Generational Dynamics World View News

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by John »

** 22-Aug-2021 World View: Popular views
DaKardii wrote:
Sat Aug 21, 2021 11:25 pm
> Most of what Biden says about the Afghanistan situation are indeed
> lies. But one of the things he says here is indeed true, and
> that's us having no interest in Afghanistan.
That's what the Democrats are hoping for.
DaKardii wrote:
> Meanwhile, Biden seems to be doing all he can to make the best
> argument for further intervention imaginable. Which makes
> me very concerned not only about the bungling up of the
> exit strategy, but also that it was bungled up
> intentionally in order to discredit the non-interventionist
> crowd.
This really is a conspiracy theory. It's pretty clear that the
evacuation was bungled by stupidity and incompetence. To claim that
anyone planned it this way gives credit to people who are way too
stupid to have even thought of that.
DaKardii wrote:
> While I don't doubt that more people who voted for Trump
> than people who voted for Biden, I personally believe both
> groups are vastly outnumbered by the people who voted
> against Biden and the people who voted against
> Trump. Because if that weren't the case, we wouldn't have a
> two-party system.
I really don't agree with this. Trump is still hugely popular,
and a majority of Americans believe that the election was rigged
and stolen from him. Trump claims that he's leading the biggest
popular political movement in history. Whether that's true or
not remains to be seen, but there's no doubt that Trump is leading
a very large movement.

Trump talked about all this at the rally he gave in Alabama
on Saturday evening.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?514187-1/ ... an-alabama

Trump has given dozens of rallies like this, attended by thousands of
people. If Biden gave a rally, he'd be lucky if five people showed
up.

John

Post by John »

** 22-Aug-2021 World View: State Department
Guest wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 12:06 am
> Does anyone really believe that the State Department doesn't know
> exactly how many American citizens are in Afghanistan and where
> they are in Afghanistan? That's just ludicrous! There must be
> thousands of American citizens in Afghanistan who are nowhere near
> Kabul. They were flushed down the drain when the plug was pulled
> and are now swimming in the Taliban sewer. There is no hope for
> them to get anywhere near Kabul, much less to the airport
> there. Does Biden think they can just get in their car and drive
> to Kabul and the Taliban will give them safe passage? How many
> have been able to do that so far? None. Zero. Zip. That would be
> international news. Just think, if they don't know how many there
> are, then how will they know when we get them all out? That's the
> question I would ask, if I were able to ask Biden and that masked
> parade of brown noses who stood behind him on Friday.
I definitely believe that the State Dept. doesn't know how many
American citizens are in Afghanistan, and where they are. To believe
otherwise is to give credit to idiots who in many cases are so stupid,
they couldn't find Afghanistan on a map. However, at least they're
"woke," and that's all that's important.

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

https://youtu.be/4OmWkozn_iQ
Tucker asks why. Are they weakening Biden on purpose or preparing to depose?
https://youtu.be/FiV-BUar7WU
Minute 2:40.
Defense secretary Austin when asked about the most capable military in the world. "We are" spoken in apparent disbelief. Looking weak indeed. But is it for show or actual incompetence?

spottybrowncow

Post by spottybrowncow »

DaKardii wrote:
But one of the things he says here is indeed true, and that's us having no interest in Afghanistan.
I would point out, as Navigator and others have in the past, that Afghanistan is nicely situated adjacent to Iran, India, and China, and it sure would have been nice to keep a military base there for the foreseeable future.

utahbob

Post by utahbob »

Post by John » Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:15 am

“I definitely believe that the State Dept. doesn't know how many American citizens are in Afghanistan, and where they are. To believe otherwise is to give credit to idiots who in many cases are so stupid, they couldn't find Afghanistan on a map. However, at least they're "woke," and that's all that's important.”

John, you are correct. There is no real border control in Afghanistan. The Afghan National Border Police is like a local constabulary force. They have no central computer records, just paper ledgers that are burned or lost now. The ANBP would waive foreigners through who they believe that they cannot shake down for a bribe. A bribe could be a Benjamin or 20 USD. I used to work with them during the Hajj during 2005-06. How many foreigners or members of NGOs registered with their nation’s embassy in case of a NEO? By the looks of things; not many.

When providing security for the Short Term Internment Facility (“STIF”) NGOs would come up to our gate and demand to see the “Prisoners.” We told them to go pound sand, only the Red Cross had access and they pre-arranged their visits. When asked how they got my facility, I found out their fixers would “grease” the skids. They could fly into Kabul with no problem or drive up from Islamabad or Karachi.

Afghanistan was or still is a great employer of NGOs or those who could not be hired by their nation’s foreign ministry or did not want to play by their rules. It is a million-dollar industry. Many NGO workers are very idealistic, like the doctors who show up at my gate and want the latest intelligence on a certain area that they were planning to visit and give aid to the locals. They were naïve and thought the Taliban would honor the Geneva Convention and not harm them or the media/press. They refused my offer of security, from the Afghan National Army, or private hired security. I told them to write their name and blood type on their arms, so we could identify them or if they were still living we could match their blood type on the MEDIVAC flight. They are now carrion.

