes from
    Russia or some other country, but Russia is always a possibility. So
    this is definitely NOT a "completely baseless accusation."
  • "Iran supports al-Qaeda!" -- Iran has for years been supporting
    al-Qaeda attacks on American and Afghan forces in western Afghanistan.
    So this is definitely NOT a "completely baseless
    accusation," and is definitely NOT a lie.
So those three items are definitely NOT "completely baseless
accusations," as you claim. The fact that you are wrong about these
shows that your entire betrayal/criminality thesis is deeply flawed,
and has to be reevaluated from top to bottom.
Cool Breeze wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 10:03 am
More specifically, and this is verifiable, sars-cov2 was the result of gain of function "research", questionable at best, that the globalists quite clearly knew would result in something worse than natural/normal when put in shady places in labs like in Wuhan. That's why all the media made movies that clearly predicted this would happen, the WEF talked about pandemics and the plan around them, and even headlining forums had pandemic plan and reaction within a year before the wuhan GOF accidental release. The fortunate thing is that the virus isn't lethal to healthy people, as the powers that be know that they couldn't risk themselves getting injured by it - but the propaganda campaign and control out of it would be more than worth it: shut down the economy, consolidate corporations, get illegal and unconstitutional passports proxies, etc. It's a globalist wet dream, and clear to any sane human who doesn't have a phobia. The EUA for the "vaccines" is also another money making scheme, and the RNA treatment a guinea pig test for the fearful plebs.

SARS, MERS and H1N1 were just as, or more, deadly - but there wasn't a propaganda campaign, smartphones, a failing sovereign debt crisis, Trump wasn't president, etc. What happened with those viruses? Exactly, nothing.

This is all quite obvious to any person who can see clearly.
John and Cool Breeze, please let me clarify.

In my previous post, I stated that I wouldn't be surprised if the narratives regarding Chinese responsibility for COVID-19 and Russian responsibility for the December 2020 cyberattack were false. I'm not entirely convinced that those narratives are either true or false. But my skepticism is definitely rooted in my general reluctance to believe anything our foreign policy establishment says.

The Iran and al-Qaeda narrative, on the other hand, is a different story. I'm 100% convinced that this narrative is as manufactured as the "Russian bounty" narrative, which by the way is another lie Pompeo pushed while in office. Both of those narratives in turn are about as true as the one that Saddam had WMDs in 2003.

DaKardii

Post by DaKardii »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 9:54 am
I'm not saying I have one, or there is a solution (crisis and clearing out of things probably is the only one, sadly, and that risks much worse entities filling the vaccum) but I can assure you Amash and Gabbard aren't the answer. Amash is another degenerate libertarian who doesn't understand the big picture. Gabbard is a pretty face who is right literally about only 1 thing: war mongering. Her platform otherwise is as if she is Bernie Sanders Jr.
The warfare state is the root cause of many if not most of America's problems right now. Amash and Gabbard are against it, while most people in Washington are for it.

As for the welfare state, Amash and Gabbard do indeed have their differences. But they agree on one thing, and it's that welfare needs to be cut off to the corporations. Corporatism can arguably be considered a form of totalitarianism, after all.

DaKardii

Post by DaKardii »

Guest wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 1:40 am
You spend too much time watching Alex Jones...
I don't watch/listen to Alex Jones, and I personally find him to be a nut.

Xeraphim1

Post by Xeraphim1 »

Guest wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 11:30 am
John wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 11:03 am
** 03-May-2021 World View: Lawless streets
Guest wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 9:32 am

> Is this how Americans have to live from now on? And if we
> complain, we are "racist" and lose our jobs?
I assume that you're talking about one of cities that have been in the
news -- Portland, Seattle, Minneapolis, etc. -- is that so?
No. Much smaller.
I live in Minneapolis and due to where I live I've had multiple marches go right past my home. I've also spent the past two months walking past buildings with plywood over their windows and fences/barriers that are just coming down now that the Chauvin trial is over and National Guard soldiers carrying automatic weapons.

