Generational Dynamics World View News

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
JCP

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by JCP »

The first waves of recent Russian conscripts started arriving two weeks ago, and many of them are already dead or are POWs. The Ukrainians are on Telegram showing captured Russian equipment: WW2 era helmets and even WW2 rifles with stripper clips and old ammo. Some of the Russian soldiers lack combat boots and are wearing civilian footwear. The Russian troops are also arriving without food. They found a platoon of Russian soldiers that had been living in a pig sty, a literal pig sty.

The drones can easily spot Russian positions because of all the garbage around their positions; the Russians don't police their own trenches. The Russians live like pig everywhere. There is little discipline in the ranks. This is stunning.

The artillery responses by Russian soldiers is haphazard and largely random, and largely ineffective. The Russians are flailing. The Ukrainians carefully aim every shell.

I'm glad Russia is dying. They deserve this after committing mass rape and genocide in Chechnya. I want to see Russia broken up into at least ten more countries.

However, Putin now has nothing to lose. So this makes life more interesting.

thomasglee

Post by thomasglee »

JCP wrote:
Mon Oct 10, 2022 4:37 am
The first waves of recent Russian conscripts started arriving two weeks ago, and many of them are already dead or are POWs. The Ukrainians are on Telegram showing captured Russian equipment: WW2 era helmets and even WW2 rifles with stripper clips and old ammo. Some of the Russian soldiers lack combat boots and are wearing civilian footwear. The Russian troops are also arriving without food. They found a platoon of Russian soldiers that had been living in a pig sty, a literal pig sty.

The drones can easily spot Russian positions because of all the garbage around their positions; the Russians don't police their own trenches. The Russians live like pig everywhere. There is little discipline in the ranks. This is stunning.

The artillery responses by Russian soldiers is haphazard and largely random, and largely ineffective. The Russians are flailing. The Ukrainians carefully aim every shell.

I'm glad Russia is dying. They deserve this after committing mass rape and genocide in Chechnya. I want to see Russia broken up into at least ten more countries.

Links to those telegram channels? Please and thank you.
Psalm 34:4 - “I sought the Lord, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears.”

Post by guest »

thomasglee wrote:
Mon Oct 10, 2022 7:35 am
JCP wrote:

Those channels are easy to find. There are hundreds, if not thousands of them. Look.

thomasglee

Post by thomasglee »

guest wrote:
Mon Oct 10, 2022 8:17 am
thomasglee wrote:
Mon Oct 10, 2022 7:35 am
JCP wrote:

Those channels are easy to find. There are hundreds, if not thousands of them. Look.
I've been told numerous times here, "if you're going to make a claim, provide a link." I'm not asking anything out of the ordinary. Not my job to search for something someone else is claiming; it's their job to post links supporting their claims.
Psalm 34:4 - “I sought the Lord, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears.”

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

As the missiles strike Kyiv, of course we are scared – but war has made us practical
Nataliya Gumenyuk
Mon 10 Oct 2022 11.02 EDT
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... es-museums

Putin threatens ‘harsh’ reprisals after Russia hit targets across Ukraine
305,717 viewsOct 10, 2022
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIRdobWH5D0

Putin launches missile attack on Kiev… City Center under siege…
Posted by Kane on October 10, 2022 2:34 am
https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/p ... k-on-kiev/

Iran Gives ULTIMATUM to Israel over Lebanon
WORLD
HAL TURNER
09 OCTOBER 2022
https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.ph ... er-lebanon

5 minute readOctober 10, 20229:42 AM EDTLast Updated 27 min ago
Russia launches biggest air strikes since start of Ukraine war in revenge for Crimea bridge
By Max Hunder and Jonathan Landay
https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/ru ... 022-10-08/

Putin 'in a corner' with options narrowing
Issued on: 08/10/2022 - 03:30
https://www.france24.com/en/live-news/2 ... -narrowing

Kremlin, shifting blame for war failures, axes military commanders
By MARY ILYUSHINA AND NATALIA ABBAKUMOVA
THE WASHINGTON POST • October 7, 2022
https://www.stripes.com/theaters/europe ... 11381.html

A Distracted Russia Is Losing Its Grip on Its Old Soviet Sphere
October 8, 2022in News
https://dnyuz.com/2022/10/08/a-distract ... et-sphere/

How Russian Tanks Captured by Ukraine Are Helping the Fight Against Putin
October 8, 2022in News, World
https://dnyuz.com/2022/10/08/how-russia ... nst-putin/

Behind Moscow’s bluster, sanctions are making Russia suffer
Phillip Inman
https://www.theguardian.com/business/20 ... sia-suffer

Eight reasons Putin may not be bluffing about using nuclear weapons
By Rebekah Koffler
October 8, 2022 8:00am Updated
https://nypost.com/2022/10/08/why-putin ... r-weapons/

