Generational Dynamics World View News

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by Guest »

JDav wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 10:25 pm
Guest wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 10:24 pm
JDav wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 10:20 pm

Statistically speaking he is more likely to be assaulted by a teacher than a priest, both in number and percentage. A higher percentage of teachers than priests are child predators.
How about drag queens?
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/nor ... enage-girl
Have drag queens raped more young boys than Catholic priests?

I don't support drag queen hour any more than I support Catholic priests being alone with young boys. I know the situation is bad. Stop deflecting, JDav.

Post by Guest »

In the Closet of the Vatican: Power, Homosexuality, Hypocrisy by Frédéric Martel – review

https://www.theguardian.com/books/2019/ ... l-review
When God died, the official cause was elderly enfeeblement; after reading Frédéric Martel’s exposé of infamy in the Catholic church, I suspect that the old boy committed suicide in remorse, aghast at the crimes and un-Christian sins of organised religion.

Although Martel’s book is published just in time to spoil a pious conference on clerical paedophilia convened by the pope, the abuse of minors is not all that St Peter’s pharisaical heirs have to answer for.
The Vatican combines a venality that the mafia might envy with a bigotry worthy of Steve Bannon (who not coincidentally was in Rome for last week’s gathering), and to this already foul mixture it adds an unctuous hypocrisy. The moral fraudulence of the church is Martel’s subject: having spent four years sleuthing in all corners of the Catholic world, he establishes that during the past few papacies the fieriest critics of homosexuality – the cardinals who regarded Aids as a divine judgment, condemned the distribution of condoms in Africa, called gender theory an abomination, and ignored peccadilloes like those of the Cuban priest who administered a special blessing to the penises of little boys – were themselves unabashedly gay.

Post by Guest »

JDav wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 9:09 pm
I see that the last few posts were deleted. Just wanted to assure you that I am decidedly not a Russian troll. I’m even worse - I’m one of those radical traditional Catholics that the FBI has deemed most dangerous. And I recognize that evil knows no boundaries, or nationalities. That’s why they’re afraid of me, and why maybe some of you are uncomfortable with what I have to say.

Our weaponry is most diabolical - the Rosary. And we wield it to great effect. First, we used it to overturn Roe v. Wade, which was lousy jurisprudence anyway. Next, we’re going to use it to gain power. Then, we’re going to do the most vile and unspeakable thing - pray for all of y’all’s immortal souls. No, wait, I do that anyway, for users of this forum and everyone else with whom I come into contact each day, whether they agree with me or not.

Like I said before, I haven’t been on here in a while. Was there any commentary on the FBI’s memo targeting us devout, orthodox Catholics? Or was it met with a shrug? The idea that traditional Catholics are somehow associated with violent extremism in this country is total bullshit. Would that they would spend more time investigating BLM and Antifa, or those who firebomb cries pregnancy centers, but of course they don’t. Does this seem like a valid reason for me not trusting or supporting my government? If not, why not?
I find this statement harrowing. Do you really think the modern RC is morally upright? Do you trust the clergy with your children?

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Why was it that my posts were deleted again? JDav and I made phenomenal points, and thus were censored, again.

US president gloats that he'll blow up a pipeline, which is an act of war. Then the US blows up pipeline later. GD can't respond to why that isn't a despicable act, and people who do that are somehow still "great guys", so they delete poster's legit questions and analysis.

Sounds like something Russian authoritarians or Chinese Communists would do.

thomasglee

Post by thomasglee »

Guest wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 10:14 pm
JDav wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 10:02 pm
Guest wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 9:53 pm

Just keep away from my young son.
OK. I'll leave him to the child groomers at Disney and the rest of Hollywood. And the public schools. And the drag queen story hours. I'll still pray for him, though. He's going to need it, because you're not going to protect him from any of that.
Oh, please. There is no drag queen hour at his school.

And a big plus, I've taught my son to avoid both drag queens and Catholic priests because both groups are dangerous. How many young children have been raped by Catholic priests? How many boys have been raped by drag queens?

I'll let you do the math and then, please tell me, which group has sexually assaulted (raped) more young boys?

I'm breathlessly awaiting your answer.
Well, quite honestly, many priests are also closet drag queens, so your argument is moot. Child molestation, grooming, etc. all stems from evil. That's what he is trying to point out to you, but you don't want to see it.
Psalm 34:4 - “I sought the Lord, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears.”

JDav

Post by JDav »

thomasglee wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2023 7:06 am
Guest wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 10:14 pm
JDav wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 10:02 pm

OK. I'll leave him to the child groomers at Disney and the rest of Hollywood. And the public schools. And the drag queen story hours. I'll still pray for him, though. He's going to need it, because you're not going to protect him from any of that.
Oh, please. There is no drag queen hour at his school.

And a big plus, I've taught my son to avoid both drag queens and Catholic priests because both groups are dangerous. How many young children have been raped by Catholic priests? How many boys have been raped by drag queens?

I'll let you do the math and then, please tell me, which group has sexually assaulted (raped) more young boys?

I'm breathlessly awaiting your answer.
Well, quite honestly, many priests are also closet drag queens, so your argument is moot. Child molestation, grooming, etc. all stems from evil. That's what he is trying to point out to you, but you don't want to see it.
Transgender Americans “shape our nation’s soul,” according to President Joe Biden, who made the assertion Thursday as part of a White House Proclamation on Transgender Day of Visibility.

