Generational Dynamics World View News

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
richard5za

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by richard5za »

E E C wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2023 9:40 am
richard5za wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2023 3:32 am
E E C wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2023 2:24 am
This is World War 1 levels of build up and danger.

No one is even trying to de-escalate the situation.

Why is that?
The answer is to be found in generational theory. I am not going to repeat this here since you can read it up for yourself
It's a theory, not a law.

People have decided to have a nuclear war?
Yes, on both counts. Its a theory and people do need to decide. If you read up the generational theory you will better understand

richard5za

Post by richard5za »

Resistance is building globally on the truly tragic civilian casulties caused by Israels attacks against Hamas. Does anyone have insight on where this will lead? I can't see Hamas releasing the Israeli hostages which would then create grounds for a cease fire, and I can't see Israel agreeing to a cease fire unless the hostages are released. Will Iran or other countries enter the war? Will it become nuclear?

Post by Guest »

richard5za wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2023 8:58 am
Resistance is building globally on the truly tragic civilian casulties caused by Israels attacks against Hamas. Does anyone have insight on where this will lead? I can't see Hamas releasing the Israeli hostages which would then create grounds for a cease fire, and I can't see Israel agreeing to a cease fire unless the hostages are released. Will Iran or other countries enter the war? Will it become nuclear?
You just told someone that it would.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2023 3:46 am

Draft the illegals.
Start with the ones that took their kids (this what they teach their kids to do) on a stealing spree on my co-workers street on Halloween. Those people stole EVERYTHING in the candy bowls out front. Door bell cameras caught all of it on video. And just like that, a high trust society is destroyed.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

richard5za wrote:
I don't know, ask all the dual citizens in the State Department and in Congress.

Bob Butler

Gaza

Post by Bob Butler »

richard5za wrote:
It looks like Hamas is counting on human shield tactics to tunnel under civilians, and Israel is ignoring the civilian casualties in going after Hamas. Lots of international disapproval. Israel will not care. The US will become more reluctant to help Israel.

tim

Re: Gaza

Post by tim »

Bob Butler wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2023 6:16 pm
richard5za wrote:
It looks like Hamas is counting on human shield tactics to tunnel under civilians, and Israel is ignoring the civilian casualties in going after Hamas. Lots of international disapproval. Israel will not care. The US will become more reluctant to help Israel.
The difference between a crisis war and a non-crisis war. This was predicted by generational theory.
“Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; - Exodus 20:5

Navigator

Post by Navigator »

Guest wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2023 3:46 am
This is incorrect. If America had sat idle in WW1, the Germans would have won. Militarists in Germany would have had complete control of the country, and the preparations for WW2 would have FAR exceeded what Hitler did prior to 1939.
Germany was exhausted. Austro-Hungary was exhausted. They negotiated peace would not have meant a German victory.
America has saved the world twice already, and is about to be called on to do it the third time.
I'm not going to fight in another war(I've fought in two--infantry). I don't know anyone willing to fight, and most of my friends are x-military. And they don't want their children fighting.

However, I'm willing to fight in a civil war.

Draft the illegals.
Everyone in WW1 was exhausted. France and Italy as well as Great Britain. There was maybe a chance for a negotiated peace in 1915, but by 1917, with all of the blood spilt, nobody was willing to back down or negotiate (AusHun even tried, but no-one would listen). Look up German war aims from 1917/18. Look at the Brest-Livostsk treaty they imposed on the Russians. Whoever outlasted the other side was going to impose a draconian peace on the loser. And without the USA the losers would have been France, Britain and Italy. (Russia had already lost)

I am retired military myself and was in 3 wars (Artillery). I don't know anybody who fought in the Middle East that would ever want to go back there. Our strategy in each case was deeply flawed, as higher ups didn't understand the culture.

In the coming war, there will be a massive insurgency inside the USA. The Chinese have tens of thousands (if not more) infiltrated into the country, and they are financially backing anything that has been destructive to American society. So we will all get a chance to engage again.

Navigator

Re: Gaza

Post by Navigator »

Bob Butler wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2023 6:16 pm
richard5za wrote:
In WW2, the Japanese killed about 1400 US Civilians. The Germans killed about 300. The US killed about 750,000 Japanese civilians in return, and probably about 300,000 Germans (hard to calculate US inflicted civilian casualties, as the British were bombing as much as we did, and the Russians certainly killed hundreds of thousands too). We were burning, starving, shelling, and bombing the heck out of everything in both countries. Our leadership during the war even stated "there is no such thing as a civilian in Japan"

The point is that when you attack, you don't get to run back across your border and declare a cease fire. Especially when your targets are civilians.

If you do target civilians, your own get targeted in return.

Who was whining about how many German and Japanese civilians we killed? The point is that they both were supporting regimes dedicated to total death and destruction. So are the people in Gaza.

The only reason culture change happened in Germany and Japan post-WW2 is that both of their populations understood by the end of the war that we were going to kill each and every last one of them if that is what it took. This is what it takes for a militaristic culture (and Hamas and its civilian supporters certainly have such a culture) to change.

richard5za

Post by richard5za »

USA support for Israel is starting to decline: See this headline now global:

Biden calls for ‘pause’ in Israel’s war in Gaza for the first time

This could encourage other countries to enter war against Israel