Generational Dynamics World View News

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by Guest »

JDav wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2023 11:15 am
Guest passenger wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2023 10:13 am
JDav wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 9:09 pm
I see that the last few posts were deleted. Just wanted to assure you that I am decidedly not a Russian troll. I’m even worse - I’m one of those radical traditional Catholics that the FBI has deemed most dangerous. And I recognize that evil knows no boundaries, or nationalities. That’s why they’re afraid of me, and why maybe some of you are uncomfortable with what I have to say.

Our weaponry is most diabolical - the Rosary. And we wield it to great effect. First, we used it to overturn Roe v. Wade, which was lousy jurisprudence anyway. Next, we’re going to use it to gain power. Then, we’re going to do the most vile and unspeakable thing - pray for all of y’all’s immortal souls. No, wait, I do that anyway, for users of this forum and everyone else with whom I come into contact each day, whether they agree with me or not.

Like I said before, I haven’t been on here in a while. Was there any commentary on the FBI’s memo targeting us devout, orthodox Catholics? Or was it met with a shrug? The idea that traditional Catholics are somehow associated with violent extremism in this country is total bullshit. Would that they would spend more time investigating BLM and Antifa, or those who firebomb cries pregnancy centers, but of course they don’t. Does this seem like a valid reason for me not trusting or supporting my government? If not, why not?
Speaking for myself (I don't know how the others here view it) I found your post strange. Holding up the Cathlic Church as a weapon against depravity is like jumping into a swimming pool to avoid getting wet from the rain. No. I do not view the Catholic church as a shield against degeneracy. The current Pope is horrible. I find Francis despicable. No, until the church seriously cleans up its act, they are not the answer to any of our current moral rot. No, I don't care what the Church did a thousand years ago. What the church has been doing for decades is criminal. I hope they get a Pope who will flush the entire, but I don't see that happening.

Pope Francis is the most gay friendly Pope in history. Francis is also foul mouth and morally lacking.

I see more darkness ahead for Catholics.

Typed put on my smartphone while on a train heading north.
I didn't say anything about "The Catholic Church" - just about me and the millions of faithful who pray and do penances for the evil being committed in the world. No one has addressed my main point (see my final paragraph if you didn't bother to read that far) - it seems that I am being targeted by my government for my religious beliefs. is there anyone here who sees this as a dangerous turn of events in our country? I guess not, because some of you appear to also be targeting me for my religious beliefs.
I read it, and I get it. I think you fail to see what is really happening: white men are being targeted.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2023 7:19 pm
JDav wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2023 11:15 am
Guest passenger wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2023 10:13 am

Speaking for myself (I don't know how the others here view it) I found your post strange. Holding up the Cathlic Church as a weapon against depravity is like jumping into a swimming pool to avoid getting wet from the rain. No. I do not view the Catholic church as a shield against degeneracy. The current Pope is horrible. I find Francis despicable. No, until the church seriously cleans up its act, they are not the answer to any of our current moral rot. No, I don't care what the Church did a thousand years ago. What the church has been doing for decades is criminal. I hope they get a Pope who will flush the entire, but I don't see that happening.

Pope Francis is the most gay friendly Pope in history. Francis is also foul mouth and morally lacking.

I see more darkness ahead for Catholics.

Typed put on my smartphone while on a train heading north.
I didn't say anything about "The Catholic Church" - just about me and the millions of faithful who pray and do penances for the evil being committed in the world. No one has addressed my main point (see my final paragraph if you didn't bother to read that far) - it seems that I am being targeted by my government for my religious beliefs. is there anyone here who sees this as a dangerous turn of events in our country? I guess not, because some of you appear to also be targeting me for my religious beliefs.
I read it, and I get it. I think you fail to see what is really happening: white men are being targeted.
Yes, this is obvious. But what's your main point other than that? That's been going on for a LONG time. Make a handle, and put your position forward. Heck, you might even get called a Russian for standing up against racist and sexist laws in a degenerate society in which you were born a natural born citizen, and were educated at the country's highest levels, only to be called such. Weird stuff, I know.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 10:23 pm

At least costumed men are easier to spot.
LMAO! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Navigator

Upcoming Issues

Post by Navigator »

I am surprised that there has been nothing posted regarding the upcoming Trump arrest and booking.

