Generational Dynamics World View News

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
Cool Breeze

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by Cool Breeze »

tim wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:54 pm
Google will not show you results that explain how vaccines, made using animal tissues, contain retroviruses that are latent and do not cause disease in the host animal they live with but are pathogenic in humans.

Do a search on Google and DuckDuckGo regarding the subject of retroviruses and animal viruses being present in vaccines and what effect this may have on human health. Google gives you nothing while the rabbithole you can go down on DuckDuckGo will make you question what in the past you thought was "healthy".
With privacy and trust issues coming to a head, especially with blockchain as tech to take back the centralized abuse by these other networking companies, I don't see the googles and facebooks lasting that long. They'll go down hard but I doubt they make it another 5-10 years.

Post by Guest »

Matt Taibbi: The Sovietization of the American Press
The transformation from phony "objectivity" to open one-party orthodoxy hasn't been an improvement
https://nationalpost.com/opinion/matt-t ... ican-press
The first 50 days of Biden’s administration have been a surprise on multiple fronts. The breadth of his stimulus suggests a real change from the Obama years, while hints that this administration wants to pick a unionization fight with Amazon go against every tendency of Clintonian politics. But it’s hard to know what much of it means, because coverage of Biden increasingly resembles official press releases, often featuring embarrassing, Soviet-style contortions.

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 10:25 pm
tim wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:54 pm
Google will not show you results that explain how vaccines, made using animal tissues, contain retroviruses that are latent and do not cause disease in the host animal they live with but are pathogenic in humans.

Do a search on Google and DuckDuckGo regarding the subject of retroviruses and animal viruses being present in vaccines and what effect this may have on human health. Google gives you nothing while the rabbithole you can go down on DuckDuckGo will make you question what in the past you thought was "healthy".
With privacy and trust issues coming to a head, especially with blockchain as tech to take back the centralized abuse by these other networking companies, I don't see the googles and facebooks lasting that long. They'll go down hard but I doubt they make it another 5-10 years.
In 2-3 years, America will be a dystopian nightmare.

Post by guest »

I talked with a client from Albania last week, and he had some interesting comments about what is going on in America. He is in his 50s and grew up under Communism. He said communism was awful. He didn't realize how awful it had really been until he left the country in 1991. First to London, eventually becoming as British citizen, then to New York.

He loved America because it was "truly free". Now he says that America is on the road to dictatorship and that it will be worse than communist Albania. Why? Because Americans have known true freedom. The only way to impose dictatorship is through extreme violence. America will be hell on earth.

He is moving back to (wait for it) Albania! next month. He said America is over.

I didn't argue with him.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Guest wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 4:18 am
In 2-3 years, America will be a dystopian nightmare.
I don't have an issue with predictions like this, I'm just interested in what you mean, exactly. Can you please enlighten us?

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

guest wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 6:21 am
I talked with a client from Albania last week, and he had some interesting comments about what is going on in America. He is in his 50s and grew up under Communism. He said communism was awful. He didn't realize how awful it had really been until he left the country in 1991. First to London, eventually becoming as British citizen, then to New York.

He loved America because it was "truly free". Now he says that America is on the road to dictatorship and that it will be worse than communist Albania. Why? Because Americans have known true freedom. The only way to impose dictatorship is through extreme violence. America will be hell on earth.

He is moving back to (wait for it) Albania! next month. He said America is over.

I didn't argue with him.
I know many people from that region of the world and am stupefied that they aren't considering going back to their countries of origin. It's an odd version of frog boiling, and the reason why I have an expectation is because they have already spent more than 20 years as professionals stacking cash and they can even retire right now. Oddly, they'd rather keep hanging out in big blue shitties where not only the schools and teaching is either nonexistent or indoctrination, the future is bleak and violence will only increase.

Inertia is a bitch. The Albanian guy is right, but no dictatorship comes until the US as world reserve is replaced. Until then it is just getting every last bit of "value" out of a joke scenario, waiting for the crash.

DaKardii

Post by DaKardii »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 10:16 pm
You flipped those around but they don't go together, in any case. The Torah can't be practiced, which is the funniest thing of all. And Judeans of old used to make fun of the Samaritans for many things, but one of them was just using the Torah. The fulfillment of Israel's Law Psalms and Prophets used to talk about them to try to get Pharisees to understand. Unfortunately, it only got through to some.
Both Judaism and Catholicism evolved from being scripture-based to being based on both scripture and tradition. What the Talmud is to Rabbinical Jews is what Tradition is to Catholics. Karaite Jews reject the Talmud, just as Protestants reject Tradition.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

DaKardii wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 3:08 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 10:16 pm
You flipped those around but they don't go together, in any case. The Torah can't be practiced, which is the funniest thing of all. And Judeans of old used to make fun of the Samaritans for many things, but one of them was just using the Torah. The fulfillment of Israel's Law Psalms and Prophets used to talk about them to try to get Pharisees to understand. Unfortunately, it only got through to some.
Both Judaism and Catholicism evolved from being scripture-based to being based on both scripture and tradition. What the Talmud is to Rabbinical Jews is what Tradition is to Catholics. Karaite Jews reject the Talmud, just as Protestants reject Tradition.
That's not correct. Tradition existed far before the scriptures, reading Paul even with cursory understanding will demonstrate this, as his letters pre date all of the gospels - which shows the Church also did, obviously. The Talmud is a reaction specifically against Christianity, as evidenced by all of the blasphemous things it says against Christianity and God Himself. Even the ancient Hebrew scriptures were by definition written after the events of the assemblies of people and their prophets in question.

Roman Catholics are schismatic from the ancient christian faith, which is now practiced by the eastern orthodox, the only churches that have preserved the doctrines and practice from the beginning, and without innovation.

DaKardii

Post by DaKardii »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 3:50 pm
That's not correct. Tradition existed far before the scriptures, reading Paul even with cursory understanding will demonstrate this, as his letters pre date all of the gospels - which shows the Church also did, obviously.
Cool Breeze wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 3:50 pm
Even the ancient Hebrew scriptures were by definition written after the events of the assemblies of people and their prophets in question.
Okay, you have a point there. Perhaps a better way to describe it, in diagram form, would be:

****************I--->Ancient tradition--->I
Oral law--->I******************************I--->Modern tradition
****************I--->Written scripture--->I

Modern tradition would be things like the Talmud (for Jews) and the Catechism (for Catholics).

thomasglee

Post by thomasglee »

I have not posted for a long time, so forgive this "drive by" post, but I am too busy these days to hang out and debate.

Having said all that...

I am quite amazed that you still hold to the, "Bashar al-Assad is bad" mantra. I am not saying he is a good guy, but the more the career politicians wage war against him and his regime, the more I doubt he is as bad as you claim. There is much more to the story, and you always gloss over it. Syria is an excuse for the US war machine to continue to roll. The establishment didn't like the fact that Trump wouldn't continue to fight there, so now that they've gotten rid of him, they have restarted their war and now you are right there with them, cheering it on.
Psalm 34:4 - “I sought the Lord, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears.”