Zelensky: Russian officials starting to ‘prepare their society’ for use of nuclear weapons
BY CHLOE FOLMAR - 10/08/22 12:28 PM ET
https://thehill.com/policy/internationa ... %EF%BF%BC/

Russia blasts Kyiv, other Ukrainian cities in deadly strikes
By ADAM SCHRECK and HANNA ARHIROVA
4 minutes ago
https://apnews.com/article/russia-ukrai ... bc0880ac8c

Ukraine's Zelenskiy Says Russia Trying to 'Wipe Us off the Face of the Earth'
By Reuters
Oct. 10, 2022, at 2:57 a.m.
https://www.usnews.com/news/world/artic ... -the-earth

Ukraine War Reinvigorates Eurasian Power Bloc
By The Jamestown Foundation - Oct 08, 2022, 4:00 PM CDT
https://oilprice.com/Energy/Energy-Gene ... -Bloc.html
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

spottybrowncow wrote:
Fri Oct 07, 2022 5:53 pm

Cool Breeze,

When we talk on this forum about support for the U.S., we are not talking about support for the current administration, or the deep state. We are talking about support for the still-majority of Americans who more-or-less adhere to the founding principles which made this country great - God, family, country (to borrow loosely from Meloni), that sort of thing. Those people (us) have been too busy working, raising families, doing silly things like that, rather than spending a lot of time engaging politically, and that is to our discredit. But we are hoping that before things get IRREVERSIBLY BAD, the majority will wake up, look around, and act. The brilliance of the U.S. constitution, as John has pointed out many times, makes this still possible. We support the U.S. which was, and can still be. Certainly, no place else has better prospects.

Spotty
Good response.

"But we are hoping that before things get IRREVERSIBLY BAD, the majority will wake up, look around, and act."

That ship sailed long ago, which is my point. Put bluntly, too late. And you detailed why, which is that no conservatives actually held a line, and that goes for the Constitution and the political system, both, at large. The US constitution is just a piece of paper, which is why once you lose the culture game (Game over in the USA) things like paper mean nothing. If you can just pretend you aren't reading the same language, the normal/sane person and his ideals lose to the power mongers that subverted you to get all the institutions.

Many places have different and better prospects at this point, ironically, the US doesn't allow anyone to do what they want to sovereign wise - another proof. The hegemon is Babylon. It's time to face facts.

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Mon Oct 10, 2022 12:23 pm
spottybrowncow wrote:

Cool Breeze,

When we talk on this forum about support for the U.S., we are not talking about support for the current administration, or the deep state. We are talking about support for the still-majority of Americans who more-or-less adhere to the founding principles which made this country great - God, family, country (to borrow loosely from Meloni), that sort of thing. Those people (us) have been too busy working, raising families, doing silly things like that, rather than spending a lot of time engaging politically, and that is to our discredit. But we are hoping that before things get IRREVERSIBLY BAD, the majority will wake up, look around, and act. The brilliance of the U.S. constitution, as John has pointed out many times, makes this still possible. We support the U.S. which was, and can still be. Certainly, no place else has better prospects.

Spotty
Good response.

"But we are hoping that before things get IRREVERSIBLY BAD, the majority will wake up, look around, and act."

That ship sailed long ago, which is my point. Put bluntly, too late. And you detailed why, which is that no conservatives actually held a line, and that goes for the Constitution and the political system, both, at large. The US constitution is just a piece of paper, which is why once you lose the culture game (Game over in the USA) things like paper mean nothing. If you can just pretend you aren't reading the same language, the normal/sane person and his ideals lose to the power mongers that subverted you to get all the institutions.

Many places have different and better prospects at this point, ironically, the US doesn't allow anyone to do what they want to sovereign wise - another proof. The hegemon is Babylon. It's time to face facts.
Your perspective is held by many. Many are losing touch with the greatness under their very feet. And this is a telltale sign of a crisis era symptom. Fear not, things will get better. But first things will get worse. And it's looking like we're due for something pretty wild. For an American, USA is the best place to ride out the storm. Overwhelming domestic squabbling will soon be forgotten as we struggle together for survival.

JCP

Post by JCP »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Mon Oct 10, 2022 12:23 pm
spottybrowncow wrote:

Cool Breeze,

Spotty
Good response.

I agree with you, Cool Breeze.

Problem: Where can one escape to?

JCP

Post by JCP »

as we struggle together for survival.
The POCs/ illegals/ trans are all dead weight, and dangerous dead weight to boot.

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

JCP wrote:
Mon Oct 10, 2022 1:05 pm
as we struggle together for survival.
The POCs/ illegals/ trans are all dead weight, and dangerous dead weight to boot.
All good people will help others. Every group has some bad apples everyone knows. But in difficulty differences will meld to a common cause. That's the Regeneracy. All groups will unite. That's the name of our country.