Generational Dynamics World View News

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by John »

Paul guest wrote:
Tue Mar 07, 2023 11:26 am
Guest wrote:
Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:07 am
Taiwan is China’s Crimea and North Korea their Ukraine in terms of a buffer state. No offense intended to Ukraine.
China will use North Korea as a prelude to attacking Taiwan.

It's obvious that all of North Korea's nuclear and rocket development is in reality a Chinese cover, N.K didn't have the economy, science or Plutonium to create a credible nuclear threat to the USA, the pupet regime is only a thin cover over Chinese extended power.

When the time comes, the North will attack the South and will have enough nuclear power credibility to deter the USA.

Meanwhile China will attack Taiwan and the USA will have no power reserve to intervene.
Don't forget Japan.

ukrfable

Post by ukrfable »

Ukrainians make good sites, in addition to deepstate, they also have a
[[potential security threat site]]
with articles on how to survive during the war. This site was downloaded by an acquaintance from Ukraine. These guys will fight to the end and beat Russia.
everything is not as bad as some commentators write, freedom will win
Last edited by John on Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed potential security threat

ukrfable

Post by ukrfable »

John wrote:
Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:07 pm
Paul guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:07 am
Taiwan is China’s Crimea and North Korea their Ukraine in terms of a buffer state. No offense intended to Ukraine.

It's obvious that all of North Korea's nuclear and rocket development is in reality a Chinese cover, N.K didn't have the economy, science or Plutonium to create a credible nuclear threat to the USA, the pupet regime is only a thin cover over Chinese extended power.

When the time comes, the North will attack the South and will have enough nuclear power credibility to deter the USA.

Meanwhile China will attack Taiwan and the USA will have no power reserve to intervene.
Don't forget Japan.
And what Japan?

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Guest wrote:
Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:07 pm
Some estimates put the ratio of Russian to Ukrainian losses in Bakhmut as high as 7:1.
LOL, Nuland and Blinken coup jobs again, install Zelenskyy to start a war and biolabs, bomb eastern ukraine where russians are

You guys are clueless. NATO had no point in existing. Samantha Powers even admitted that the US is fighting Russia using Ukraine the other day.

I guess that's why you all couldn't understand the covid scam when we all told you then. You just refuse to see plain facts in front of you, make easy conclusions, and avoid gaslighting. They literally tell you what they are doing to your face and you still can't believe it. Sad stuff, really.

HUGE blindspots here for many "analysts" - the place has lost a lot of credibility.

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

https://youtu.be/75hEdUgliIk
It appears that all the years of warning by Gordon Chang are now bearing fruit. Like John's. They are doing exactly as predicted. Hopefully they won't take it too far, but they probably don't have much choice. Will we make it to 2025 as the General predicted, or will it be this year or possibly next?

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

ukrfable wrote:
Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:04 pm
John wrote:
Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:07 pm
Paul guest wrote:

Don't forget Japan.
And what Japan?
It's the naval power base in the region and will be able to stop the ChiNazi blitzkrieg unless it's hit first and hard.

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

China Warns “There Will Surely Be Conflict And Confrontation” With The United States If Nothing Changes
March 7, 2023 by Michael
http://endoftheamericandream.com/china- ... g-changes/

Over 40% Of Americans Think WW3 Is Imminent
TUESDAY, MAR 07, 2023 - 11:29 AM
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/ove ... 3-imminent

China: Ties with Russia will ‘grow from strength to strength’
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/3/7 ... o-strength

March 6, 20235:57 PM ESTLast Updated 2 days ago
Kyiv says forces fighting on in 'utter hell' of Bakhmut battle
By Nick Starkov
https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/uk ... 023-03-02/

China Can ‘Cripple’ The US Navy In Western Pacific Exactly Like Ukraine Did To Russia In Kherson: Analysis
EXPERT REVIEWS
By
Parth Satam
March 6, 2023
https://eurasiantimes.com/china-can-cri ... n-analyis/
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain

John

Post by John »

Wednesday, March 8th, 2023.

I heard today that polls say that 40% of people believe that World War III is imminent. speaking as Cassandra, this is quite a shock to me because I'm definitely not used to having people agree with me.

Trevor

Post by Trevor »

John wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2023 5:50 pm

I heard today that polls say that 40% of people believe that World War III is imminent. speaking as Cassandra, this is quite a shock to me because I'm definitely not used to having people agree with me.
I agree, but one area I expect I diverge from most individuals is, I don't think it's going to be a short war. The First World War was expected to be a few months at most, but ended up lasting 4 bloody, brutal years that left everyone broken.

How capable China's military is, we won't know until war breaks out. How effective their missiles will be against our fleet is a matter of pure speculation. Most expected Russia to be able to overwhelm Ukraine as quickly as we did Iraq. Instead, 12.5 months on, the war's a long way from over, they're reliant on overwhelming numbers of artillery, still don't control the skies, and further mobilization is likely. Taiwan's a more difficult target, given it's on an island, and amphibious assaults are extraordinarily difficult. It's also something China has no experience in, being a land power.

China does have a couple advantages Russia doesn't, the first being its economy. They're the second largest economy in the world, first if going by PPP measurements. They've got a functional Navy and fifth generation aircraft in production, whereas Russia has a few prototype that can barely be built. The second is a greater willingness to fight, the belief that their ascendancy is inevitable, that your choices are to submit or be crushed. They have tens of millions of young men with few economic or relationship prospects, so they have little to lose by going to war.

When it comes to nuclear weapons, I'd bet on the first country to use them being one of the smaller powers, like Pakistan or North Korea. Neither country has anything resembling a modern army and thus, much more reliant on nukes for deterrence, which will be thrown out the window in any conflict.

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

John wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2023 5:50 pm

I bet that number has risen dramatically over the last year. Also, although people might be aware of imminent danger, they don't actually realize what it means. Otherwise we'd have empty grocery store shelves and general pandemonium. Like it's a spectator sport and we're being entertained.