Generational Dynamics World View News

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by Guest »

Here is my very simple understanding of the mRNA vaccine:

It is a "teacher" for our cells. No, it doesn't teach CRT, it teaches our cells to make the "right stuff." The right stuff are proteins that fight covid in our bodies. There is "as it happens" evidence that it can fight variants of covid, so we don't know if it will for any future variants. But since this is new and used as an emergency, all evidence is "we have to wait and see" stage. Yes, of course, you take your chances. I'll take my chances to fight and live.

I do believe the Chinese engineered this virus. I believe they didn't believe we could/would use this mRNA technology, so therefore I believe it is to our advantage to use it.

https://www.modernatx.com/mrna-technolo ... technology

John

Post by John »

** 30-Nov-2021 World View: mRNA Therapy

I'm reposting this from the polyticks thread.
Wags wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:17 am
> Bob, I don’t know how in depth you’ve looked at the published
> data, but the regurgitated talking points you’ve shared against
> those who oppose mRNA therapy seem incitory and ill-informed. Many
> of us who are hesitant are well-educated like Dr. Peter Doshi
> assoc. editor of the British Medical Journal:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvM5meOXk9o

> While I don’t have my PhD, I have a master’s in nursing, and 20
> years of practice in treating patients with infections diseases
> (HIV and HCV). After studying the published data (not others’
> interpretations, but the actual numbers of the studies for both
> Moderna, Pfizer, and J&J), I was floored. Relative risk numbers
> were being touted as “effectiveness” of the injections after only
> days or weeks of surveillance. All three shots were given EUAs
> with only short-term data (less than 3 months), and that’s what
> was published in their package inserts on their company websites
> as well as what was submitted to the FDA. Reporting of
> breakthrough infections to the FDA was halted in the spring, and
> there was no obligation to keep track of adverse events once the
> “vaccine program” was rolled out to the general public. At best,
> this was all sloppy science, but as a healthcare provider who has
> reported adverse outcomes, including the death of a patient who
> was on a investigational treatment protocol, documentation is part
> of our job. Now, those of us who want data to guide our decisions
> are left wading through a mire of “information” to find n values
> large enough to be meaningful and p values that are statistically
> significant. As for tribal thinking and minorities being
> victimized... the aboriginal people of Australia are being
> gathered in to concentration camps—er, I mean quarantine camps by
> the Aussie govt all in the name of science and safety. Haven’t we
> seen this before? Oh yes, Hitler rounded up a segment of the
> population in Poland because they were carriers of
> typhoid.

Cool Breeze

Re: Anti Vaccination Problem...

Post by Cool Breeze »

tim wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 4:32 pm
FullMoon wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:31 pm
tim wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:56 am

People who had SARS-COV1 in the early 2000's were found to be immune to SARS-COV2 nearly 20 years later. SARS-COV1 and SARS-COV2 have about a 30% difference in genome.

Yet, all the variants which are less then 1% different from each other escape natural immunity?

Natural immunity is the only way to get past the virus. The "vaccines" don't work, I know people who have been "fully vaccinated" who were far sicker then I was with COVID. I took anti-viral medications when I had COVID and it kept the illness mild.

If you want to see the truth of whats going on, get the book The Real Anthony Fauci by Robert F. Kennedy Jr.

Kennedy, even being a Democrat, lays the truth bare for everyone to see. Whats going on today is criminal but should be expected because that is where we are at in the generational cycle.
'Whats going on today is criminal but should be expected because that is where we are at in the generational cycle.'
We'll put and sobering. The people involved in perpetrating this evil deed are under the influence of societal insanity. But that excuse didn't go well in the Hague.
What eventually happens is that the governmental institutions that were created to monitor industry eventually become corrupted and end up being controlled by the industry.

The NIH, FDA, and CDC have been corrupted by Big Pharma. The WHO is political.

If the COVID mRNA shots are so safe, why can the manufactures not be sued?
Yup. The reality is that if these are so akin to traditional "vaccines" why do you need 3-6 month boosters? It's an obvious admission that they don't work. But we already knew that, since there's always a problem with vaccines for viruses mutating within other animals, we already knew this for flu. Many recent studies show that the spike protein disrupts DNA repair enzymes. People taking these jabs already, and will progressively (Bobby Bish!) get worse immune systems as a result. Why does everyone need to take it? So the control group is totally extinguished? Of course. Yet "science" currently by the evil powers that be has already gotten rid of their own control group - and of course doesn't faithfully report or compile adverse reactions truthfully. Great science. All the european soccer players collapsing on the field just randomly had that happen in 100-fold increase in the covid jab years, I presume, you'll want us to believe - among the healthiest people in their societies. LOL, this is such an obvious joke it's really quite disgusting.

John

Post by John »

** 30-Nov-2021 World View: The Greek Alphabet

The following chart shows the letters of the Greek alphabet and their
Greek symbols:

• The Greek Alphabet

The letters of the Greek alphabet in English are: alpha, beta, gamma,
delta, epsilon, zeta, eta, theta, iota, kappa, lambda, mu, nu, xi,
omicron, pi, rho, sigma, tau, upsilon, phi, chi, psi, omega.

**** The Covid-19 variant names as Greek letters

The W.H.O. is using consecutive Greek letters to identify the various
variants of the Covid-19 virus.

The original virus that came from Wuhan, China, was the "alpha"
variant. That was followed by the beta, gamme, delta, epsilon, zeta,
eta, ... variants.

The most common variant today is the "delta" variant.

