Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

The interplay of politics and the media with music and culture
FishbellykanakaDude

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Post by FishbellykanakaDude »

..just ban this moron.

That IS my first thought, but it's actually not a good idea.

Let him discredit himself (probably a "him"self), and we can drive him nuts being the "rascal hypocrite idiots" we really CAN be, trolling him into the dust!

Mwah hah ha ha ha ha...!

..but I would not allow him (probably a "him") to post anywhere but in this topic (this thread).

John

Post by John »

** 22-May-2019 Already checked
esthec wrote: > how can you take something from someone who is already checked ? (
> where is your logic { blind sheep })
What do you mean by "someone who is already checked"?

esthec

Post by esthec »

FishbellykanakaDude wrote:I don't find the need to rely on an "authority" to believe what I believe, but I DO hear out (listen to) "authorities" because they may have some information that I find valuable in my pursuit to "strip God" of his imposed and "silly" (though possibly illuminating and/or touching) attributes.

I'm no one special at all, other than being an absolutely unique person (as are we all) with interesting things to say.

I don't ask anyone to believe as I do, and I find it amusing (and interesting) that anyone would be "offended" that I "dare" voice my peculiar opinions and beliefs.

You've no need to be offended. I'm not trying to convert you. I'm only interested in comparing our two worldviews.

Who is asking you to "follow" any other beliefs than your own? Certainly not me. :)

I do hope that your beliefs aren't so fragile that your "worry" that you have to "counter/defend" your beliefs overcome the possible benefits of having an honest and open conversation that might clarify and deepen everyone's heartfelt personal beliefs.

Your proof is no proof at all, as far as I can tell. It is a simple appeal to authority. An appeal is not a proof.

It's fine that you take your authority (your "teacher") at face value, and have some "proof" that is convincing to you, but I've seen no "proof" of anything, but the non-proofs that you've presented aren't convincing to me, though they do provide things of interest to talk about.

and it is the damn purpose of human life. ( dull brain )

and if there is any fault in it that point it out and finish the business. and what is that fault anyways ? point it out. ( its an open challenge )
I'm not interested in finding "fault" with what you believe. I'm just interested in HOW what you believe has any "resonance" with what I believe. In other words, how your beliefs shed light (illuminate) on any "shadowy places" in my worldview.

So,.. could you restate what your belief is in regards to the "meaning of life" and what "the next life" means to you?
well you are always relying to believe someone else, but instead of mother you are taking the versions of random childrens who are saying that instead of father before our birth there is evolution, big bang, moon landing, etc ( false proapgandas ) which are only created to brainwash the sheeps like you.
________
and ( personally ) i dont care what you find or believe or not believe for you are also the damn random child and not the actual authority ( or mother )

for it is she who knows it that who has tilled her and has seen our father before our birth.

and you are not unique but an utter nonsense you actually are. and no actual intelligent person will care or give any attention to the damn childrens like you.

now matter however self proclaimed unique they may stay. ( but i dont give any piss at all )

and im not taking it as an offense but trying to open your eyes that you are not the damn unique but an nonsense as soon as you try to be more than authority or mother. immediately you are an rascal fraud. who will cheat people if not checked. ( and such persons like you must be thrown shoe filled with potty and urine so that people in general will not get carried away by you )

nor you have any explanation nor they have any explanation so waht you will do ? nothing. you can do nothing at all.

and who is actually fragile that we are already seeing it at present moment and its damn you but i dont think that you are that sensible to understand that. and your position is also fragile but mine is not for i have got Practical explanation but you have nothing of the sort.
so you can deny it that there is father before our birth, ( you can deny it than ) but actually those who are intelligent in the first place they will listen to this Practical explanation and mother ( or authority )

for they all knows it that its our mother who has seen our father before our birth and knows it that who has tilled her.

and follow or listen you always have to but as far as we ( The Hare Krishnas ) goes so here is solid, veriebale and tangible Practical explanation. which is the proof of our authority.

but you can freely listen to anyone as you like without having any explantion at all. but listen you always have to weather any random chidlrens or actual mother or authority.

and we ( The Hare Krishnas ) have explained the right process by giving this Practical explanation. but what explanation others are giving to us ? huh?

same things are going on with your evolution, big bang, moon landing etc also. for you are blindly believing these false mass brainwashing propagandas.

instead of following the real mother.

so follow you always have to. but here is the actual process of recognising of real father and real mother.

alright than there is no father before our birth. ( finished ) than what is before our birth ? huh? evolution? big bang? moon landing etc ? are they more convincing to you ? than good luck with them.

but i dont care for them than. ( finished ) and if you are not convinced by this Practical explanation than im also not convinced by them ( same thing )

and its she who is the person of knowledge and if you dont accept her words than you have to explain another process of recogning of our father.

but you cannot say that there is no father before our birth. ( now weather you may be or may be not convinced ) but there is father before our birth and our mother has seen him and knows it that who has tilled her.

