15-Jul-15 World View -- Arab views of Iran nuclear deal / Generational Dynamics view of Iran nuclear deal

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

15-Jul-15 World View -- Arab views of Iran nuclear deal / Generational Dynamics view of Iran nuclear deal

Post by John »

15-Jul-15 World View -- Arab views of Iran nuclear deal

Generational Dynamics view of Iran nuclear deal

** 15-Jul-15 World View -- Arab views of Iran nuclear deal
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e150715

Contents:
Arab views of Iran nuclear deal
Another Arab view of Iran's nuclear deal
Generational Dynamics view of Iran nuclear deal
Congratulations to my readers for sticking with all this

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Mohammed bin Salman,
Frank Gardner, Marwan Bishara, Qatar, China, India, Russia,
Pakistan

gerald

Re: 15-Jul-15 World View -- Arab views of Iran nuclear deal / Generational Dynamics view of Iran nuclear deal

Post by gerald »

John -- you state ---

"So I hope that you will continue reading the daily World View articles, and that you will use the information to take whatever actions you can to protect yourself, your family, your community and your nation. That's the only thing that can make this effort worthwhile."

Question, if you believe that there is a coming conflict, why do you live in a densely populated area? With the internet you could be anywhere.

It is unfortunate that you don't have a larger readership, your insights a very valuable. But, I guess many people prefer shallow fluff, just look at some of the tabloids.
---------------------------------------

"Most people do not really want freedom, because freedom involves responsibility, and most people are frightened of responsibility."

Sigmund Freud

John

Re: 15-Jul-15 World View -- Arab views of Iran nuclear deal / Generational Dynamics view of Iran nuclear deal

Post by John »

Didn't I previously answer that question for you?

dadelaw

Post by dadelaw »

I think it is absolutely stunning that when you give an appraisal of what is wrong, you conveniently "forget" to mention ANYTHING critical about the United States itself. it's all about the horrible things other beastly people will do to the U.S> and absolutely nothing about how the U.S. itself is likely to cause pre-emptive nuclear attacks on other countries - by their own admission, by the way.
Always the same thing, isn't it? The U.S. is the "good guy" and everybody else has it in for the U.S.

John

Post by John »

Whew! Absolutely stunning!

Why don't you give a specific example, instead of just blabbering on
and on about how awful the U.S. is.

gerald

Post by gerald »

John wrote:Didn't I previously answer that question for you?
The Cassandra fatalism? Sorry if I repeat.

cheers

Raynote

Post by Raynote »

About your readers, could you tell us if they are from many countries around the world? And specifically, the proportion of Europeans among them? Thank you in advance if you can answer my questions.

John

Post by John »

Raynote wrote:About your readers, could you tell us if they are from many countries around the world? And specifically, the proportion of Europeans among them? Thank you in advance if you can answer my questions.
There's no way for me to tell, as readers don't identify themselves except
by e-mail address, and most of those are like gmail or hotmail or yahoo.

psCargile

Post by psCargile »

Dadelaw, the US has only ever used nuclear weapons to end a war, and in the wars since have never seen it necessary to use them to either start or finish another when it was certainly within our capacity to do so.

And John has been critical of the Obama Administration, so there is that.