Generational Dynamics World View News

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by John »

** 29-Mar-2023 World View: Nigerians and Ghanans

Just learned from Dr. Ben Carson on Fox
News that immigrants from Nigeria and
Ghana have no wealth gap with whites in
America, because of their hard work
culture.

This is never mentioned by liberals
because it violates their narrative.

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

Russia says it test-fired anti-ship missiles in Sea of Japan
March 28, 2023
https://apnews.com/article/russia-japan ... cd9dc49476

5 minute readMarch 29, 202310:05 PM EDTLast Updated 2 hours ago
Taiwan president starts sensitive U.S. stopover; China warns against meetings
By Michael Martina and Douglas Higginbotham
https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-paci ... 023-03-29/

THE GATHERING STORM — COL. JOHN MILLS
March 29, 2023073
https://www.sgtreport.com/2023/03/the-g ... ohn-mills/
Retired Col. John Mills returns to SGT Report with a situation update. While the Ukraine US proxy war with Russia continues, Col. Mills believes the real spark for WW3 is Taiwan. China is gearing up for WW3.

Russia-Ukraine war at a glance: what we know on day 400 of the invasion
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/ ... e-invasion
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain

JDav

Post by JDav »

I see that the last few posts were deleted. Just wanted to assure you that I am decidedly not a Russian troll. I’m even worse - I’m one of those radical traditional Catholics that the FBI has deemed most dangerous. And I recognize that evil knows no boundaries, or nationalities. That’s why they’re afraid of me, and why maybe some of you are uncomfortable with what I have to say.

Our weaponry is most diabolical - the Rosary. And we wield it to great effect. First, we used it to overturn Roe v. Wade, which was lousy jurisprudence anyway. Next, we’re going to use it to gain power. Then, we’re going to do the most vile and unspeakable thing - pray for all of y’all’s immortal souls. No, wait, I do that anyway, for users of this forum and everyone else with whom I come into contact each day, whether they agree with me or not.

Like I said before, I haven’t been on here in a while. Was there any commentary on the FBI’s memo targeting us devout, orthodox Catholics? Or was it met with a shrug? The idea that traditional Catholics are somehow associated with violent extremism in this country is total bullshit. Would that they would spend more time investigating BLM and Antifa, or those who firebomb cries pregnancy centers, but of course they don’t. Does this seem like a valid reason for me not trusting or supporting my government? If not, why not?

Post by Guest »

JDav wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 9:09 pm
I see that the last few posts were deleted. Just wanted to assure you that I am decidedly not a Russian troll. I’m even worse - I’m one of those radical traditional Catholics that the FBI has deemed most dangerous. And I recognize that evil knows no boundaries, or nationalities. That’s why they’re afraid of me, and why maybe some of you are uncomfortable with what I have to say.

Our weaponry is most diabolical - the Rosary. And we wield it to great effect. First, we used it to overturn Roe v. Wade, which was lousy jurisprudence anyway. Next, we’re going to use it to gain power. Then, we’re going to do the most vile and unspeakable thing - pray for all of y’all’s immortal souls. No, wait, I do that anyway, for users of this forum and everyone else with whom I come into contact each day, whether they agree with me or not.

Like I said before, I haven’t been on here in a while. Was there any commentary on the FBI’s memo targeting us devout, orthodox Catholics? Or was it met with a shrug? The idea that traditional Catholics are somehow associated with violent extremism in this country is total bullshit. Would that they would spend more time investigating BLM and Antifa, or those who firebomb cries pregnancy centers, but of course they don’t. Does this seem like a valid reason for me not trusting or supporting my government? If not, why not?
Just keep away from my young son.

JDav

Post by JDav »

Guest wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 9:53 pm
JDav wrote:

OK. I'll leave him to the child groomers at Disney and the rest of Hollywood. And the public schools. And the drag queen story hours. I'll still pray for him, though. He's going to need it, because you're not going to protect him from any of that.

Post by Guest »

JDav wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 10:02 pm
Guest wrote:
JDav wrote:

OK. I'll leave him to the child groomers at Disney and the rest of Hollywood. And the public schools. And the drag queen story hours. I'll still pray for him, though. He's going to need it, because you're not going to protect him from any of that.
Oh, please. There is no drag queen hour at his school.

And a big plus, I've taught my son to avoid both drag queens and Catholic priests because both groups are dangerous. How many young children have been raped by Catholic priests? How many boys have been raped by drag queens?

I'll let you do the math and then, please tell me, which group has sexually assaulted (raped) more young boys?

I'm breathlessly awaiting your answer.

JDav

Post by JDav »

Guest wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 10:14 pm
JDav wrote:
Guest wrote:

And a big plus, I've taught my son to avoid both drag queens and Catholic priests because both groups are dangerous. How many young children have been raped by Catholic priests? How many boys have been raped by drag queens?

I'll let you do the math and then, please tell me, which group has sexually assaulted (raped) more young boys?

Statistically speaking he is more likely to be assaulted by a teacher than a priest, both in number and percentage. A higher percentage of teachers than priests are child predators.

Post by Guest »

At least costumed men are easier to spot.

Post by Guest »

JDav wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 10:20 pm
Guest wrote:
JDav wrote:

Statistically speaking he is more likely to be assaulted by a teacher than a priest, both in number and percentage. A higher percentage of teachers than priests are child predators.
How about drag queens?

JDav

Post by JDav »

Guest wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 10:24 pm
JDav wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 10:20 pm
Guest wrote:

How about drag queens?
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/nor ... enage-girl