Before getting into this a bit, I do want to point out that I think that many of the political figures, on both sides, are flawed to the point of criminality.

The "hush money" charges against Trump are rather iffy, as his one time lawyer admits he paid the money, but Trump never reimbursed him. What isn't iffy are the business fraud charges against Trump. As I have mentioned before, Trump has shafted everyone he has ever worked with. He shafted the taxpayers of New York for decades (the tax breaks he got for buildings in NYC paid for them multiple times over). He shafted the banks who lent him money. He shafted the contractors who did the actual work. He shafted the people naïve enough to invest in his company through the stock market. He is currently shafting people who donate to him, as the funds, as per all previous mentions, are used to pay his own expenses and line his own pockets. Trump has always been primarily (if not solely) about Trump.

Trump was still better than Hillary, who, along with her partner Bill, is also a criminal. The "Clinton Foundation" is nothing more than a slush fund for the two and their daughter. Whitewater, Monica Lewinsky, and the foundation are the highlights of long careers using political influence and power for personal gain and gratification.

Biden and his family have been in the business of selling influence for his entire political career. His involvement in shady Chinese and Ukrainian businesses is laid bare by the Hunter laptop revelations. Another whole family of crooks at the highest level of government.

Our leaders have just become progressively worse over the decades. Both sides have a whole array of incompetents and grifters. Sticking with these people is just going to further hamper us right when we need honest and competent leadership the most.

Bob Butler

Re: Upcoming Issues

Post by Bob Butler »

Navigator wrote:
Mon Apr 03, 2023 2:41 pm
I am surprised that there has been nothing posted regarding the upcoming Trump arrest and booking...
It's about time somebody got the book thrown at them, and Trump certainly deserves it. If nothing else, the Democrats will have to be pure for a while.

Navigator

Post by Navigator »

As I pointed out in my post, the Democrats were corrupted long before Trump.

Both Clintons and the Bidens deserve(d) criminal charges. Obama, Bush II, and Kamala, and MGT are examples of flaming incompetents. So we have had our pick of criminals and/or incompetents for quite a while.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Navigator wrote:
Mon Apr 03, 2023 2:54 pm
As I pointed out in my post, the Democrats were corrupted long before Trump.

Both Clintons and the Bidens deserve(d) criminal charges. Obama, Bush II, and Kamala, and MGT are examples of flaming incompetents. So we have had our pick of criminals and/or incompetents for quite a while.
Do you realize the financial system was nationalized in 2008? All of this is fake and demonstrates very little difference from a banana republic or communist china. It just has the feeling of "what we used to be" (legit markets, more or less with creative destruction) and I'm unsure why this communist country gets a pass. Maybe our economy and country will be better if we keep bombing other countries and flying gay flags in our embassies there and elsewhere?

Navigator

Post by Navigator »

America is indeed on the decline, but the communist (and former communist) are on an even faster decline. The financial system in the US has been in serious decline since switching to fiat currency, but then, who hasn't?

BTW, the only people we are bombing are those that have started wars/conflicts themselves. And although the Ukrainians are no saints, they were certainly attacked by Putin's Army.

spottybrowncow

Re: Upcoming Issues

Post by spottybrowncow »

Navigator wrote:
Mon Apr 03, 2023 2:41 pm
I am surprised that there has been nothing posted regarding the upcoming Trump arrest and booking.
I don't care what Trump did in the past - I will vote for him over ANY democrat candidate if he gets the nomination, even if he's in jail.

I fear:
open borders
gov / industry censorship partnerships
anything woke (woke = racist, and I hate racism, especially institutionalized racism as practiced by democrats)
bureaucratic control of the government
public sector unions
legislating from the bench
institutionalized voter fraud moving towards a 1-party (democrat) state

Democrats are for all of the above. I'm still not 100% sure why. Probably a combination of evil and delusional stupidity, in different people.

Navigator

Post by Navigator »

I certainly agree with you on the issues.

But Trump only plays to those issues to promote himself.

There are FAR better conservative options out there.

Trump is now ballot box poison, as independents see him for what he is. A bloviating self promoter. Yes, he was preferable to Hillary, but there were better options then as now.

The Democrats may be going after him with the legal system in order to make him the Republican front-runner. They want him and his "loyal" sub-standard candidates to be their opposition in future elections.