Generational Dynamics World View News

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
thomasglee

Re: Russia Army Pay

Post by thomasglee »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Fri May 19, 2023 9:30 am
Guest from abroad wrote:
Tue May 16, 2023 10:10 pm
Bob Butler wrote:
Tue May 16, 2023 5:20 pm

Just checked Google, which gave 195,000 rubles or $2,535 a month. Not sure if this is before or after the boost.
The poster's joke went over your head.

Of note, the regular Russian army is marking a lot of dead Russian troops as Missing in Action--not Killed in Action--in order to avoid or delay (and eventually avoid) paying the death bonus promised in the contracts. Also, monthly pay is also being delayed or docked in many cases.

The Wagner Group seems to be better at paying out death benefits and honoring contracts than the regular Russian army. Wagner Group veterans, even the disabled and badly mangled Wagner Group veterans, are deeply loyal to the Wagner PMC leader, Yevgeny Prigozhin, which is interesting.

Yevgeny Prigozhin has built up a huge following in Russia. When a Russian (anti-Putin/ Anti-war) You Tuber asked Russians on the street what they thought of Wagner, the response was overwhelmingly positive. Prigozhin's rants on Telegram (which I have watched) are extremely effective. Prigozhin speaks the language of the common Russian man in the streets. Putin does not. Prigozhin knows how to work a crowd. If Putin doesn't kill him soon, Prigozhin WILL challenge Putin for power.
No he won't.
The Wagner Group seems to be better at paying out death benefits and honoring contracts than the regular Russian army.
Kinda like how our private mercenary groups pay better death benefits and honor contracts better than our military?
Psalm 34:4 - “I sought the Lord, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears.”

Cool Breeze

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by Cool Breeze »

So good to see thomas

One of the enlightened (-;

Post by Guest »

It still amazes me that there are people here trying to get us to believe that Russia is on a roll and Ukraine is about to crumble.

Look how long, and the great cost it took the supposed superpower Russia to take this entirely insignificant town.

Could you imagine the USA invading Mexico and throwing everything at it and still being bogged down in a war of attrition a few miles in 16 months later? No. You can't.

Russia's military looks pathetic to anyone with eyes to see.

But carry on believing your own lies if it makes you happy.

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

Will F16s escalate the War in Ukraine?
Posted on 19 May 2023 by Ron Conte
https://ronconte.com/2023/05/19/will-f1 ... n-ukraine/
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain

Dickie doo

Post by Dickie doo »

Guest wrote:
Mon May 22, 2023 12:49 pm

Could you imagine the USA invading Mexico and throwing everything at it and still being bogged down in a war of attrition a few miles in 16 months later? No. You can't.

Yea I could believe it if say, China or Russia and a few other countries were supplying Mexico with unlimited arms, money, logistics, training, and special forces assistance, etc…
Not hard to believe at all….

Ex USSR

Post by Ex USSR »

Dickie doo wrote:
Mon May 22, 2023 5:51 pm
Guest wrote:

Yea I could believe it if say, China or Russia and a few other countries were supplying Mexico with unlimited arms, money, logistics, training, and special forces assistance, etc…
The American army is not and has never been in the dire shambolic condition the Russian army finds itself in today. Not even close. Mexico is in a similar state of disarray that Russia is. Mexico is even more corrupt than Russia on many levels. Mexico is also moving towards dictatorship. The big issue would be Latino migrants in the US. That situation should never have come about. I expect the Latino population in America to cause enormous problems during WW3. And then die after losing life support.

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

Russia Warns West of “Colossal Risks” When Supplying Jets to Ukraine (Worthy News Radio)
Saturday, May 20, 2023
https://www.worthynews.com/85479-russia ... news-radio

U.S.-built Patriot air defense system back in action in Kyiv after Russian hypersonic missile strike
By Mike Glenn - The Washington Times - Thursday, May 18, 2023
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... medium=RSS

VLAD JET DOWN Ukraine ‘uses US-made Patriot missile system to shoot down Putin jet INSIDE Russia’ in shock escalation
Olivia Burke
Published: 9:53 ET, May 19 2023Updated: 11:45 ET, May 19 2023
https://www.the-sun.com/news/8160659/uk ... de-russia/

Ukraine war live updates: Ukraine refuses to accept loss of Bakhmut; Wagner mercenary boss downplays army’s role in ‘capture’
Holly Ellyatt
LIVE UPDATES
UPDATED MON, MAY 22 20233:18 PM EDT
https://www.cnbc.com/2023/05/22/ukraine ... raine.html

Russia is banning officials from quitting 'with the threat of hitting them with trumped up criminal charges' as senior staff become 'highly sceptical' about the war
By RACHAEL BUNYAN
PUBLISHED: 05:58 EDT, 18 May 2023 | UPDATED: 06:45 EDT, 18 May 2023
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... arges.html

Ben-Gvir visits Temple Mount: 'We are the masters of Jerusalem'
By TZVI JOFFRE Published: MAY 21, 2023 07:57
Updated: MAY 21, 2023 22:12
https://www.jpost.com/breaking-news/article-743705
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Dickie doo wrote:
Guest wrote:

You mean doing what the US is doing in Ukraine and in Russia now? LOL

Dickie doo

Post by Dickie doo »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Mon May 22, 2023 9:26 pm
Dickie doo wrote:
Guest wrote:

Exactly. No matter what you think of Russia this is not a Russia/Ukraine war at its foundation. Its a west vs Russia. And the drivers behind it are too complex for most to understand and certainly too complex to adequately explain in a web blog...

JCP

Post by JCP »

Dickie doo wrote:
Mon May 22, 2023 10:04 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
Mon May 22, 2023 9:26 pm
Dickie doo wrote:

Exactly. No matter what you think of Russia this is not a Russia/Ukraine war at its foundation. Its a west vs Russia. And the drivers behind it are too complex for most to understand and certainly too complex to adequately explain in a web blog...
A war that Russia started. Period.