Generational Dynamics World View News

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by John »

** 28-Mar-2023 World View: Daily Telegraph analysis of Xi and Putin
DT Subscriber wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 4:49 am
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2023/0 ... gniter-rhr
Xi Jinping’s plan to annex
Russian territory is there for all to
see
Thank you for posting this detailed
analysis of Xi Jinping's plans for the
world. The interesting thing is that
the American media is totally oblivious
to this, and we have to depend on the
Daily Telepraph to bring it to us. It's
a shame that the Daily Telegraph is
behind a paywall.

As for the analysis itself, it's just
another example of the total insanity of
Xi and Putin, as well as Biden. Xi
thinks that he or his successor will be
world dictators, and that all 200
countries will just fall in line with
the Communist paradise, just by loaning
them money in the Belt and Road
Initiative. Putin thinks that he or his
successor will be a full-fledged partner
with Xi in running this global paradise,
and that China won't need to pursue
Siberia. Biden thinks that by appeasing
Xi, and by giving in to all of Xi's
demands, then war will be avoided, and
America will live happily and peacefully
with China running the world.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

FullMoon wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:37 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2023 8:19 pm
FullMoon wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:39 pm

He probably regularly protrudes his head to intercourse with his flocks of followers. It's always Mountin' time in Montana for him.
This is the kind of thing that should be censored, if anything is, and no I'm not calling for that. It's curious that when no one can explain why Epstein got where he did, and how he died (or not), and why the list isn't out ... they get mad at me for offering explanations.

Are you too against other people making up their mind, following evidence where it leads ... but would rather censor where that evidence goes?
You're probably right. I shouldn't offend you and your Buttrammer. I'm not homophobic. Although you're antisemitic. And Buttrammer is a fool who hasn't a clue as to the strength of this nation's heartbeat. Although it appears weak from afar, it's plenty strong enough. Extreme doubt is indicative of peak crisis. We're near and USA is not weak at all
Who's B-Rammer? That Ian Bremmer guy you all like? I find your take interesting, why do other people's conclusions on the course and way of the world bother you so?

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Burner Prime wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:08 pm
THE SCIENCE IS SETTLED - AMERICANS FEAST ON AMERICA'S CARCASS

I always maintained that few dumbfuck Americans would rush to support the US when the next crisis war comes, the Great Clash of Civilizations war. People like John held that the Magic Dirt would somehow cause the nation to rally behind the current President, no matter who it was, including the current Pedophile in Chief. That idea only demonstrated how either GD is dead, or John has no idea what is happening to this country.

Here's the latest measure of how Americans think about this country. It's all about gettin' that cash money. Americans don't give a shit about this country, only what they can extract from it. If SHTF, most will flee north or south, or otherwise find some excuse not to participate in any existential conflict. America will lose the next big war, whether it's against China, or idiotically tries to take on Russia.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/americans- ... s-df8534cd

The takeaway is that America is toast. Got Yuan? Got gold?
The only thing he missed was Got Bitcoin?

More importantly, Got God? Many don't here, and that's what I'm talking about. Civic nationalism is gone, the money is almost gone ... there is nothing to hold this carcass together ... Burner P burned y'all, indeed

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

North Korea Just Tested Their Version Of The Poseidon Doomsday Weapon That Can Create A “Radioactive Tsunami” That Could Kill Millions
March 26, 2023
http://themostimportantnews.com/archive ... l-millions

Ukraine Latest: Kyiv Targeted in Second Drone Attack This Month
Bloomberg News
Mon, March 27, 2023 at 6:43 p.m. EDT
https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/news/ukrai ... 13140.html

Netanyahu suspends judicial reform: I will not lead Israel to civil war
By ELIAV BREUER Published: MARCH 27, 2023 07:04
Updated: MARCH 27, 2023 22:59
https://www.jpost.com/breaking-news/article-735533

‘Crown Jewel’ Of Russian Navy, Putin Mulls Permanently Stationing Its Yasen-Class Submarines Near US Shores
EUROPE
By
Tanmay Kadam
March 26, 2023
https://eurasiantimes.com/crown-jewel-o ... us-shores/

COVERT INTEL: ISRAEL ON VERGE OF POLITICAL & SOCIAL COLLAPSE
WORLD
HAL TURNER
26 MARCH 2023
https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.ph ... l-collapse

Russia Supplies Iran With Cyber Weapons as Military Cooperation Grows
By Dov LieberFollow
, Benoit FauconFollow
and Michael AmonFollow
March 27, 2023 8:13 am ET
https://www.wsj.com/articles/russia-sup ... s-b14b94cd

Indian Navy Set To Acquire 26 Rafale-M Naval Fighters From France; Expert Says ‘All Is Not Lost For The US’
By
Ashish Dangwal
March 25, 2023
https://eurasiantimes.com/indian-navy-s ... or-the-us/

New Attack: U.S. Army Logistics Convoy Blown Up in Iraq
WORLD
HAL TURNER
25 MARCH 2023
https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.ph ... up-in-iraq

Putin says Russia will "respond accordingly" if Ukraine gets depleted uranium shells from U.K., claiming they have "nuclear component"
UPDATED ON: MARCH 21, 2023 / 6:55 PM / CBS/AFP
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/putin-depl ... component/
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain

Navigator

The Chinese and Russians

Post by Navigator »

John wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 2:03 pm
** 28-Mar-2023 World View: Daily Telegraph analysis of Xi and Putin
DT Subscriber wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 4:49 am
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2023/0 ... gniter-rhr
Xi Jinping’s plan to annex
Russian territory is there for all to
see
Thank you for posting this detailed
analysis of Xi Jinping's plans for the
world. The interesting thing is that
the American media is totally oblivious
to this, and we have to depend on the
Daily Telepraph to bring it to us. It's
a shame that the Daily Telegraph is
behind a paywall.

