Generational Dynamics World View News

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
DaKardii

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by DaKardii »

Huh wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 11:35 pm
BLM and Antifa are communist organization, literally communist organizations, and yet none of their leaders are on the no-fly list. Explain that, douche.
I explicitly said in an earlier post that the TSA has abused the "no fly list" in the past. And that I wouldn't put it past the TSA to abuse it again.

Any Antifa/BLM member who advocates violence against public officials, like Fuentes has, ought to be put on the "no fly list" as well. And if they aren't, then the TSA is indeed abusing its authority once again.

But what do you expect from an organization that was created as part of the phony "War on Terror?" An organization that probably never had any credibility to begin with?

That being said, do you believe it makes sense to ally with the CCP "to fight the left," as Fuentes apparently believes?

JCP

Post by JCP »

DaKardii wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 11:55 pm
Huh wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 11:35 pm
BLM and Antifa are communist organization, literally communist organizations, and yet none of their leaders are on the no-fly list. Explain that, douche.
I explicitly said in an earlier post that the TSA has abused the "no fly list" in the past. And that I wouldn't put it past the TSA to abuse it again.

Any Antifa/BLM member who advocates violence against public officials, like Fuentes has, ought to be put on the "no fly list" as well. And if they aren't, then the TSA is indeed abusing its authority once again.

But what do you expect from an organization that was created as part of the phony "War on Terror?" An organization that probably never had any credibility to begin with?

That being said, do you believe it makes sense to ally with the CCP "to fight the left," as Fuentes apparently believes?
Fuentes deserved that.
Listening to you is a complete waste of time. You are just noise. America is being engulfed in darkness and you spew this?

DaKardii

Post by DaKardii »

JCP wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 12:12 am
Listening to you is a complete waste of time. You are just noise. America is being engulfed in darkness and you spew this?
In case you haven't noticed, I've been throwing shades at both Fuentes AND the TSA. I've been calling out BOTH sides of this issue as being full of shit, because they ARE full of shit. Just like both sides of nearly every other issue these days.

The only thing that can save America now is a new movement. One that treats the political spectrum like it's toilet paper and the Constitution like it's gold.

JCP

Post by JCP »

DaKardii wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 12:52 am
JCP wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 12:12 am
In case you haven't noticed, I've been throwing shades at both Fuentes AND the TSA. I've been calling out BOTH sides of this issue as being full of shit, because they ARE full of shit. Just like both sides of nearly every other issue these days.
I've noticed. You offer no solutions. And no, not everyone is full of it. Some are more than others, like you.

DaKardii

Post by DaKardii »

JCP wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 2:19 am
I've noticed. You offer no solutions. And no, not everyone is full of it. Some are more than others, like you.
I did offer a solution.
DaKardii wrote:
The only thing that can save America now is a new movement. One that treats the political spectrum like it's toilet paper and the Constitution like it's gold.
In other words, a Constitutional common-sense libertarianism that is not bound by left-right conventions.

Post by Guest »

DaKardii wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 2:27 am
JCP wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 2:19 am
I did offer a solution.
DaKardii wrote:
In other words, a Constitutional common-sense libertarianism that is not bound by left-right conventions.
What does that even mean? More babble from the Uecker seats. At this point we will end up with warlords.

Dakardibwill end up as a hood ornament for one of the warlords motorcycles.

spottybrowncow

Post by spottybrowncow »

DaKardii,

The problem some people seem to have with your posts is that you are supporting censorship of conservatives (who may well deserve it), while everyone including yourself knows that libs almost never support censorship of anyone perceived to be on their side, even when their transgressions are far worse. Do you or anyone else really think that if Fuentes had said something like "I call upon everyone, even the CCP, to work with me and burn this evil white supremacist patriarchal system to the ground so that we may end systemic racism for ever!" that he would have been put on the no fly list? Of course not. The issue is, how long should you go on following a set of rules that the other side ignores? I'm not sure I have the answer, but that's the real question.

DaKardii

Post by DaKardii »

Guest wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 3:32 am
What does that even mean?
It means life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. And the complete rejection of the left-right politics that has only served to erode our freedoms one by one.

DaKardii

Post by DaKardii »

spottybrowncow wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 7:47 am
The issue is, how long should you go on following a set of rules that the other side ignores? I'm not sure I have the answer, but that's the real question.
I'm an absolutist when it comes to belief in rule of law. I'm opposed to selective enforcement in all cases, be it when it benefits the left or when it benefits the right.

That's why I've come to despise both the left and the right. BOTH of them believe in selective enforcement, and that the solution to selective enforcement that doesn't benefit them is MORE selective enforcement.

Post by Guest »

DaKardii wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 10:10 am
Guest wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 3:32 am
What does that even mean?
It means life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. And the complete rejection of the left-right politics that has only served to erode our freedoms one by one.
It means you talk in circles because you are not a man of action. You are a talker.
Next you're going to start telling people that you are an anarcho-capitalist...