31-Jul-15 World View -- 'Swarm' of migrants causing crisis at Eurotunnel from France to Britain

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

31-Jul-15 World View -- 'Swarm' of migrants causing crisis at Eurotunnel from France to Britain

Post by John »

Kent, England, under financial pressure from lone children seeking asylum

** 31-Jul-15 World View -- 'Swarm' of migrants causing crisis at Eurotunnel from France to Britain
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e150731

Contents:
Thousands of migrants in Calais France causing Eurotunnel crisis
Britain's PM Cameron's 'swarm of migrants' remarks causing outrage
Number of lone children migrants to Britain soaring

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, Calais, France, Kent, England, Britain,
David Cameron, Jacques Gounon, Groupe Eurotunnel,
Peter Sutherland, Harriet Harman

psCargile

Re: 31-Jul-15 World View -- 'Swarm' of migrants causing crisis at Eurotunnel from France to Britain

Post by psCargile »

In other words, the British Empire was a good idea.

Re: 31-Jul-15 World View -- 'Swarm' of migrants causing crisis at Eurotunnel from France to Britain

Post by Guest »

At least the migrants will still have a homeland to return to one day. Could the same be said for the people for the UK, France, or the United States? With Europe geting darker by the day , I guess the Jews will soon be forced to leave the entire continent...

MarvyGuy

Post by MarvyGuy »

I had a British friend who lived for a time in South Africa that told me once that say what you will the British knew how to run a colony. I imagine they are missed especially in places like Hong Kong.

I suspect the people who have left their homeland will never return give the amount of effort it took to get as far as they did. They are causing a lot of problems and changing the nature of the communities they move into. I suppose the same can be said for the US as I see a lot concerning voting habits changing in some states. I suppose here in Europe the tipping point will come when the locals get fed up with the rise in crime or get tired of sharia which is already an issue for some places in Paris. I can tell you that Paris after midnight is no longer a place I care to be, which was not the case 15 years ago.

gerald

Post by gerald »

MarvyGuy wrote:I had a British friend who lived for a time in South Africa that told me once that say what you will the British knew how to run a colony. I imagine they are missed especially in places like Hong Kong.

I suspect the people who have left their homeland will never return give the amount of effort it took to get as far as they did. They are causing a lot of problems and changing the nature of the communities they move into. I suppose the same can be said for the US as I see a lot concerning voting habits changing in some states. I suppose here in Europe the tipping point will come when the locals get fed up with the rise in crime or get tired of sharia which is already an issue for some places in Paris. I can tell you that Paris after midnight is no longer a place I care to be, which was not the case 15 years ago.
Paris was not safe 12 years ago, my wife and I left the "Moulin Rouge" ala Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec ( I am into the arts ) It was scarier then sh#t walking a few blocks to our hotel --- and we are from Chicago. not good.

Post by Guest »

It says a lot that even using the term "swarm" to describe a swarm of immigrants will get you in trouble with the PC patrol. How should we describe illegal immigrants? Gentlemen travellers?

I used to love travelling through Europe. Now travelling through Europe has become dangerous (sometimes extremely dangerous). Now travelling through Europe is becoming more like travelling through Central America.

As for Paris, I've been attacked after dark more than once. My attackers were not blond and blue-eyed. And I don't think my attackers were Jews either...

Raynote

Post by Raynote »

What is especially shocking and disturbing to ordinary French people is that these "migrants" (as they are now called by the media) are far from being penniless or in rags. They are correctly dressed (as seen on the 2 GD photographs), and according to a report recently heard by my son on a national radio they have mobile phones !
And we should pity them.., but some of us here in France are worse off than they are !

Post by Guest »

Raynote wrote:What is especially shocking and disturbing to ordinary French people is that these "migrants" (as they are now called by the media) are far from being penniless or in rags. They are correctly dressed (as seen on the 2 GD photographs), and according to a report recently heard by my son on a national radio they have mobile phones !
And we should pity them.., but some of us here in France are worse off than they are !
I read a news story saying that as soon as the "migrants" arrived by boat in Lesbos, Greece, they started taking selfies and filming themselves on their smartpones.

Greece is bankrupt. It's children suffer from malnutrition. There are not enough drugs in the hospitals. Few school books in the public schools. And Greece is collapsing under the weight of two million immigrants. When are Western governments going to start looking out for their own people? When?! The absurdity of this situation is beyond comprehension.

In 20 years, the children of these migrants will read (in Arabic or Urdu) about this situation in their school books and have a good laugh before the afternoon call to prayer...

Raynote

Post by Raynote »

Guest wrote:When are Western governments going to start looking out for their own people? When?!
No ! When are the people of Europe going to raise their heads and rebel (violently if necessary) against their so-called elites who impose such a burden on them ?

Post by Guest »

Raynote wrote:
Guest wrote:When are Western governments going to start looking out for their own people? When?!
No ! When are the people of Europe going to raise their heads and rebel (violently if necessary) against their so-called elites who impose such a burden on them ?
I agree.