Generational Dynamics World View News

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
spottybrowncow

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by spottybrowncow »

FullMoon wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:52 pm

Watch the practice blockade. Maybe it will become real if the opportunity arises. There's plenty of opportunities for a misunderstanding and mistakes. It's getting real
As soon as they fire on, or even stop and board a ship from another country, it gets real very fast.
I'm betting they won't do it (now), I don't think they feel they're ready.

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

spottybrowncow wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:39 pm
FullMoon wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:52 pm

Watch the practice blockade. Maybe it will become real if the opportunity arises. There's plenty of opportunities for a misunderstanding and mistakes. It's getting real
As soon as they fire on, or even stop and board a ship from another country, it gets real very fast.
I'm betting they won't do it (now), I don't think they feel they're ready.
Thomas predicted blockade in August not long ago and it seemed unlikely then. It was a good call, Hopefully he's not correct on Korea.
How far it gets pushed, conditions are ripe for a misstep or a hothead pulling us all in. Chinese get wild when emotions overtake them. Peak crisis is emotional, rationality be gone

Post by Guest »

DaKardii wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 12:43 am
Guest wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 12:00 am
DaKardii wrote:
Tue Aug 02, 2022 8:47 pm
It's now become clear that for Biden and his insane clown posse, "being tough" on China means intentionally crossing red lines in hopes of starting World War III.

If we didn't lose the moral high ground to China before, we have now.
How have we lost the moral high ground? :roll:
By putting our noses where they don't belong, and for being a pot that likes to call kettles black on the issue of imperialism and foreign interventionism.
Perhaps the Taiwanese are mindful of the Hong Kong experience and do not wish to be crushed under the CCP jackboot.

Post by Guest »

DaKardii wrote:
It's now become clear that for Biden and his insane clown posse, "being tough" on China means intentionally crossing red lines in hopes of starting World War III.

Disappointing analysis by someone who seemed to have been trained at Beijing's school of journalism. Instead of calling China's threats a sinister monstrosity, unworthy of a civilised and responsible state, you give them credibility and treat them as they are the new normal in international relations. Mrs Pelosi must be praised for her steadfast rejection of bully boy tactics of the Beijing government.

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

China Has Established A “Blockade” Around Taiwan And Plans To Shoot Missiles Directly Over The Island
August 3, 2022
http://themostimportantnews.com/archive ... the-island

UPDATED THU, AUG 4 20222:27 AM EDT
‘It’s just hell’: Ukraine says Russia has the upper hand in Donbas; U.S. approves Sweden and Finland to NATO
Holly Ellyatt
Amanda Macias
https://www.cnbc.com/2022/08/03/russia- ... dates.html

Taiwan presidential office website hit by cyberattack ahead of Pelosi visit
By Maggie Miller - Tuesday
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/ta ... r-AA10eE9D

White House scrambles to avoid crisis amid Pelosi visit to Taiwan
Yasmeen Abutaleb, Lily Kuo - Tuesday
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/wh ... r-AA10cJe3

China Hits Taiwan With Trade Curbs Amid Tensions Over Pelosi
Bloomberg News
Wed, August 3, 2022 at 5:41 a.m.·4 min read
https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/news/china ... 20241.html

COSMO-NAUGHTY Russian ‘space probe’ seems to be STALKING US spy satellite above Earth
Lee Bell
7:58 ET, Aug 3 2022Updated: 8:03 ET, Aug 3 2022
https://www.the-sun.com/tech/5919748/ru ... -stalking/

US sanctions Putin's reputed girlfriend
Jennifer Hansler
By Jennifer Hansler, CNN
Updated 5:47 PM ET, Tue August 2, 2022
https://www.cnn.com/2022/08/02/politics ... index.html

U.S. to Enrage Kim Jong Un With Assassination Dry Run
August 3, 2022in News, World
https://dnyuz.com/2022/08/03/u-s-to-enr ... n-dry-run/

Taiwan news RECAP: Taiwan scrambles jets to warn off 27 Chinese aircraft in its air defence as Liz Truss slams China's 'inflammatory' response to Nancy Pelosi visit
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/live/a ... elosi.html
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain

thomasglee

Post by thomasglee »

Guest wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 4:21 am
DaKardii wrote:

Disappointing analysis by someone who seemed to have been trained at Beijing's school of journalism. Instead of calling China's threats a sinister monstrosity, unworthy of a civilised and responsible state, you give them credibility and treat them as they are the new normal in international relations. Mrs Pelosi must be praised for her steadfast rejection of bully boy tactics of the Beijing government.
The US recognizes a ONE CHINA POLICY. As such, Pelosi doing what she did was wrong. Period. That has nothing to do with being a shill for China. Either DO NOT RECOGNIZE the one-China policy or abide by the meaning of a one-China policy.
Psalm 34:4 - “I sought the Lord, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears.”

