Generational Dynamics World View News

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
tim

Re: Ammunition Problems

Post by tim »

Navigator wrote:
Sat Sep 17, 2022 11:50 am
Xeraphim1 wrote:
Fri Sep 16, 2022 5:31 pm
From your previous post it's going to come down to opinion and I'm not going to try changing your mind.

As for ammunition, there is no real need for government owned plant for small arms ammunition because there is a lot of private manufacturing. The US government already buys a lot because private companies are more efficient.

As for artillery ammunition, there has not been a lot of production because there hasn't been a lot of consumption. And much of what has been produced is precision ammunition. The US has no intention of fighting a WW II type artillery battle because it doesn't have to. Your arguments are similar to decrying the fact that the US doesn't have huge stocks of 500 lb bombs any more and in a WW II style bombing campaign would not be able to supply 500 plane type raids on enemy cities. And that's because there is no intention of ever mounting such raids.

And I'll repeat, the only target for mass artillery fire right now is... Russia. Those shells are doing exactly what they were intended to do - destroying Russian personal and equipment. Just it isn't US troops doing the firing.

Now, I will agree that there are too many bottlenecks and single points of failure in our supply chains. Like everybody else, the military adopted methods to lower cost at the expense of robustness. Blame various presidents and particularly Congress for that.Perhaps there will be sufficient awareness now to actually do something about that.
I certainly understand your opinion. It is the accepted one within the vast majority of military and political circles. And you do a very good job of explaining it and the rationale behind it.

In short, I believe that these views can be summarized as follows:
1. Total War is no longer a possibility as no-one can afford to engage in it.
2. Wars will be short, as no-one really has the ability to engage in a large protracted one.
3. Our modern technology has made old ways of fighting completely obsolete.
4. Drafts and other full mobilization measures are no longer viable.

I, on the other hand, believe the following:
1. Total War happens when Major Powers start shooting directly at one another. Neither is willing to back down due to the internal political ramifications of doing that.
2. As a result of number 1 above, Major Power wars tend to last years, as one side must become completely impotent for the war to end.
3. Modern technology will just add to the lethality of what happens on the battlefield.
4. Nations will use everything at their disposal once they believe their existence (or the existence of those in power) is at risk.

As I have stated before, this thinking that wars will be short, that no-one can afford a major one, and that level heads will ultimately prevail is what people have thought before every major war, and they all end up following the four points I just outlined.

However, as I have also stated before, I do hope that you are right, and that I can enjoy a care-free retirement.
A fourth turning leads to total war where every possible weapon will be used. This means nuclear war and other war with tech we can't imagine right now.

Your four points is a generational view coming from those who haven't seen total war so they can't understand it.

A smart country would be putting GD to use and by understanding what total war with China is going to look like, prepare for it now. German production reached its peak in 1944 when they were manufacturing their equipment underground. Germany was able to do this while having little air defense and the allies could bomb Germany at will.

Since we know that total war with China means American cities are going to be destroyed, along with manufacturing for the war machine, we should be building underground right now.
“Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; - Exodus 20:5

Tom Mazanec

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by Tom Mazanec »

tim wrote:
Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:26 am
Tom Mazanec wrote:
Sun Sep 18, 2022 2:31 pm
John wrote:
Sun Sep 18, 2022 9:33 am
Sunday September 18th, 2022

well, let's see. suppose that each missile kills an average of a thousand people. so a few thousand missiles will kill a few million people. that's a tiny number compared to the population of the world and so in the end, the war the war will be decided on the ground.

John, I can't believe you, as brilliant as you are, just wrote that sentence. Megaton scale means 100-1000 Hiroshima bombs. It is as certain as possible without performing the experiment that this would lower the planet's average temperature by multiple degrees C, sharply cut sunlight, and reduce agricultural yields to a small fraction of normal for a couple years at least. And that assumes nothing else goes wrong.
It would not kill all eight billion of us (I hope), but easily seven billion.
That's a lot more than "a few million people".
You're repeating propaganda from the Communists. The idea that nuclear war is not survivable was a Communist ploy to trick the Americans into not preparing. Meanwhile, Russia and China have civil defense strategies and nuclear bomb shelters for their citizens.
Nuclear war is survivable by the species.
H. sapiens extinct? No.
Extinct in Northern Hemisphere? Unlikely, but remotely possible. Population dramatically reduced, however.
Extinct in Northern Temperate Zone? Quite plausible in this century.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain

tim

Post by tim »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLCF7vPanrY
Japanese artist Isao Hashimoto has created a beautiful, undeniably scary time-lapse map of the 2053 nuclear explosions which have taken place between 1945 and 1998, beginning with the Manhattan Project's "Trinity" test near Los Alamos and concluding with Pakistan's nuclear tests in May of 1998. This leaves out North Korea's two alleged nuclear tests in this past decade (the legitimacy of both of which is not 100% clear).
“Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; - Exodus 20:5

Bob Butler

Bred for war...

