Re: Cool Breeze's Topic

As requested, this sub-forum is for partying, fun, gossip, conundrums, flirting, comedy, tragedy, or whatever.
tim

Post by tim »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:42 am
tim wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:36 pm
John wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:49 pm
** 31-Jul-2021 World View: Mutations

Here's an article that says that the virus mutations might fizzle out,
or might evolve into something that could kill one in three.

-- COVID-19: New deadlier coronavirus variant that could kill one in
three 'a realistic possibility', SAGE warns
https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-new ... s-12368798
(Sky News, 31-Jul-2021)

Thanks for posting that. I haven't heard that interview since I
transcribed part of it in 2006. It's really mind-blowing. China's
ambassador Sha Zukang screams at the top of his lungs at any mention
of Taiwan or any mention of China's militarization.
The real threat of mutations is due to Antibody Dependent Enhancement.

There is nothing superior to natural immunity. Becoming infected with the virus and taking antivirals is better then taking a vaccine that only allows your immune system to target very specific parts of the virus. Listen to Dr. Simone Gold explain it.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/MwuBnK8SiyFq/

French Virologist and Nobel Prize Winner Luc Montagnier states that the Covid jab is causing Antibody-Dependent Enhancement and creating new variants.

Luc Montagnier is only the virologist who isolated HIV from AIDs patients, so I doubt he knows what he is talking about :lol:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/nhUB2pDP8Dor/
tim of course is correct. Given these realities, the conclusion is:

1. Vaccine takers are those actually responsible for the "variants" should any arise - exactly the opposite of the claim, another lie exposed by the leftists as being the exact opposite of their claims.

2. Why are they so keen on getting everyone vaccinated (with an IFR of 0.26% https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101 ... 20101253v2?), even those that have already confronted and defeated the virus. That is the definition of stupidity and doing people harm.

Everyone here should know why, the extent of their evil is the only debatable topic.

I have speculated before on what's really going on, but the covid-19 information campaign and response are total scams.
I cannot figure out why someone without prior health problems would run out and receive an experimental shot with NO LONG TERM SAFETY DATA. What is wrong the human immune system? The fear and panic among people is what is scary, not the virus itself.

Natural immunity worked since the beginning of man but now all of a sudden its not good enough?

I watched a video of Dr. Flip Flop where he is blaming the unvaccinated for the breakthrough infections in the vaccinated. Complete insanity.
“Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; - Exodus 20:5

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

I got the shots because I am 63 which is itself a health problem with this virus.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Tom Mazanec wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:23 pm
I got the shots because I am 63 which is itself a health problem with this virus.
No it isn't.

You may have other health issues I'm not aware of, but age (and yours in particular) does not significantly increase risk. When it does (80+) you tend to die of anything at any moment, anyway.

Humans and risk assessment, much like the lack of understanding potential biases, is pathetic and quite frankly, putrid.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Bob Butler wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:25 am
solomani wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:51 pm
RE around the Wuhan flu being targeted. That's not how genetics works. Humanity is one species, there are no specific markers that say someone is X or Y in our genes. There are weighted/inferences from genes to say people are more likely to come from one of the races - Cuacuasion, Asian and African - but it's not 100%. Plenty of people may look, for example, African, but have enough genes from Europe that they would be classified as Caucasian.

Your example of a virus that only targets cats instead of mice makes sense because they are different species. That example is not applicable to humanity.
One set of genes that contains the information about sex is specific to genders. Each person carries 23 pairs of chromosomes, with one pair describing sexual function. Women contain a YY pair. Men XY with the X dominant. Egg cells contain a single Y chromosome, sperm cells a single X or Y. Once a cell fertilizes with the union, they have the full pair. Diseases often attack specific features. Some features are related to sexual function. Off hand, I can think of yeast infections. Women's sex organs can become infected, but there are no similar places in men. I know of no similar cases for viral or bacteria infections, but in theory something might develop.

Curiously, I have heard there are very rare XY 'women' where the Y is dominant. They look female, are unusually athletic, but sterile. Nothing to do with the current discussion, but various athletic organizations have tested for it to prevent unfair competition.
I wonder if this means Bobby Bish would label leftists crazy who deny medical facts/science.

By the way, men get infections too in a similar capacity, but have predispositions on the type of organism that infects.

The syndrome you are talking about, which Jamie Lee Curtis was rumored to have (and previous Brazilian volleyball players) is called CAIS. In that syndrome the androgen receptor is defunct, so the person develops as a female, since there is no testosterone effect - but without a uterus. Only a short vagina. Thus, not truly a woman in that regard, beyond having gonads analogous to testes.
Last edited by Cool Breeze on Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bob Butler

Post by Bob Butler »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:47 pm
I wonder if this means Bobby Bish would label leftists crazy who deny medical facts/science.
Sure. Progressives can shut themselves away from the clearly true too. It is just that the conservatives have turned blatantly against facts and science lately. If the conservative political perspective conflicts with the science, dump the science. With the dated conservative perspectives they have to do it a lot. The progressives are adapted more to change.

Post by Guest »

Bob Butler wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:18 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
Sure. Progressives can shut themselves away from the clearly true too. It is just that the conservatives have turned blatantly against facts and science lately. If the conservative political perspective conflicts with the science, dump the science. With the dated conservative perspectives they have to do it a lot. The progressives are adapted more to change.
'Bobby Bish'? Who is this? Is this some kind of slang?

Bob Butler

Post by Bob Butler »

Guest wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 4:59 am
Think back to elementary school. When you lose as some sort of competition, you start calling your opponent names. Some people never grow past it. I consider it a sign of surrender.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Bob Butler wrote:
Cool Breeze wrote:
I'll bite and even ask graciously for you to provide 1 single example.

When you distract or fail to do so, yet again it will serve as an example that you are delusional. There is not one mainstream political characteristic of the left that currently is related to the scientific method. The opposite is true, of course, since leftism is based on lies and power struggles.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Guest wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 4:59 am
Bob Butler wrote:
Cool Breeze wrote:
Aeden speak, I'm not sure if he was referring to the bish known as Bobby B, though.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

John wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:50 am
Or when it comes to inflation.
When has the USD not inflated, year over year? Put another way, have you seen even in your ENTIRE lifetime, an increase in your purchasing power?

And you wonder why people get so frustrated - at least we know that silence is an answer.