and you have not seen him nor knows more than mother.

and meaning of life is and will remain same as it was always which is to become freed from repeated birth after birth, old age, disesase and death.

and now you may not be concivned that you do forget everything which you have thought or done on each second within `1 cheap minute. than you are an rascal idiot only. ( finished )

plainly saying than you are an idiot. for saying that i dont believe it or am not convinced that there is any father before our birth.

dont be what is my loss ? but i know that here is Practical explanation, and here is mother ( or authority OR Srila Prabhupada ) and here is father ( aka Supreme Personality of Godhead Krishna )

and im fully convinced by it that i do forget everything just like last nights dream. and there is Krishna who has been seen by his recognized agent and both of them exists in person.

esthec

Post by esthec »

FishbellykanakaDude wrote:..just ban this moron.

That IS my first thought, but it's actually not a good idea.

Let him discredit himself (probably a "him"self), and we can drive him nuts being the "rascal hypocrite idiots" we really CAN be, trolling him into the dust!

Mwah hah ha ha ha ha...!

..but I would not allow him (probably a "him") to post anywhere but in this topic (this thread).
and i know from the very starting that you are just an rascal hypocrite ( for you pressed too much on english ) so i got the hint from that very place.

and cheating, fraud, politics, and deplolmacy these things are general qualifciation of the burdon upon this earth type of civilization or western civilization or western people. ( so its not something new { rascal whore } which you boast here.

and this Practical explanation is proof of our authority but what proof your scientists has got ? you are not convinced by us but by those childrens ? ( wahaa ) rsacal cunt this is the proof thta you are an utter nonsense ( or rotten apple ) :lol:
and fun is indeed amazing that im not convinced that there is any father before our birth but im really convinced by this that any rascal fraud who is funded by politicians ( and is already checked at the name of there 21st grandfathers father ) is going to teach us about something which happened million and million years ago. in the name of evolution, big bang, moon landing etc. ( waaha )

and im also not convinced by such bluff. ( rascal whore ) and im very well convinced by the authority ( or mother ) and knows it that it is only she who has seen our father before our birth and knows it that who has tilled her.
and i know ( know very well ) that nothing is going to effect anything at all whatever i speak for you are very nicely covered by the money. ( and indeed modern civilization has got eveyrthing { everything enough }) cannot deny it.

John

Post by John »

** 22-May-2019 Already checked - Repeat

Once again:
esthec wrote: > how can you take something from someone who is already checked ? (

FishbellykanakaDude

HEY...! I really like this "Foe List" thing..!!

I don't have to look at my "foes" postings! Very cool.... <chuckle, chuckle, chuckle..!>

esthec

Post by esthec »

FishbellykanakaDude wrote:HEY...! I really like this "Foe List" thing..!!

I don't have to look at my "foes" postings! Very cool.... <chuckle, chuckle, chuckle..!>
and it seems that you are chewing my lollypop like an whore ( by pying without invitation )

and fool is detected as soon as he opens his mouth. so what is more convincing to you ? instead of this that there is father before our birth ?

you just bring that more convincing thing and tell us or give proof of that thing.

and as far as we ( Hare Krishnas ) goes so here is the Practical explanation which is the proof of our authenticity. but what proof your scientists has got ?

when they say that instead of fathre before our birth there is evolution, big bang, moon landing etc ? ( OR - OR you do support something else instead of these also ? ) than bring that thing and let see the crediblity of that.

and here is Practical explanation but what explanation you have got ? about that thing which is more convincing to you ? bring that and let us see what is what.

and dont be convinced by this Practical explanation that you do not forget everything OR there is any father before our birth,

but ( if you are son of 1 man ) than atleast bring that thing which is more convincing to you. ( bring that ) for only then we will be able to see what is what.

otherwise by now you have seen only my side and claimed or shifted burdon of proof without explaining anything at all.

now let us see your better convincing thing. and than only we will see what is what.

esthec

Post by esthec »

John wrote:** 22-May-2019 Already checked - Repeat

Once again:
hey ( most resaonable idiot ) i understand that you are covered by the money and from the starting claiming (Hey! we are intelligent) :lol:

now i will not beat the dead horse like you at all. for you are just wasting my time. and have actually no interest in it. :lol:

esthec

Post by esthec »

FishbellykanakaDude@ and dont be convinced that there is any father before our birth OR you do forget everything just like last nights dream. :lol:

and i dont think that you will dare to touch any topic at all. for as soon as you will do it you will get exposed. ;) ( and fool remains intelligent as long as he does not speaks )

and things does not depend on your believing or not believing for the fact is fact. and nature course will take its place. ( finished )

FishbellykanakaDude

I love it...!

All I see is:
esthec, who is currently on your ignore list, made this post.
Display this post.
...just jibbering in the background that is delightfully ignorable.

Dásamlegt.....!! :) <chickle, chackle, chuckle!>