The W.H.O. skipped the letter "xi" so that there wouldn't be a "Xi
Jinping variant."

The variant of greatest concern today is the "omicron" variant.

**** The Greek Letter Omicron

The Omicron variant is now spreading around the world.

Some people pronounce the letter omicron as "AH-mee-kron". It's
dangerous to pronounce it that way, since you might accidentally
pronounce it as "AHM-nee-kron" and look stupid. Biden did that twice
yesterday.

You should pronounce the letter omicron as "OH-meh-kron". That's the
correct and safe pronunciation.

**** The Greek Letter Xi

The Greek Letter Xi is in the news because the W.H.O. skipped this
letter in order to comply with the demands and desires of the Chinese
Communists.

The Chinese pronounce Xi as "zhee".

Mathematicians pronounce Xi as "k eye", or as the "ky" in "sky".

However, the letter corresponds to the English/Latin letter "x", and
so the correct pronunciation of Xi is "ksee", as in the pronunciation
of "xi" in the name "Lexi".

My father always pronounced our name as "kseh-NAH-kiss", which is the
correct pronunciation, with the "x" pronounced as "ks". I used to
pronounce it that way, but after a few years I gave up. It's been
Anglicized to "zeh-NAH-kiss".

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

I pronounce my name "MAH-zan-eck". So do my relatives. But when I was a child I heard elderly relatives pronounce it as "MAH-zan-ets". I later learned that is the Bohemian Czech pronounciation.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain

shoshin

Post by shoshin »

Fishbelly, welcome back! Like a refreshing breeze?

thomasglee

Post by thomasglee »

Tom Mazanec wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 10:58 pm
I pronounce my name "MAH-zan-eck". So do my relatives. But when I was a child I heard elderly relatives pronounce it as "MAH-zan-ets". I later learned that is the Bohemian Czech pronounciation.
For me it's Lee. It was originally Leigh. :)
Psalm 34:4 - “I sought the Lord, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears.”

Xeraphim1

Post by Xeraphim1 »

https://www.cnn.com/2021/12/01/china/ch ... index.html

China's birthrate just hit another record low. But the worst is yet to come

More bad news for China:
There were only 8.5 births per 1,000 people in China last year, according to the latest yearbook released by the country's National Bureau of Statistics in late November.
The country's once-a-decade national census revealed in May that just 12 million babies were born last year -- an 18% plunge from 14.65 million in 2019.
Based on the most recent data published by local governments in China, He predicts the number of newborn babies to be between 9.5 million and 10.5 million this year. Given there has been an average of about 10 million deaths annually in recent years, "if the number of newborns is near the lower limit of the prediction, that means the population is bound to register negative growth," He wrote.
China's fertility rate stood at just 1.3 last year -- among the lowest in the world and even lower than 1.34 in Japan. But China's GDP per capita is only one fourth of Japan's. The few other countries with a lower fertility rate include Singapore (1.1) and South Korea (0.84).

"Of course, the bad news to China is this is not the end, and that China will continue to gravitate toward the lowest of the spectrum -- so it'll be more like Singapore and South Korea very soon," Liang said.

"If you look at big cities in China, like Shanghai and Beijing, their fertility rate is already the lowest in the world -- at about 0.7."
But there are also more deeply-rooted structural problems to be addressed. China's high property prices and rising education costs, especially in big cities, have frequently been cited in surveys as the top factors preventing couples from having more children.

Both sectors have been thrust into the spotlight this year, with the debt crisis surrounding property giant Evergrande and the Chinese government's sweeping crackdown on the private tutoring industry.

While the government has never directly admitted it, its crackdown on after-school classes -- which have placed huge pressure on children and growing financial burden on parents -- is widely perceived by the public as part of the broader effort to boost the country's birthrate.
Liang said the measure is only "addressing the symptom," and will be hard to enforce in the long run, as people can always find ways to hire a private tutor.
Realistically, the most optimistic scenario for China is to have a fertility level similar to that of Europe, at around 1.6 or 1.7, Liang said. "But that's very hard. You're talking about spending 5% of GDP (to encourage childbirth), or fixing the housing problem and the education problem," he said. "In fact, just maintaining 1.3 is not easy."
it looks like China's demographic bomb is getting closer and closer to exploding. It does make you wonder what is going through the minds of the CCP elites these days. They know that there are massive problems in the not so distant future as the workforce shrinks and there is increasing need for government support of older citizens. It's looking unlikely that China will be able to pay for that support. It's also unlikely that they can loot it from other places such as Taiwan.

Another guest

Post by Another guest »

Guest wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:16 am
China is a cesspool:
Chinese Official Accused of Sexual Assault Played Key Role in Setting Up Beijing 2022 Olympics

Zhang Gaoli, accused of assault in a post on tennis star Peng Shuai’s social-media account, headed a steering committee to land the Games
A video call between the head of the International Olympic Committee and Chinese tennis player Peng Shuai is casting renewed spotlight on the former senior official accused of sexual assault in a post on the athlete’s social media account—who played an important role in arranging the upcoming Winter Olympics.
https://www.wsj.com/articles/chinese-of ... 1637767947

This is the kind of creature that has power in the Chinese Communist Party.

He raped this girl and destroyed her life. You know she is not this embalmed corpse's only victim...
International Tennis has suspended all tennis tournaments in China, a 1.5 billion dollar blow to Beijing.

What does this presage for the Winter Olympics?

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

2022 will be "interesting". They are doing their best to fulfill the fortune cookie saying.