Generational Dynamics World View News

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by Guest »

I wonder if this is really accidental. My family has several medical doctors in it and they all say this tsunami of incurable syphilis and gonorrhea is about overwhelm North America and Europe. Could this supposed medical shortage be a way to kill off the dregs of society, lessen the prison and welfare rolls?
I hope so.

Bob Butler

100% Certain

Post by Bob Butler »

John wrote:
Sat Jun 17, 2023 8:43 pm
My point, and the point of Generational Dynamics, is that war with China is 100% certain, and cannot be prevented or avoided, just as war with Germany and Japan could not be avoided, despite massive worldwide efforts to bring about perpetual peace.
Again, the basic pattern of civilization changes at an Age boundary. As noted in my thread, I am dubious about being “100% certain” that old patterns will hold.

FullMoon

Re: 100% Certain

Post by FullMoon »

Bob Butler wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2023 12:31 pm
John wrote:
My point, and the point of Generational Dynamics, is that war with China is 100% certain, and cannot be prevented or avoided, just as war with Germany and Japan could not be avoided, despite massive worldwide efforts to bring about perpetual peace.
Again, the basic pattern of civilization changes at an Age boundary. As noted in my thread, I am dubious about being “100% certain” that old patterns will hold.
For once I hope Bob is correct. But I do think John is.
We're rushing far too quickly into conflict, a conflict that has only a very small chance of being avoided. And the results of it are hard to imagine. Everyone knows it will be a lose-lose war, but it's been allowed to get to this very critical juncture and the momentum is for further deterioration. My only passion is for the safety of my family and society. Which appear to be in grave danger. Thanks for your reply John.

thomasglee

Post by thomasglee »

I'll get bashed for posting this, but this guy has some interesting insights.

https://youtu.be/RVMnfNCSGtQ
Psalm 34:4 - “I sought the Lord, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears.”

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

thomasglee wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2023 4:52 am

You can't post that here! Everyone knows the US is the "good guys" even though we all know who runs it ...

Cool Breeze

Re: 100% Certain

Post by Cool Breeze »

Bob Butler wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2023 12:31 pm
John wrote:
This may be the only thing that Bish and I agree on. We're less certain that things must happen, like John is. For example, I don't doubt that some war may take place, but what John proposes is significant (and I applaud him for making the bold prediction, btw), and it's easily change-able in terms of the degree. It is much more clear to me that elites fund the wars, which may be on their timeline of degradation and decay, not necessarily on generational ages of people. So if there is a limited nuclear attack to say Pakistan, or Israel, does that mean "John was right?" Possibly. I don't know, but it doesn't seem from what people post regarding how "bad" it's going to get, that will be a correct prediction. It'll just be another war.

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

thomasglee wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2023 4:52 am

Jeffrey Sachs, predictable outcome of speech. Sorry haven't time to view it presently, but usually he's a bit too one-sided in his criticism of the Western degenerates and neglectful of the alternative. A person with intellect sans deeper perspective.

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

Nuclear Armageddon | WW3 Scenario
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGetPDrNHME
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain

DaKardii

Post by DaKardii »

Hello, I’m back from a sabbatical. How is everybody?

John

!

Post by John »

DaKardii wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:22 pm
Hello, I’m back from a sabbatical. How is everybody?
You're in luck. Absolutely nothing has happened since you left in February.