El Cid M

Post by El Cid M »

thomasglee wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:01 am
Guest wrote:
DaKardii wrote:

The US recognizes a ONE CHINA POLICY. As such, Pelosi doing what she did was wrong. Period. That has nothing to do with being a shill for China. Either DO NOT RECOGNIZE the one-China policy or abide by the meaning of a one-China policy.
You are asking the US to play by the rules. China never plays by the rules. It's the height of stupidity to expect everyone else to play by rules against an opponent who never does. This is not a game that we can afford to lose.

Pelosi was right to do what she did.

I'm American. Live free or die.

thomasglee

Post by thomasglee »

El Cid M wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:20 am
thomasglee wrote:
Guest wrote:

You are asking the US to play by the rules. China never plays by the rules. It's the height of stupidity to expect everyone else to play by rules against an opponent who never does. This is not a game that we can afford to lose.

We are wishy-washy on the rules. We say we recognize a one-China policy then we don't. Call it what you want, it's the epitome of hypocrisy.
Psalm 34:4 - “I sought the Lord, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears.”

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

thomasglee wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:11 am
El Cid M wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:20 am
thomasglee wrote:

We are wishy-washy on the rules. We say we recognize a one-China policy then we don't. Call it what you want, it's the epitome of hypocrisy.
Call it what you want but it works and both sides do it. It became expedient to look the other way when financial matters took over.
The Speaker was persuaded to not stop at the island by wiser minds, but the Chinese rhetoric had grown too strong. Perhaps she thought it like domestic policies, where they assume the moral high ground through pompously vacuous posturing and lecture to their Base about their own goodness.
She stopped by to prove a valid point but at the worst possible time. I've yet to see any credible reports of this being an intentional start of the war of which it very well could be. Perhaps it was a gift to give them the pretext for unprecedented military exercises.
Isn't (D) mostly compromised by Chinese infiltration? Or is it all branches of government?

John

Post by John »

I leave the forum for a few days, and it turns totally anti-American, blaming biden for purposely starting the Ukraine war, and for planning to start the Taiwan war.

to say that Barton started the Ukraine war is ridiculous. Putin started the Ukraine war.

xi jina ping, biden, and Putin are all under the spell of their respective insane delusions and fantasies.

xis fantasy is that he will become governor of the world, especially the barbarians in all the other countries. this fantasy requires starting with Taiwan.

Putin's fantasy is that he will recreate the Russian empire, with himself in the role of Peter the Great. this fantasy requires starting with ukraine.

i both of those delusions require war and conquest, but bidens delusion does not.

biden's delusion is that he will lead the quote great reset, " a green Utopia that will put the United States at the forefront of it green world, free of fossil fuels, with the excite ment cooperation of all nations of the world.

so Biden was opposed to the Ukraine war because it destroyed his great reset delusions. in the early days of the Ukraine war, Biden the Biden administration put diplomatic pressure on zalensky to reach a negotiated settlement with russia, even if it meant permanently ceding territory to russia. Biden even offered to help zelensky flea from ukraine, in the same way that ghani had fled from afghanistan.

so Biden has no motivation to support either the Ukraine war or the Taiwan war, since either of these wars destroys his delusion of leading the world in a great reset green Utopia.

by the way, navigator and others have proposed possible scenarios for China's invasion of taiwan. this week, China is blockading Taiwan, even though China is not theoretically at war with Taiwan. however this blockage should provide additional information to define additional scenarios for China's invasion of Taiwan. incidentally, China's current military activities are also impinging on Japan's territory, so it's pretty clear that Japan will immediately be involved if China invades taiwan.

by the way, as a completely separate subject, yesterday Tucker Carlson had a segment about how there has been rapid growth of crimes against Asian American Asian americans, and the vast majority of these crimes are being perpetrated by black males. however, Carlson was baffled about why this was happening.

last year, I wrote an article on this subject, explaining not only that it was happening, but also why it was happening, based on a study conducted by the national institutes of health. unfortunately, my current situation prevents me for providing a link to that article, but perhaps someone could look that up and post the link.

I apologize for all the typos in this post. however I'm not to blame. I'm innocent. I'm the victim here. the fault should be attributed to Google's dictation software.