Many foreigners in Afghanistan are naïve, they think the war is a low level crime waive, it is in the rural areas and they are exempt. They think with western values and a mindset that is diametrically opposite of the Taliban and thought the US would continue throwing billions of dollars and lives propping up the façade of Afghanistan.

John

Post by John »

23-Aug-21 World View -- The Afghanistan catastrophe

Biden says he is just following Donald Trump's policy

** 23-Aug-21 World View -- The Afghanistan catastrophe
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e210823

Contents:
The Afghanistan catastrophe
Reconstitution of al-Qaeda and 'Over the Horizon' warfare
Resurgence of ISIS Khorasan (ISIS-K)
Biden says he is just following Donald Trump's policy
Generational Dynamics and the Democide Pattern
Using economic leverage against the Taliban

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, Afghanistan, Joe Biden, Nato,
Taliban, al-Qaeda, Bagram airbase, Over the Horizon,
ISIS Khorasan, ISIS-K, Iraq, al-Qaeda in Iraq, AQI,
Democide Pattern, Panjshir Valley,
Tajiks, Hazaras, Uzbeks, Northern Alliance

DaKardii

Post by DaKardii »

John wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:14 am
That's what the Democrats are hoping for.
That's what most Americans are hoping for, across the board. They are tired of the farce that is the war in Afghanistan.
John wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:14 am
I really don't agree with this. Trump is still hugely popular,
and a majority of Americans believe that the election was rigged
and stolen from him. Trump claims that he's leading the biggest
popular political movement in history. Whether that's true or
not remains to be seen, but there's no doubt that Trump is leading
a very large movement.

Trump talked about all this at the rally he gave in Alabama
on Saturday evening.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?514187-1/ ... an-alabama

Trump has given dozens of rallies like this, attended by thousands of
people. If Biden gave a rally, he'd be lucky if five people showed
up.
Trump may have bigger rallies than Biden. But that doesn't change the fact that most Americans vote for one party out of fear of the other party, not out of love for the first party. Most Americans don't see the politicians they vote for as being the gold standard for them. Not when that politician is Biden or Hillary, and not even if that politician is Trump.
spottybrowncow wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 1:27 pm
DaKardii wrote:
But one of the things he says here is indeed true, and that's us having no interest in Afghanistan.
I would point out, as Navigator and others have in the past, that Afghanistan is nicely situated adjacent to Iran, India, and China, and it sure would have been nice to keep a military base there for the foreseeable future.
We should've let India establish that base.

brainwitty

Post by brainwitty »

My understanding of all the women's groups is that all is fine with the women in Afghan land. It is only where there are white males that there is a problem with women's "rights". Has been this way since 911 false flag operation.

brainwitty

Post by brainwitty »

utahbob wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 1:34 pm
Post by John » Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:15 am

“I definitely believe that the State Dept. doesn't know how many American citizens are in Afghanistan, and where they are. To believe otherwise is to give credit to idiots who in many cases are so stupid, they couldn't find Afghanistan on a map. However, at least they're "woke," and that's all that's important.”

John, you are correct. There is no real border control in Afghanistan. The Afghan National Border Police is like a local constabulary force. They have no central computer records, just paper ledgers that are burned or lost now. The ANBP would waive foreigners through who they believe that they cannot shake down for a bribe. A bribe could be a Benjamin or 20 USD. I used to work with them during the Hajj during 2005-06. How many foreigners or members of NGOs registered with their nation’s embassy in case of a NEO? By the looks of things; not many.

When providing security for the Short Term Internment Facility (“STIF”) NGOs would come up to our gate and demand to see the “Prisoners.” We told them to go pound sand, only the Red Cross had access and they pre-arranged their visits. When asked how they got my facility, I found out their fixers would “grease” the skids. They could fly into Kabul with no problem or drive up from Islamabad or Karachi.

Afghanistan was or still is a great employer of NGOs or those who could not be hired by their nation’s foreign ministry or did not want to play by their rules. It is a million-dollar industry. Many NGO workers are very idealistic, like the doctors who show up at my gate and want the latest intelligence on a certain area that they were planning to visit and give aid to the locals. They were naïve and thought the Taliban would honor the Geneva Convention and not harm them or the media/press. They refused my offer of security, from the Afghan National Army, or private hired security. I told them to write their name and blood type on their arms, so we could identify them or if they were still living we could match their blood type on the MEDIVAC flight. They are now carrion.

Many foreigners in Afghanistan are naïve, they think the war is a low level crime waive, it is in the rural areas and they are exempt. They think with western values and a mindset that is diametrically opposite of the Taliban and thought the US would continue throwing billions of dollars and lives propping up the façade of Afghanistan.
From brainwitty:
I have no sympathy for NGOs as they are agents of the elites, these people have no idea of how the real world functions, and are so idealistic that they cannot function in real life. Not to be evil, but I hope a few of them get taken hostage by the taliban, as these people seem to think that the taliban are nice folks. As for the Americans now stuck there, they should have been making moves to leave when the demented old man stole the election.
The ngos remind me of a Tom T. Hall song called "Too many do goods" recorded back in the 1970s.

spottybrowncow

Post by spottybrowncow »

DaKardii wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 10:22 pm
We should've let India establish that base.
I'm sure dementia joe offered the base and the $85,000,000,000 worth of arms to the Indians first, but they must have refused. I guess the taliban had second dibs.