Generational Dynamics World View News

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
Cool Breeze

Re: CCP Control

Post by Cool Breeze »

Navigator wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 11:53 pm
The point made by the author is that the CCP sees the Nouveaux Riche elite in China as a threat, and that they need to be quashed to allow the CCP to retain domestic control. This would mean that the CCP will actually ENABLE an economic downturn to crush these people, then move to a war footing (and war) to deflect blame for the downturn, thereby taking out both domestic rivals in step one, then foreign rivals in step two.
These are interesting points but schizophrenic in their premises. The whole point of the CCP and why it is so evil is precisely because they do have control, enormous control ... but now we are to believe that others have more control? The "nouveaux riche"? It seems that people keep making up maxims and changing the goalposts as they go.

It's just funny that people keep coming up with different things to write and claim, yet they don't fit any narrative the same people have told us for years.

By the way, it is still possible that WAR does not happen, regardless of whatever religion people have on here regarding it happening. The issue has always been one of quality, which is why predictions are so important. Of course things will happen, because that's what happens in life. That's why it is imperative that definitions be given, predictions must be made, so that when things DO happen one can't just say retrospectively, "I told you that would happen" and act like what happens is actually what they said would.

Sorta like "inflation won't happen", yet is, and it persists, and yet again people around here (some) are wrong and won't admit it ... so they keep ignoring the topic that they are wrong on in order to wait for a crisis and then try to act like they had any clue what was going on. In the meanwhile, I am currently explaining it and where we are headed, to those paying attention.

DaKardii

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by DaKardii »

I’m LOL-ing at all the people here accusing me of being a communist even though I cited a right-wing, pro-Trump source to advocate a theory which is supported by people across the political spectrum.

Post by Guest »

DaKardii wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 1:14 pm
I’m LOL-ing at all the people here accusing me of being a communist even though I cited a right-wing, pro-Trump source to advocate a theory which is supported by people across the political spectrum.
Not a communist, just a chump.

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

DaKardii wrote:
You're no commie. Your analysis is sometimes quite good and will get better with age and perspective. Trolls love to dog you. Don't mind them, they want your reaction.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

More of the fake "guests" of course.

DaKardii

Post by DaKardii »

FullMoon wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 2:16 pm
DaKardii wrote:
You're no commie. Your analysis is sometimes quite good and will get better with age and perspective. Trolls love to dog you. Don't mind them, they want your reaction.
Thank you.

brainwitty

Post by brainwitty »

Guest wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:18 am
I'm in South Korea and we haven't had any supply chain issues at the consumer level that I'm aware of. Shelves are fully stocked and the electricity is always on. No change in prices of food here except for some fruit.
South Korea is a little fish in a great big pond. No offense intended. The US is the biggest fish of all and that is where the chinks will put their resources.

Post by Guest »

FullMoon wrote:
DaKardii wrote:
No, he's a feeble minded conspiracy theorist who is quick to side against his own country.

And FM, you are bogged down in Mad Max fantasies. It's guys like you who always go tits up in a crisis.

thomasglee

Post by thomasglee »

Guest wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:27 am
FullMoon wrote:
DaKardii wrote:
No, he's a feeble minded conspiracy theorist who is quick to side against his own country.

And FM, you are bogged down in Mad Max fantasies. It's guys like you who always go tits up in a crisis.
This is a funny response. "Side against his own country". What even defines a country any more? a group led by those who stole elections, are filled with corruption, and who bow to either the deep state or even Trump? If he is siding against those people, then I'm one who will side against their own country too.

If you truly believe we even have a country (or at least the one we thought we had), then I got some ocean front property in Nebraska I'll sell ya on the cheap.
Psalm 34:4 - “I sought the Lord, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears.”

thomasglee

Post by thomasglee »

Guest wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:27 am
FullMoon wrote:
DaKardii wrote:

It's early, and I've just got to expound some more upon this post.

I used to be you. Naive, God, Country, our government would never lie, the world is fraught with evil, but if we resist, we can win, blah, blah, blah, blah....

I could go on and on, but the point is this - People, you may be included or not, need to realize we are heading toward pain and suffering the likes the world has not seen in a long time. Conspiracy theories be damned, the world is charging head on into a Mad Max type of world. At least for those of us who will not comply to vaccination mandates and conforming to the system.

We have no government. We have controllers. The more you keep thinking the way you think, the more they will control you. I've realized it's time to bow out of the game. I fly as low under the radar as I can, while staying put in my rural homestead, preparing for what's coming. If resisting mandates and other control mechanism is siding against the country, then lump me in with him.
Psalm 34:4 - “I sought the Lord, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears.”