Post by Bob Butler »

tim wrote:
Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:34 am
A fourth turning leads to total war where every possible weapon will be used. This means nuclear war and other war with tech we can't imagine right now.

Your four points is a generational view coming from those who haven't seen total war so they can't understand it.
In the period man was bred for, that is to say hunter gatherer times, conflict with one’s neighbor was cost effective. If you were not good at it, you did not spread your genes. Thus, that is the tendency for humans. But this is no longer clearly the case.

Especially, the claim is that that every possible weapon will be used. Gas was available in the World War II era, and was not used.

Also, Ages are periods where the pattern of civilization changes, when the rules that seemed fixed during an Age change. Since World War II we have picked up nukes and computers. Thus, you can’t be sure that the rules won’t change, that protest and democratic means become the major way civilizations change behavior. In particular is the question of whether war is cost effective given nukes, proxy war, insurgent war and sanctions. Leaders are hopefully rational. They initiate war as they hope to gain power in doing so. When the new factors are involved, nobody gains power. Force is no longer a viable means of gaining power though some have not learned this.

But who knows if Putin is rational? I have no doubt he intended to increase his own power without nuke use which would decrease his power. There seems little probability of that happening now. Will he accept that he made a bad move and back out of power? Or will he go on a destructive rampage which will undoubtedly decrease his power? Is decreased power better than no power at all? Does Putin care more for Russia, or himself?

tim

Post by tim »

It appears part of the reason the harmful effects of the COVID shots were covered up by the media is because much of the media has been infiltrated by the CCP.

What percentage of the Western world has been injected by this CCP product? Why is the mRNA shot not being used in China?

https://naomiwolf.substack.com/p/destro ... ing-breast
The Associated Press is conflicted in covering this story, via its direct financial ties to Xinhua News Agency, the official state news agency of the People's Republic of China. Xinhua is also a ministry-level institution subordinate to the State Council of the Chinese Communist Party (“CCP”), and is the highest-ranking state media organization in China.

AP has a “memorandum of cooperation” (MOC) with Xinhua, which is an entity that Reporters without Borders calls “The World’s Biggest Propaganda Machine.” Members of Congress have asked AP to release documentation of the terms of this MOC. https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... ate-media/. As The Washington Post’s op-ed put it in 2018: “China’s state-run media companies are rapidly expanding their integration with Western news outlets, as part of Beijing’s worldwide foreign influence operations campaign. In Washington, lawmakers in both parties are calling out such arrangements and demanding U.S. media companies make sure they don’t become tools of Chinese government propaganda.” The goal of Xinhua’s and the CCP’s efforts to infiltrate Western news organizations is to suspend or weaken Western criticism of — the CCP.
Elsewhere in this Substack, I broke the story of how the Pfizer injections are in fact produced with a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) between BioNTech and Fosun Pharmaceuticals, a CCP-run pharmaceutical company based in Shanghai, China. I explained how Fosun Pharmaceuticals had opened “Fosun Pharma US” with manufacturing branches in Boston, MA, and Princeton, NJ, such that when you have a vaccine this year, 2022, you may well be injected with material or via IP overseen by the CCP. https://fosunpharmausa.com/

I also broke the story of how the BioNTech SEC filing for 2021 counts as being 100% complete, a “tech transfer” to “China”: [from “Facing the Beast”, via Outspoken, by Dr. Naomi Wolf]: “Pfizer injections are in fact produced with a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) between BioNTech and Fosun Pharmaceutical”

In their hit piece on us, the AP also somehow managed to let the FDA — which saw and signed off on every one of the tens of thousands of documents in the Pfizer release — get away with saying nothing at all.
This interview I did with Dr. Thorp will terrify you. He explains that he is seeing these calcifications around the placentas of his vaccinated patients, caused, he believes, by inflammation (lipid nanoparticles are inflammatory). Dr. Thorp warns that these calcifications are restricting fetal growth and development. He is also seeing chromosomal abnormalities and malformations in babies born to his mRNA-vaccinated patients:
Men too are under attack reproductively. War Room/DailyClout Pfizer Documents Research Volunteers Project Director and DailyClout COO Amy Kelly found that the Pfizer vaccine ingredients permeate the testes and affect the epididymis, the Sertoli cells — the “nurse” cells of the testicles — the Leydig cells, which are the primary sources of testosterone in males, and the germ cells https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK556007/. In other words, beyond just suppressing sperm count and sperm motility, the injections damage baby boys’ and small boys’ and teenage boys’ ability to grow up normally in terms of the development of masculinity itself: https://dailyclout.io/pfizer-fda-cdc-hi ... gredients/.

