Financial topics

Investments, gold, currencies, surviving after a financial meltdown
aeden

Re: Financial topics

Post by aeden »

Use TinyCheck, a solution designed to find stalkerware without its operator knowing.
*2767*3855# It’s a complete wipe and reinstalls the phones firmware.
no girly boys allowed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e33b5rW8zS0

search.php?keywords=unit&t=2&sf=msgonly

aeden

Post by aeden »

https://www.reddit.com/r/CoinBase/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7E88RUqyjts God Blessed those good ole days.

Your curse is apparent to us folks.

aeden

Post by aeden »

https://vaccineimpact.com/wp-content/up ... -trial.pdf
These are not fringe doctors and scientists.

aeden

Post by aeden »

We all know they are lying. They know we know they are lying. We know they know that we know they are lying.

And yet the lying continues.

Worse than that, the dying continues.

Because that is the net outcome of all this lying, the wasted time and energy billions of people who eventually are asked to fight wars on behalf of these venal liars desperate to retain power and privilege.

The endless lying comes from the need to sell us on a future we don’t want for a price we can’t afford to pay.
That the pols in D.C. think they can bribe us with a couple thousand bucks of stimmy money after they’ve destroyed our quality of life
is the clearest sign ever that they are completely out of touch.

But what is clear as well is that they do not care.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/0 ... d-vaccine/
Last edited by aeden on Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aeden

Post by aeden »

YouTube to hide ‘dislikes’ on videos as users downvote president beam-in.

aeden

Post by aeden »

Poised for modest melt up
Usual suspects talking smack that retail was key.

And the woman fled into the wilderness where she had a place prepared by God
so that there she might be nourished for one thousand two hundred and sixty days
Regarding the 1,290 days and the 1,335 days

Therefore behold I will allure her, bring her into the wilderness and speak kindly to her

bless are those who see this in this hour

We prohibit laymen possessing copies of the Old and New Testament
We forbid them most severely to have the above books in the popular vernacular
In any language but Latin

Take a shower democrats opened maw of deceit
rv8 third part
Apparent in April as we know and the chill was recorded.
Plasma field discharge.
Look guys they had 14 years to pay attention just on that one note
and lucky for us we are the drunk guys.
The only danger they are is they pull the rocks out of their head and toss them at you.
The man of perdition has not had enough time to the appointed desolation of abomination.

I do think it's cool that there are 1260 years between the year 688 when the Dome of the Rock began to be built
and the year 1948 when the state of Israel was born; that's sorta like 1260 years of being trampled underfoot by Gentiles.

Smart thinking was ycc upcoming from dxy map posited and spoil minus the sp for the current idiots on the third rock from the sun.
As forwarded mit and fidelity notes to the crypto-ism thought maps.

Joey got the band together skanking wheat as they muster a propaganda effort on the Book. Bad idea attacking His truth.
Two olive trees and one fig tree. Choose.

Conclusion: I don’t see a civil war happening in the US. But I do think that this country can, and probably will, break-up into different zones so to speak. saker

It already has. They are rabid eugenicist. They will be treated like they do the very young and very old.

Nahum 3:6 I will throw abominable filth on you, and make you vile, and will set you a spectacle.

They said leave Him out of it. Ask Baalam how that worked out you damned fools.
thread: אַרְבֶּה

Titus 1:16 They profess to know God, but they deny Him by their actions.
They are detestable, disobedient, and unfit for any good deed.
Last edited by aeden on Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Higgenbotham wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:37 am
Cool Breeze wrote:
Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:09 pm
Higgenbotham wrote:
Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:29 pm
My guess is the best bet to determine whether Bitcoin has value or is a bubble is to find the opinions of Nobel Prize winning economists and to critically think about the reasons they give. One may agree or disagree with those reasons. To that end, I found many Nobel Prize winning economists who have weighed in on this topic. There's no scarcity of information in that regard.

I just finished going through everything I could find from Nobel Prize winners in Economics. In particular, I was looking for opinions from people who are not very prominent in the media, people other than Shiller, Krugman, and Stiglitz. I found several besides those, around 6. Mostly, I would characterize them as hesitant to say much. The best example of such responses I can think of is here: https://finance.yahoo.com/news/good-dru ... 03784.html I couldn't tell for sure from reading these types of articles whether they generally think the issue is simple and needs no further explanation or whether it seems too difficult for them to say much more, but it seems to be the latter. I wasn't able to glean any new ideas from any such articles.
Ok, what are their assertions? I still haven't seen you say much in the way of real criticism, or even use these "Nobel Prize winners" as your backing.

