Generational Dynamics World View News

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by John »

** 06-Mar-2021 Some advice
Cool Breeze wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 5:33 pm
> What if there is just slow degradation and we all lament the
> shitty, anti-Consitution state of US affairs, but at least we have
> an out from monetary repression? If you are a GD guy and
> doomsayer, God is your only way out. He's the only way out
> anyway. If you all are wrong on the quality of the collapse (just
> bad decline, on and on) your future without BTC is much, much
> worse.

> This is so obvious I would have let it go if you all weren't so
> insolent, but now I'll be dunking in your face when it gets to
> 100k and beyond.
Are you OK? Your posts make you seem not OK.

The last person in this forum who seemed to become erratic and melt
down was FishbellykanakaDude, who then simply disappeared, and I don't
believe in a good way.

Didn't your parents tell you to respect your elders? I think there's
also something about that in the Bible. It's good advice. You ought
to take it.

At least take a day off and think about it.

Post by Guest »

Who is actually running the country? It isn't Beijing Biden. America is a sad tale; a greedy elite. Not content with half inching a little bit; they wanted it all and sold their entire country out to make themsleves multi billionaires. But the trouble is those billions will not buy a 6 pack of toilet rolls in a few years.

Post by Guest »

After watching the behaviour of many in the Democrat party last year in regard to the countless riots across America. Where they either ignored or at times actually appeared to support criminal behaviour, I came to the conclusion that even if you did not like Trump, it would surely be a bridge too far, to vote for a party that was feeding off disorder and had a mantra of defunding the Police.

Yet Mr Biden a man clearly in failing health is now President and the Democrats control the house and senate. Such a situation is extremely troubling, America and many other countries in the west appear to be rotting from the inside, just as China begins too overtly flex its political, economical and military muscles across the globe. Yet many in the MSM, don't appear to be able to see or acknowledge this disturbing state of affairs, and continue to be the cheer leaders of much that is wrong in the west.

Unregistered

Post by Unregistered »

Guest wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:57 pm
Who is actually running the country? It isn't Beijing Biden. America is a sad tale; a greedy elite. Not content with half inching a little bit; they wanted it all and sold their entire country out to make themsleves multi billionaires. But the trouble is those billions will not buy a 6 pack of toilet rolls in a few years.
As witnessed on tonight’s news, Joe Biden cannot remember what he is saying mid-sentence and is completely incompetent. Once Kamala Harris takes over (not very long to wait) the US will fall even further to the far Left and destroy its credibility as a World leader. Biden made no reference to China’s domination in his speech - why would he, when he’s in China’s pocket.

Beijing Biden was and is a captive of the Left, he's not bright enough to recognise it but America is slipping down left slope, Clinton was twice the intellect and kept them in check, Obama equally clever but no one found the way to block him without appearing racist to stop the move that way. There will be a massive push back from middle America when they realise what's been let loose, perhaps the illegal immigrants numbers will explode the issue.

Peter

Post by Peter »

I like to think myself as fairly compassionate. There are parts of me that regrets pointing this out from a humanitarian perspective but it’s relevant to the article and needs to be said. It is self evident from YouTube coverage of Bidens’ ‘gaffes’ before and after the election, (not one video, but whole series of them), that this is a man not in any sense enough in control of his faculties that his position demands.

Not covered by MSM as were mistakes in delivery by Clinton, Gore, Obama etc and ruthlessly amplified in the cases of Reagan, Bush and Trump. This is not about bad oration however. It’s obvious that the current POTUS is not capable of commanding and dominating a party machine.

Post by Guest »

The Democrats picked Biden precisely because he is senile and corruptible. There was never any question that he wasn't supposed to have any meaningful agency. This alone should tell you the Democrats are trying to get their way by the backdoor. It's the only way to push through policies they know will have awful consequences for the American people.

There aren't many moderate Democrats left. To most Democrats, moderation is a form of extremism. Merely supporting free speech, a traditional liberal value, is now a 'far-right' position. Adopting a nuanced view of Western history is a 'white supremacist' position. Acknowledging any biological differences between the genders is indicative of a desire to beat women. We often forget among the noise from the left that these mainstream positions (ie held by a large number of people) are extreme opinions. Lots of opinions we today regard as extreme were hugely popular in their day.

There's little that surprises me about what Biden is, or rather isn't, doing. At this stage, the path the 'left' want to take us down is very clear. They make it explicitly clear themselves. The only unknown is what resistance they will find and what the 'left' will do if they have underestimated that resistance. We all have tempers. When these are tested to their limits among entire populations, things can kick off rather quickly. This decade promises events in Western countries we never even considered possible.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

FullMoon wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:33 pm
You and Bob both think we're in or near the worst time of the turning and it will get better. Myself and others are just less optimistic, seeing over a longer timeframe the trajectory and rate of decline pointing to something unimaginable. You call it doom and gloom. We call it realistic probability increasing at a rapid rate.
I wouldn't put anyone in a category with Bob - he's delusional. I don't think he's set forth a single premise that is correct. Again, what does "better" mean? I can see the end times in 20-40 years. I can also see it not being that because I realize that humans have absolutely no idea; you guys have proved that for 20 years.

The quality of what you predict matters. If it is doom and gloom, again, it doesn't matter either. If this is all there is, your kids are going to the dust just like you are, FullMoon. If you don't understand that, there is nothing that can help you. And that's why faith and hope are important for humans, because there is only one who saves, and only one who defeats death. And it ain't you or your mind - or your plans. You are all witnesses against yourselves with this doomsday foolishness. If it is going to happen, and there's nothing we can do, posting here is a complete waste of time.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Guest wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:57 pm
The best, pithiest analysis.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

John wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 8:54 pm
** 06-Mar-2021 Some advice
Cool Breeze wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 5:33 pm
> What if there is just slow degradation and we all lament the
> shitty, anti-Consitution state of US affairs, but at least we have
> an out from monetary repression? If you are a GD guy and
> doomsayer, God is your only way out. He's the only way out
> anyway. If you all are wrong on the quality of the collapse (just
> bad decline, on and on) your future without BTC is much, much
> worse.

> This is so obvious I would have let it go if you all weren't so
> insolent, but now I'll be dunking in your face when it gets to
> 100k and beyond.
Are you OK? Your posts make you seem not OK.

The last person in this forum who seemed to become erratic and melt
down was FishbellykanakaDude, who then simply disappeared, and I don't
believe in a good way.

Didn't your parents tell you to respect your elders? I think there's
also something about that in the Bible. It's good advice. You ought
to take it.

At least take a day off and think about it.
I respect the posts of yours that earn it. If you are honest, you will see I have congratulated many of your posts. You have cursed and said worse from time to time. When elders say foolish things and promote despair, they are not doing anything virtuous, nor are their statements worthy of respect.

If you met me in person, you'd like me. But we are exchanging ideas on the internet. As such, the ideas are all that matters. You are on year 20 of doom. What's worse is that you don't know the way out - and when I give all of my well founded and researched supports of positions that can help others, you emotionally trash them for no reason.

I always stick around to see if people can show humility or mature. It could be me in this case. But notice, that's what makes me different. I will own it if my takes don't turn out and I'll be around to admit it. Why? I care about the truth.

London calling

Post by London calling »

On Wednesday the House of Representatives passed a bill called the “George Floyd justice in Policing Act”.