Ms. Kelly’s review of the database also found mRNA injections have caused severe injuries to the penises of mRNA-vaccinated men: https://dailyclout.io/mrna-vaccine-adve ... -to-penis/.

thomasglee

Post by thomasglee »

tim wrote:
Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:06 am
It appears part of the reason the harmful effects of the COVID shots were covered up by the media is because much of the media has been infiltrated by the CCP.

What percentage of the Western world has been injected by this CCP product? Why is the mRNA shot not being used in China?

https://naomiwolf.substack.com/p/destro ... ing-breast
The Associated Press is conflicted in covering this story, via its direct financial ties to Xinhua News Agency, the official state news agency of the People's Republic of China. Xinhua is also a ministry-level institution subordinate to the State Council of the Chinese Communist Party (“CCP”), and is the highest-ranking state media organization in China.

AP has a “memorandum of cooperation” (MOC) with Xinhua, which is an entity that Reporters without Borders calls “The World’s Biggest Propaganda Machine.” Members of Congress have asked AP to release documentation of the terms of this MOC. https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... ate-media/. As The Washington Post’s op-ed put it in 2018: “China’s state-run media companies are rapidly expanding their integration with Western news outlets, as part of Beijing’s worldwide foreign influence operations campaign. In Washington, lawmakers in both parties are calling out such arrangements and demanding U.S. media companies make sure they don’t become tools of Chinese government propaganda.” The goal of Xinhua’s and the CCP’s efforts to infiltrate Western news organizations is to suspend or weaken Western criticism of — the CCP.
Elsewhere in this Substack, I broke the story of how the Pfizer injections are in fact produced with a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) between BioNTech and Fosun Pharmaceuticals, a CCP-run pharmaceutical company based in Shanghai, China. I explained how Fosun Pharmaceuticals had opened “Fosun Pharma US” with manufacturing branches in Boston, MA, and Princeton, NJ, such that when you have a vaccine this year, 2022, you may well be injected with material or via IP overseen by the CCP. https://fosunpharmausa.com/

I also broke the story of how the BioNTech SEC filing for 2021 counts as being 100% complete, a “tech transfer” to “China”: [from “Facing the Beast”, via Outspoken, by Dr. Naomi Wolf]: “Pfizer injections are in fact produced with a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) between BioNTech and Fosun Pharmaceutical”

In their hit piece on us, the AP also somehow managed to let the FDA — which saw and signed off on every one of the tens of thousands of documents in the Pfizer release — get away with saying nothing at all.
This interview I did with Dr. Thorp will terrify you. He explains that he is seeing these calcifications around the placentas of his vaccinated patients, caused, he believes, by inflammation (lipid nanoparticles are inflammatory). Dr. Thorp warns that these calcifications are restricting fetal growth and development. He is also seeing chromosomal abnormalities and malformations in babies born to his mRNA-vaccinated patients:
Men too are under attack reproductively. War Room/DailyClout Pfizer Documents Research Volunteers Project Director and DailyClout COO Amy Kelly found that the Pfizer vaccine ingredients permeate the testes and affect the epididymis, the Sertoli cells — the “nurse” cells of the testicles — the Leydig cells, which are the primary sources of testosterone in males, and the germ cells https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK556007/. In other words, beyond just suppressing sperm count and sperm motility, the injections damage baby boys’ and small boys’ and teenage boys’ ability to grow up normally in terms of the development of masculinity itself: https://dailyclout.io/pfizer-fda-cdc-hi ... gredients/.

Ms. Kelly’s review of the database also found mRNA injections have caused severe injuries to the penises of mRNA-vaccinated men: https://dailyclout.io/mrna-vaccine-adve ... -to-penis/.
The love of money is the root of all evil. Those swayed by the CCP are not swayed by the CCP perse, but by the money, the CCP throws at them. Not excusing the CCP, just pointing out how debased society has become all over the pursuit of filthy lucre.
Psalm 34:4 - “I sought the Lord, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears.”

Cool Breeze

Re: Ammunition Problems

Post by Cool Breeze »

tim wrote:
Maybe they can't, but I don't think anyone can, for sure. Especially in the modern age of mutually "assured" destruction, or at least the idea of it being possible as deterrent, or not.
Since we know that total war with China means American cities are going to be destroyed, along with manufacturing for the war machine, we should be building underground right now.
I don't think we know anything, we just make good guesses, or try to.