I think you found that they don't actually know all that much, or are too old to care, like most of the people who say stupid shit about BTC.

The comparison I would make is let's say you assembled 4 eminent vaccine scientists and before the program started someone asked them:

"What do you think about the claims that the mRNA vaccine for Covid will cause significant numbers of autoimmune diseases and deaths?"

And these eminent vaccine scientists look at each other and laugh. Finally, one says, "OK, I'll answer that for the group. It's ridiculous." Then another quips, "It's loony."

That's how most Nobel Prize winners in Economics respond when being asked about Bitcoin. You find things like this:
“I think [2011 Nobel laureate for economics] Chris[topher] Sims gave a talk and I think he said it should have a zero price, which is basically what I think.”

“Tulips,” interjected Heckman, referring to the speculation that drove tulip mania in 17th century Netherlands.

Other Nobel laureates have taken a similarly dim view of bitcoin and cryptocurrency.
And it doesn't go much beyond that.

I don't plan to take the mRNA vaccine or buy Bitcoin.
I don't either, but again, bad analogy. And a reverse one, at that. At least you can theoretically suggest that the science makes sense for the mRNA therapy, which it does. That doesn't mean that not robustly testing and watching what it does (as is usual) regarding Adverse Effects is a smart thing to do.

You appeal to some authority (Sims? Heckman?) who give clown non-answers and then think they are somehow answers.

I think Tesla should have a zero price, let's say. Who cares? Exactly, no one, because I don't analyze it and I have no skin in the game. Just like those two economists. You can't seem to get through your thick skull that market bubbles are known, and this is a technology that is innovative. And clearly desired by millions of people around the world - including people MUCH SMARTER (and FAR wealthier) than the two unknown academics you proffer to somehow mean something here with their opinions (which aren't even explained).

aeden

Post by aeden »

Do you need the dead and injured numbers from also in zone 3
4,576 DEAD 199,213 Injuries
Last edited by aeden on Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

aeden wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:10 pm
We all know they are lying. They know we know they are lying. We know they know that we know they are lying.

And yet the lying continues.

Worse than that, the dying continues.

Because that is the net outcome of all this lying, the wasted time and energy billions of people who eventually are asked to fight wars on behalf of these venal liars desperate to retain power and privilege.

The endless lying comes from the need to sell us on a future we don’t want for a price we can’t afford to pay.
That the pols in D.C. think they can bribe us with a couple thousand bucks of stimmy money after they’ve destroyed our quality of life
is the clearest sign ever that they are completely out of touch.

But what is clear as well is that they do not care.
You are correct, aeden. How does this end, then, my friend?

aeden

Post by aeden »

Already told you and dated you will get no cigarette or kiss from them.
1tim 6:10

deleveraging
I will post the date the smart kids did here.
No kisses or a cigarette. Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:55 pm
evident into April of course they forgot Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:38 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRWylroz1mY

As it was said rather clearly before
" Let’s be honest here.
Most of the population is too stupid to reset the system in any sort of positive manner.
If they weren’t, it would have been done already.
A great deal of chaos, war, and death is coming. All over the world. Don’t worry about saving or creating a new system.
Worry about saving yourself and your family.
A few close friends if you can.
We are going to have to endure the Great War of the Ignorant Chimps."

As we said into April was from cot reports from option blowouts. Not rocket science either.
I do not have time tonight to cover bowl two some see rather soon also.
These demsheviks are dumber than rocks as we enter a dust cloud from a 14 year study and
a worst case plasma discharge or some very odd effects we been watching.
Posted the actual science for some time.

For most of us non pagan atheistic secular baby killer knot heads we read a lot of dusty books and go to mit for free.
Be thankful we do not drink you under the table and our women put a cigar in you butt crack with a lip stick
face on for future android reference. Of course life is complicated as we bury our dead and care for the young and Pastor
and Priest move the sheep in a better way to what is and will be.
Last edited by aeden on Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.