I think this pretty much sums up everything I'm saying. Is a world ruled by what the US is becoming really going to be any better than Russia or China? Right now there is a soft persecution going on: de-banking, FBI memos, cancel culture, two-tiered justice. Soon there will be actual persecutions: beating unarmed women to death at protests, holding political protesters in jail for years without trial, endless investigations against private citizens. Oh, wait...

Believe me, if they could get away with torturing and killing their opponents, they would.

We have far too many problems with evil in this country to worry about supporting evil abroad.

JDav

Post by JDav »

Guest wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 11:02 pm
JDav wrote:
I see that the last few posts were deleted. Just wanted to assure you that I am decidedly not a Russian troll. I’m even worse - I’m one of those radical traditional Catholics that the FBI has deemed most dangerous. And I recognize that evil knows no boundaries, or nationalities. That’s why they’re afraid of me, and why maybe some of you are uncomfortable with what I have to say.

Our weaponry is most diabolical - the Rosary. And we wield it to great effect. First, we used it to overturn Roe v. Wade, which was lousy jurisprudence anyway. Next, we’re going to use it to gain power. Then, we’re going to do the most vile and unspeakable thing - pray for all of y’all’s immortal souls. No, wait, I do that anyway, for users of this forum and everyone else with whom I come into contact each day, whether they agree with me or not.

Like I said before, I haven’t been on here in a while. Was there any commentary on the FBI’s memo targeting us devout, orthodox Catholics? Or was it met with a shrug? The idea that traditional Catholics are somehow associated with violent extremism in this country is total bullshit. Would that they would spend more time investigating BLM and Antifa, or those who firebomb cries pregnancy centers, but of course they don’t. Does this seem like a valid reason for me not trusting or supporting my government? If not, why not?
I find this statement harrowing. Do you really think the modern RC is morally upright? Do you trust the clergy with your children?
I surely admit that there are bad men in positions of authority in the Church. But I believe that most priests are good men, especially the younger ones. But, good or bad men, the teachings don't change. The crisis in the Church mirrors that of the world. While Crisis Eras occur every 60 - 80 years in societies, they occur about every 500 years in the Church. The two are coinciding right now. But I believe the Church will survive - smaller, and more reflective of its founding.

And no, I never left my children alone with a priest, or anyone else for that matter. That would be foolish. By the standard of a few bad apples spoil the barrel, which seems to be applied by some here, you can't allow your children to associate with anyone. Child predation happens everywhere. If you can't trust priests, you can't trust teachers, coaches, doctors, or anyone else. Since most predation is committed by men, you can't let your children hang out with men. But women can be predators, too, so you have to rule them out. All that's left is to put your children out in the wilderness and let them be raised. by wolves. Singling out Catholic priests is a specious argument.

Guest passenger

Post by Guest passenger »

JDav wrote:

Speaking for myself (I don't know how the others here view it) I found your post strange. Holding up the Cathlic Church as a weapon against depravity is like jumping into a swimming pool to avoid getting wet from the rain. No. I do not view the Catholic church as a shield against degeneracy. The current Pope is horrible. I find Francis despicable. No, until the church seriously cleans up its act, they are not the answer to any of our current moral rot. No, I don't care what the Church did a thousand years ago. What the church has been doing for decades is criminal. I hope they get a Pope who will flush the entire, but I don't see that happening.

Pope Francis is the most gay friendly Pope in history. Francis is also foul mouth and morally lacking.

I see more darkness ahead for Catholics.

Typed put on my smartphone while on a train heading north.

JDav

Post by JDav »

Guest passenger wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2023 10:13 am
JDav wrote:

Speaking for myself (I don't know how the others here view it) I found your post strange. Holding up the Cathlic Church as a weapon against depravity is like jumping into a swimming pool to avoid getting wet from the rain. No. I do not view the Catholic church as a shield against degeneracy. The current Pope is horrible. I find Francis despicable. No, until the church seriously cleans up its act, they are not the answer to any of our current moral rot. No, I don't care what the Church did a thousand years ago. What the church has been doing for decades is criminal. I hope they get a Pope who will flush the entire, but I don't see that happening.

Pope Francis is the most gay friendly Pope in history. Francis is also foul mouth and morally lacking.

I didn't say anything about "The Catholic Church" - just about me and the millions of faithful who pray and do penances for the evil being committed in the world. No one has addressed my main point (see my final paragraph if you didn't bother to read that far) - it seems that I am being targeted by my government for my religious beliefs. is there anyone here who sees this as a dangerous turn of events in our country? I guess not, because some of you appear to also be targeting me for my religious beliefs.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

JDav wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2023 11:15 am
Guest passenger wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2023 10:13 am
JDav wrote:

I didn't say anything about "The Catholic Church" - just about me and the millions of faithful who pray and do penances for the evil being committed in the world. No one has addressed my main point (see my final paragraph if you didn't bother to read that far) - it seems that I am being targeted by my government for my religious beliefs. is there anyone here who sees this as a dangerous turn of events in our country? I guess not, because some of you appear to also be targeting me for my religious beliefs.
Of course they are. They deny that this country is totally godless, in an overwhelming majority of its institutions, and certainly DC is that way ... but we are the problem, we're trolls and bots. They don't believe in anything generally, so that's why we get this Constitution stuff. Navi does believe in things, but his religion has this weird America is great when in reality it is much closer to Babylon, which presents a problem for him...