17-Dec-17 World View -- Chinese experts warn China to prepare for nuclear war in North Korea

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.

Re: 17-Dec-17 World View -- Chinese experts warn China to prepare for nuclear war in North Korea

Post by Guest »

John wrote:
psCargile wrote: > Time to move to southern Chile.
Watch out! Like South Africa and Singapore, southern Chile is likely
to be an important crossroad, and may be occupied by someone's navy.
Fallout will find you. PERIOD! (to quote Greggie Gutfeld)

..that's why I'm off to the mid-Pacific, in a tiny boat,.. 'though there WILL be big boats with big guns that go there, too. <chuckle!>

Yay, Waterworld! Aloha gangies! :) <shaka nui!>

Re: 17-Dec-17 World View -- Chinese experts warn China to prepare for nuclear war in North Korea

Post by Guest »

Reports in the British press say Trump's planning to give the Koreans a 'bloody nose'. That means what, a dozen Tomahawks? I'm convinced that Trump is not as warlike as the American press portrays. Sounds to me like he is trying to strike a nail with a sponge.

FishbellykanakaDude

Post by FishbellykanakaDude »

Guest wrote:Reports in the British press say Trump's planning to give the Koreans a 'bloody nose'. That means what, a dozen Tomahawks? I'm convinced that Trump is not as warlike as the American press portrays. Sounds to me like he is trying to strike a nail with a sponge.
Trump is going to make mad dashes back and forth across the first 6 feet of the Korean DMZ nude, while thousands of small "covert" drones attempt to fly into Little Kimmy's face,.. of course.

And "specially treated" sponges can be very effective for driving nails "quietly".