In spite of all that I've gone to restaurants and stores and supermarkets with no worries. This is both in the suburbs and in the heart in the city. My wife is still working from home, but I'm not concerned about her walking alone. The only areas that are dangerous are the parts that always were dangerous; namely the majority black parts. Stay out of those (which most non-black people did anyways) and you really don't notice anything. The wealthy areas of the city were never impacted nor were the suburbs. (Brooklyn Center has gotten some press but only because the population has gotten much darker of the past two decades. See above.) The Hispanic and Asian areas are just fine as well.

I don't know where you live but it seems to me you must have had pre-existing problems there.

Post by Guest »

Xeraphim1 wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 1:56 pm
Guest wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 11:30 am
John wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 11:03 am
** 03-May-2021 World View: Lawless streets

I assume that you're talking about one of cities that have been in the
news -- Portland, Seattle, Minneapolis, etc. -- is that so?
No. Much smaller.
I live in Minneapolis and due to where I live I've had multiple marches go right past my home. I've also spent the past two months walking past buildings with plywood over their windows and fences/barriers that are just coming down now that the Chauvin trial is over and National Guard soldiers carrying automatic weapons.

In spite of all that I've gone to restaurants and stores and supermarkets with no worries. This is both in the suburbs and in the heart in the city. My wife is still working from home, but I'm not concerned about her walking alone. The only areas that are dangerous are the parts that always were dangerous; namely the majority black parts. Stay out of those (which most non-black people did anyways) and you really don't notice anything. The wealthy areas of the city were never impacted nor were the suburbs. (Brooklyn Center has gotten some press but only because the population has gotten much darker of the past two decades. See above.) The Hispanic and Asian areas are just fine as well.

I don't know where you live but it seems to me you must have had pre-existing problems there.
https://summit.news/2021/05/03/minneapo ... g-rioters/
Minneapolis Target Store Ransacked by Rioters Features Mural Celebrating Rioters
The mural also depicts protesters with their fists raised triumphantly in the air while buildings around them are on fire.“The figures in the piece symbolize protesters, who could be any of us,” according to one of the artists who worked on the display.

“The piece was created by Minneapolis-based nonprofit Juxtaposition Arts, which goes by JXTA,” reports Alpha News. “The multi-million dollar organization seeks to empower black youth to create activist art. This apparently includes teaching kids how to write graffiti during a three week summer camp, printing Black Lives Matter T-shirts and more.”

“JXTA also flies a flag that mimics the color scheme of the ones often carried by the New Black Panthers and other paramilitary black nationalist groups like the Not Fucking Around Coalition.”
So I guess as long as you give in to BLM they won't murder you and your family, unless you have something they want. Or they just feel like killing you.
https://wheelgunr.blogspot.com/2021/05/ ... polis.html
Crime Is Out of Control in Minneapolis

Is anyone shocked? One Year After George Floyd, Minneapolis Is “Murderapolis” Again

Minneapolis recorded its second-most homicides ever in 2020 — after only 1995, when the city was ignobly dubbed “Murderapolis” in national media. And the trend has continued to escalate in 2021: between January 1 and April 25, the number of homicides increased by 92% compared to the same period in 2020. More than 80% of the shooting victims in 2020 were black.
St. Paul is in similar shape, and of course it isn't just murder, but other crime as well.

The Minneapolis Police Department didn’t specifically track carjackings as a unique category of crime until September 2020. A retroactive analysis showed a 537% increase in carjackings in one month — November 2020 — compared to November 2019. Yes, you read that correctly: 537%. (I haven’t independently corroborated this data, and it may well have been imperfectly collected, but a substantial increase seems beyond dispute.) Additional data given to me by police show that carjackings are up 180% year-to-date in 2021 between January 1 and April 25.
And if you pay attention to the dates above, some of that data is concentrated in a time of the year when the weather in Minneapolis is damn cold. Things won't be better in warmer weather.

But then if you clamour about Defunding the police, and limiting police, then it is clear that you don't want police to actually police anything. The result will be more crime.
I have friends (ethnic Koreans) who live there too. They don't paint quite the rosy picture you do. They don't live in a black area, but they have noticed the crime wave surging around them. Everything is going good, until it isn't.