The globalist/elite machine or complex is pretty clear, you should be aware of this, since you realize (I'm happy to say) that the scamdemic was another form of control, and population control among its objectives. They have more inputs than you realize I think, though if I had to guess they don't necessarily have as much control on someone like Mr. Putin and his country, who have fought against the zio-masonic demonic banking puppeteers for some time now.

I think a war is coming but it makes far more sense that limited nuclear weapons will be used to scare and control the remaining globalist/scared population into a control grid, which we already see in the British commonwealth, US, and China.

tim

Re: Bred for war...

Post by tim »

Bob Butler wrote:
Mon Sep 19, 2022 10:52 am
tim wrote:

In the period man was bred for, that is to say hunter gatherer times, conflict with one’s neighbor was cost effective. If you were not good at it, you did not spread your genes. Thus, that is the tendency for humans. But this is no longer clearly the case.

Especially, the claim is that that every possible weapon will be used. Gas was available in the World War II era, and was not used.

Also, Ages are periods where the pattern of civilization changes, when the rules that seemed fixed during an Age change. Since World War II we have picked up nukes and computers. Thus, you can’t be sure that the rules won’t change, that protest and democratic means become the major way civilizations change behavior. In particular is the question of whether war is cost effective given nukes, proxy war, insurgent war and sanctions. Leaders are hopefully rational. They initiate war as they hope to gain power in doing so. When the new factors are involved, nobody gains power. Force is no longer a viable means of gaining power though some have not learned this.

But who knows if Putin is rational? I have no doubt he intended to increase his own power without nuke use which would decrease his power. There seems little probability of that happening now. Will he accept that he made a bad move and back out of power? Or will he go on a destructive rampage which will undoubtedly decrease his power? Is decreased power better than no power at all? Does Putin care more for Russia, or himself?
The Germans didn't use gas because they couldn't. Horses played a large part in their military. This is an old argument that has already been addressed on this board.

Can anyone say that if Nazi Germany had the ability to drop a nuclear weapon on New York City when they started to lose WWII, they wouldn't have?

Even if China didn't want to bomb America into complete destruction, they no doubt would use this tactic:
The Amerikabomber project plan was completed on April 27, 1942, and submitted to Reichsmarschall Hermann Göring on May 12, 1942. The 33-page plan was discovered in Potsdam by Olaf Groehler, a German historian. Ten copies of the plan were made, with six going to different Luftwaffe offices and four held in reserve. The plan specifically mentions using the Azores as a transit airfield to reach the United States. If utilized, the Heinkel He 277,[6] Junkers Ju 390, and the Messerschmitt Me 264 could reach American targets with a 3 tonne, 5 tonne, and 6.5 tonne payload respectively.[3] Although it is apparent that the plan itself deals only with an attack on American soil, it is possible the Nazis saw other interrelated strategic purposes for the Amerikabomber project. According to military historian James P. Duffy, Hitler "saw in the Azores the ... possibility for carrying out aerial attacks from a land base against the United States ... [which in turn would] force it to build up a large antiaircraft defense."[3] The anticipated result would have been to force the United States to use more of its antiaircraft capabilities—guns and fighter planes—for its own defense rather than for that of Great Britain, thereby allowing the Luftwaffe to attack the latter country with less resistance.

Bob Butler

Re: Bred for war...

Post by Bob Butler »

tim wrote:
Mon Sep 19, 2022 6:44 pm
The Germans didn't use gas because they couldn't. Horses played a large part in their military. This is an old argument that has already been addressed on this board.
The Germans were not the only major power involved in the war.

Navigator

German WWII Nerve Gas Option

Post by Navigator »

The Nazi nerve gas option that I am referring to is this:

They could have loaded a number of u-boats with large nerve gas canisters and an on-deck dispersal system. These submarines would have gone into the Irish Sea, surfaced at night, and would have released a large aerosol cloud. This cloud would have been blown east across Britain and would have wreaked havoc.

Hitler decided not to do this, as he felt it would just mean the Allies retaliating against Germany in similar fashion.

Kind of like the Mutually Assured Destruction (MAD) we now have with Thermonuclear weapons.

The point is that even someone as looney-tunes as Hitler was dissuaded from using weapons of mass destruction by the theory of MAD.

He (or us as it turned out) would have used nuclear weapons first, so long as the other side didn't have them (or the means of delivering them). So, yeah, if he got nukes first, of course he would have used them. Provided he didn't know that we had them too.

Personally I have no problem with people taking the extra steps to try and protect themselves from Nuclear attack, I just think its a bit too much, and does not pass my personal cost/benefit analysis.