Generational Dynamics World View News

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
tim

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by tim »

John wrote:** 21-Jul-2019 World View: Racial civil war in America
Guest wrote: > Group membership, aka ethnonationalism, is one of the most
> powerful underlying forces of human psychology, hence why I view
> the coming US Civil/Race War as inevitable and why sides must be
> chosen.
That was an interesting discussion that happened overnight. Glad I
slept through it. A lot of the racist stuff is fatuous nonsense,
referencing political rants that are directed against whites and have
nothing to do with race. Many idiotic things were said.

There will certainly be isolated instances of rioting and looting in
this Crisis era, and some of it may even be racial, but there is
absolutely nothing in American history to support the idea of an
organic, racial civil war.

The American Civil War of the 1860s was not such a war. There was
nothing organic about it. It was a highly organized war between the
Northern and Southern armies. And almost nothing happened after the
war ended to perpetuate it.

There is simply no historical evidence at all that points to a racial civil war.
John,

How can you use America's past as proof of no future racial war when the demographics of America's past were almost completely white?

America 2019 is white minority for populations under 30 I believe.

Just look at this video comparing filming locations of Terminator 2 then and now: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xgt9Z4fO6Zc

A 28 year difference looks like a different country, the population has completely changed.

Go back even farther to 1950's California vs California today - not even the same country.

We are in uncharted waters.
“Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; - Exodus 20:5

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

A Dark Age (which the world is now irreversibly entering into) is a time when long standing scores that have not had a chance to be settled for decades or centuries are finally settled once and for all. There are many types of scores that will be settled (including racial scores on both sides), and as nation states collapse and descend into chaos every imaginable type of score will be settled. There will be men screwed over in divorce settlements killing ex wives and judges. There will be ex employees killing former employers and coworkers who screwed them over and their families. There will be roving local gangs killing every person of the opposite race they can get their hands on and raping their women. There will be killing for food and there will be cannibalism of children of people that are hated. Mostly, those who perceive they have been held down will kill those who they perceive to have held them down. Those who hold power now will find themselves without any and they will pay the price.
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

John

Post by John »

** 21-Jul-2019 Dark Age
Higgenbotham wrote: > A Dark Age (which the world is now irreversibly entering into) is
> a time when long standing scores that have not had a chance to be
> settled for decades or centuries are finally settled once and for
> all. There are many types of scores that will be settled
> (including racial scores on both sides), and as nation states
> collapse and descend into chaos every imaginable type of score
> will be settled. There will be men screwed over in divorce
> settlements killing ex wives and judges. There will be ex
> employees killing former employers and coworkers who screwed them
> over and their families. There will be roving local gangs killing
> every person of the opposite race they can get their hands on and
> raping their women. There will be killing for food and there will
> be cannibalism of children of people that are hated. Mostly, those
> who perceive they have been held down will kill those who they
> perceive to have held them down. Those who hold power now will
> find themselves without any and they will pay the price.
Why didn't that happen during World War II?

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

John wrote:** 21-Jul-2019 Dark Age
Higgenbotham wrote: > A Dark Age (which the world is now irreversibly entering into) is
The nation states had organized control. When the nation states break down and lose control, control will pass to local strongmen, gangs, etc., and for awhile there will be no control at all, just chaos.

PS I'm not strongly advocating that people adopt this opinion. Everyone should develop their own based on their own unique experience and study. But it is definitely mine based on my unique experience and study.
Last edited by Higgenbotham on Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

Millenial83

Post by Millenial83 »

Higgenbotham wrote:
John wrote:** 21-Jul-2019 Dark Age
The nation states had organized control. When the nation states break down and lose control, control will pass to local strongmen, gangs, etc., and for awhile there will be no control at all, just chaos.
You can see it in the Elliott Wave stock market model. The 1929 top was the end of a Supercycle. The cycle that is ending now is a Grand Supercycle, one degree higher than a Supercycle. The Supercycles track pretty closely to the generational seaculm, I actually think they are the same with 2 different ways of describing it.

Since this is a correction of a Grand Supercycle, everything will be much more extreme than then the end of a Supercycle, like WWII. This Grand Supercycle dates back to around the time of the American Revolution.