As for the analysis itself, it's just
another example of the total insanity of
Xi and Putin, as well as Biden. Xi
thinks that he or his successor will be
world dictators, and that all 200
countries will just fall in line with
the Communist paradise, just by loaning
them money in the Belt and Road
Initiative. Putin thinks that he or his
successor will be a full-fledged partner
with Xi in running this global paradise,
and that China won't need to pursue
Siberia. Biden thinks that by appeasing
Xi, and by giving in to all of Xi's
demands, then war will be avoided, and
America will live happily and peacefully
with China running the world.
I recently finished a great book "A Mad Catastrophe" about how Austria Hungary basically collapsed in the initial stages of WW 1. Reading it, it was so easy to see the similarities to Russia today.

Austria Hungary, through almost unbelievable incompetence at the highest levels, hamstrung itself prior to the war. Then, during the initial stages of the war, engaged in offensive campaigns so disastrous as to completely gut their armies. They were then left to beg the Germans for help.

Every single Austro-Hungarian led campaign was a disaster. Their army degenerated into basically an armed mob for the rest of the war, and their only successes were as a minor partner to a recently ascendant Germany.

The parallels to China/Russia are just too strong to over emphasize. Russia today has indeed become the Austria-Hungary of roughly a hundred years ago. Russia is now completely dependent on China. For commerce and funding, and even for military support.

I have no doubt that Russia will have to concede vast areas of its Far Eastern territory in return for Chinese military support when the time comes. Vladivostok is nice for Russia to have, yet is not part of its core territory/identity. Ukraine, Belorussia, and the Baltic states are.

Given Russia's current complete military ineptitude, they are going to require Chinese support (in the same way Austria-Hungary required German support) to regain Ukraine and the Baltics.

Austria Hungary actually started World War One, thinking a successful war would reinvigorate the crumbling empire led by an old infirm and out of touch emperor. They got nowhere in Serbia and lost big time to the Russians in the areas of Poland they once owned. They regained their lost Polish territories, and subdued Serbia (and later Romania and Italy) only due to direct German intervention in those areas. In the end, they won versus Russia (again, only due to Germany), then lost everything when Germany succumbed to the Western Allies.

For their part, the Chinese have little choice but to help Russia. They cannot let the West provide material support to their enemies (Taiwan, Japan, Vietnam, and even South Korea) while untouched in Europe. They have to "tie down" Western forces and resources there, and the only way to do that is through Russia. As for Germany in WW1, this means that China is now allied with a dying Albatross.

Cool Breeze

Re: The Chinese and Russians

Post by Cool Breeze »

Navigator wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 5:05 pm
Given Russia's current complete military ineptitude, they are going to require Chinese support (in the same way Austria-Hungary required German support) to regain Ukraine and the Baltics.
They aren't going for the Baltics. Your assessment of Russia is as real as Joseph Smith's "revelations" which were like Muhammad's - make them up as you go, and it's nice having women to boot.

The US isn't holy, can't stop hypersonic weapons, and the best they can hope for is what they are doing (led by zio-banksters, taking us all to war), which makes no sense due to it speeding up the loss of the USD reserve status (truly).

Navi, Eisenhower left long ago, the Alinsky's are the ones you all are waiting for to save the nation, and you guys can't even admit it. Time to give up the mirage and start thinking.

Navigator

Post by Navigator »

So I take it your alternative is "Moscow is the Third Rome" and Byzantine Orthodoxy?

As bad as things are in the USA, Russia and China are far worse. Far, far, far worse.

No one has been taking the world to war other than Russia and other petty dictators. Sorry that you can't see that. Your hatred of the USA and Jews is blinding you.

The systems that will fall first are Russia and CCP, although it will be an ordeal for us all.

Another guest

Post by Another guest »

Navigator wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 10:50 pm
So I take it your alternative is "Moscow is the Third Rome" and Byzantine Orthodoxy?

As bad as things are in the USA, Russia and China are far worse. Far, far, far worse.

No one has been taking the world to war other than Russia and other petty dictators. Sorry that you can't see that. Your hatred of the USA and Jews is blinding you.

The systems that will fall first are Russia and CCP, although it will be an ordeal for us all.
I agree completely with you, Navi. The pro-Russia n crowd constantly calls everyone else blind, but it is obviously the other way around. Just like being 'woke' is actually not being awake to reality.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Navigator wrote:

Since Russian became non Soviet and a Federation, the US kill count and destruction of countries and lives dwarfs them. This is incontrovertible. The US isn't using Ukraine as a slush fund for its politicians? Do you deny that there was coup in 2014? How did Zelenskyy become president?

I have no hatred of anyone, but you accuse me, which is weird. The people who run our country hate you and me, and they do all manner of things to destroy us, which is why Trump was done away with, not that he ever had a chance. But yeah, you'll try to explain that away too. It's bizarre.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Another guest wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2023 1:44 am
Navigator wrote:

I agree completely with you, Navi. The pro-Russia n crowd constantly calls everyone else blind, but it is obviously the other way around. Just like being 'woke' is actually not being awake to reality.
You won't, but think about how dumb your point is. The people who control the US currently, all its institutions, including the miliary academies, etc ARE ALL WOKE. Yet you accuse of of not seeing reality, while you support them as "The US is great!"

Weird. Sick, in fact.