Generational Dynamics World View News

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
DaKardii

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by DaKardii »

Guest wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 12:12 am
This morning my manager told me that her daughter's high school told the class that North Korea is not the problem, America is. A lot of people in South Korea are as crazy as the leftists BLM people in America. Korean politics are divisive.

President Moon met with some of his CCP friends yesterday. Does he really think that he can cut a deal with Chinese communists?

Korea should moved back towards Taiwan.
I personally believe that both Koreas will align with China in the end. Not just because they have close cultural ties to China but also because they really hate Japan.

John

Post by John »

17-Sep-21 World View -- ANKUS agreement: US and UK will help Australia build nuclear-powered submarine fleet

Furious reactions from China and France

** 17-Sep-21 World View -- ANKUS agreement: US and UK will help Australia build nuclear-powered submarine fleet
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e210917

Contents:
ANKUS agreement: US and UK will help Australia build nuclear-powered submarine fleet
Furious reaction from China
Furious reaction from France

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, Australia, United Kingdom, United States, AUKUS,
China, South China Sea, Taiwan, Uighurs,
France, Naval Group, Jean-Yves Le Drian

Post by Guest »

DaKardii wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:13 pm
Guest wrote:
This morning my manager told me that her daughter's high school told the class that North Korea is not the problem, America is. A lot of people in South Korea are as crazy as the leftists BLM people in America. Korean politics are divisive.

President Moon met with some of his CCP friends yesterday. Does he really think that he can cut a deal with Chinese communists?

I personally believe that both Koreas will align with China in the end. Not just because they have close cultural ties to China but also because they really hate Japan.

YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.

The average South Korean hates China. The average Korean feels comfortable visiting japan, not so mainland China. Japanese tourist don't usually beat up restaurant patrons and managers or slap shop girls--> Many Chinese do that here on a daily basis.

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

Guest wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:27 am
DaKardii wrote:
Guest wrote:

The average South Korean hates China. The average Korean feels comfortable visiting japan, not so mainland China. Japanese tourist don't usually beat up restaurant patrons and managers or slap shop girls--> Many Chinese do that here on a daily basis.
Please post some kind of evidence.
And it's not really about Japan. Japan will be the front lines of the entire Western world. Koreans will be choosing Western world or China. Are they at present culturally aligned with the Western world or China? They appear to be very Western world aligned in thought and lifestyle. Is that correct?

Post by Guest »

FullMoon wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:24 am
Guest wrote:
DaKardii wrote:

And it's not really about Japan. Japan will be the front lines of the entire Western world. Koreans will be choosing Western world or China. Are they at present culturally aligned with the Western world or China? They appear to be very Western world aligned in thought and lifestyle. Is that correct?
I live here. And we are aligned to the West. I think it's a lot of your people that are pro-communist. I think you had better look inward before questioning us. Plenty of evidence that at least half of Americans are communist scum.

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

China May Risk World War Over...Semiconductors? | George Calhoun On Taiwan, Evergrande & Xi Jinping
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCEaubSZfMc&t=824s

Semiconductors for China 2021 is much like Oil for Japan 1941.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain

DaKardii

Post by DaKardii »

Guest wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:44 am
FullMoon wrote:
Guest wrote:

I live here. And we are aligned to the West. I think it's a lot of your people that are pro-communist. I think you had better look inward before questioning us. Plenty of evidence that at least half of Americans are communist scum.
Fellow poster “thomasglee” lived in Asia for 20 years.

This is what he had to say about this issue back in April:
thomasglee wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:36 pm
The Moon regime has become more and more dismissive toward the USA over the past several years. South Korean manufacturers are heavily dependent on China and China is dependant on Korea for technologies that can be used in 5G networks. I suspect China and Korea will align against the USA and Japan. South Korea and China needed the Kim family (or at least Kim Jong Un) out of the way to achieve this goal. KJU and Trump were getting along too well and KJU doesn't/didn't want to lose the power and wealth he maintains by a divided Korea. He is not nearly as ideological as his father and grandfather. With KJU out of the way, a confederation between the north and south can be created, giving south Korea access to nuclear and missile technologies, which they will likely use to act as a blocking force against Japan and/or Taiwan in a war between the USA and China. To me, it is becoming more and more clear where south Korea's loyalties are going to lie. Throughout Korea's history, they have been a tributary state to China (or Japan) and it looks like they are going back to that model.

Post by Guest »

DaKardii wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:21 am
Guest wrote:
FullMoon wrote:

Fellow poster “thomasglee” lived in Asia for 20 years.

This is what he had to say about this issue back in April:
thomasglee wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:36 pm
The Moon regime has become more and more dismissive toward the USA over the past several years. South Korean manufacturers are heavily dependent on China and China is dependant on Korea for technologies that can be used in 5G networks. I suspect China and Korea will align against the USA and Japan. South Korea and China needed the Kim family (or at least Kim Jong Un) out of the way to achieve this goal. KJU and Trump were getting along too well and KJU doesn't/didn't want to lose the power and wealth he maintains by a divided Korea. He is not nearly as ideological as his father and grandfather. With KJU out of the way, a confederation between the north and south can be created, giving south Korea access to nuclear and missile technologies, which they will likely use to act as a blocking force against Japan and/or Taiwan in a war between the USA and China. To me, it is becoming more and more clear where south Korea's loyalties are going to lie. Throughout Korea's history, they have been a tributary state to China (or Japan) and it looks like they are going back to that model.
He is not Korean.

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

It's who you will fight and die for. Korean people won't side with the Chinese. Anyone in the government trying to do otherwise will be gone in short order. Like the communist scum infecting our republic.

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

Tom Mazanec wrote:
China May Risk World War Over...Semiconductors? | George Calhoun On Taiwan, Evergrande & Xi Jinping
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCEaubSZfMc&t=824s

Semiconductors for China 2021 is much like Oil for Japan 1941.
China is in such big trouble in so many ways. Once they start unravelling, it's on. Seems like the beginning. Or precursor to it