Millenial83

Post by Millenial83 »

tim wrote:
John wrote:** 21-Jul-2019 World View: Racial civil war in America
Guest wrote: > Group membership, aka ethnonationalism, is one of the most
> powerful underlying forces of human psychology, hence why I view
> the coming US Civil/Race War as inevitable and why sides must be
> chosen.
That was an interesting discussion that happened overnight. Glad I
slept through it. A lot of the racist stuff is fatuous nonsense,
referencing political rants that are directed against whites and have
nothing to do with race. Many idiotic things were said.

There will certainly be isolated instances of rioting and looting in
this Crisis era, and some of it may even be racial, but there is
absolutely nothing in American history to support the idea of an
organic, racial civil war.

The American Civil War of the 1860s was not such a war. There was
nothing organic about it. It was a highly organized war between the
Northern and Southern armies. And almost nothing happened after the
war ended to perpetuate it.

There is simply no historical evidence at all that points to a racial civil war.
John,

How can you use America's past as proof of no future racial war when the demographics of America's past were almost completely white?

America 2019 is white minority for populations under 30 I believe.

Just look at this video comparing filming locations of Terminator 2 then and now: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xgt9Z4fO6Zc

A 28 year difference looks like a different country, the population has completely changed.

Go back even farther to 1950's California vs California today - not even the same country.

We are in uncharted waters.

THANK YOU!

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

Millenial83 wrote: You can see it in the Elliott Wave stock market model. The 1929 top was the end of a Supercycle. The cycle that is ending now is a Grand Supercycle, one degree higher than a Supercycle. The Supercycles track pretty closely to the generational seaculm, I actually think they are the same with 2 different ways of describing it.

Since this is a correction of a Grand Supercycle, everything will be much more extreme than then the end of a Supercycle, like WWII. This Grand Supercycle dates back to around the time of the American Revolution.
As I see it, all the progress since the world crawled out of the Dark Ages will be retraced. Some technology will be preserved, which is a plus. The minuses are the unprecedented overpopulation and environmental damage (toxic chemicals, radiation, waste, etc.).

John

Post by John »

** 21-Jul-2019 There is nothing new under the sun
tim wrote: > We are in uncharted waters.
Solomon wrote: > 9 What has been will be again,
> what has been done will be done again;
> there is nothing new under the sun.

> 10 Is there anything of which one can say,
> “Look! This is something new”?
> It was here already, long ago;
> it was here before our time.

> 11 No one remembers the former generations,
> and even those yet to come
> will not be remembered
> by those who follow them.

Post by Guest »

The immigrant inflows into America in the past were largely white European; people who shared our culture and values. Today's immigrants are mostly illegal and from non white third world countries. It's not racist to point this out. Having lived in California and seen racial clashes on a near daily basis, I know that more violence is on the way. Most of the racial violence was among blacks and Latinos.

Also, Latino culture is spreading Mexican style corruption everywhere. I was shocked to see a recent LA Times story on tattooed criminal gangs among Latino deputies which now largely control the LA county sheriffs department. It was the local Mexicans who were protesting the spread of Mexican style corruption into America. I guess that's the only reason the LA Times felt comfortable running the story.

Latin America has no rule of law. Other posters have discussed this very issue. I agree. Lawlessness is the norm in Latin America. I've lived there too and experienced it.

A race is coming to America. America will break up. Whatever areas the Mexicans are allowed to reclaim will become as impoverished, violent, and as hopeless as the rest of Mexico. I've had Mexican Americans tell me they don't want any more illegal immigration. They say 'Mexico is a whole different world' and they don't want it coming here. I'm not virtue signalling. I'm saying that if other Mexicans are worried about it, we should be too.

Millenial83

Post by Millenial83 »

Higgenbotham wrote:
Millenial83 wrote: You can see it in the Elliott Wave stock market model. The 1929 top was the end of a Supercycle. The cycle that is ending now is a Grand Supercycle, one degree higher than a Supercycle. The Supercycles track pretty closely to the generational seaculm, I actually think they are the same with 2 different ways of describing it.

As I see it, all the progress since the world crawled out of the Dark Ages will be retraced. Some technology will be preserved, which is a plus. The minuses are the unprecedented overpopulation and environmental damage (toxic chemicals, radiation, waste, etc.).
The 1929 crash bottomed in 1933 at essentially the same level as the top of the previous Supercycle in 1837. If what is coming were just a Supercycle correction, we'd be looking at the DOW tumbling down to 350, not the S&P the DOW. In a Grand Supercycle correction? Yikes! I seriously think asset pricing will essentially stop for a while as this crash does its destruction, there will be long time gaps in pricing data, like there was in the past.