Generational Dynamics World View News

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by John »

24-Jun-21 World View -- Myanmar/Burma army fights new militia in Mandalay as civil war spreads

China's strategic interest in Myanmar / Burma

** 24-Jun-21 World View -- Myanmar/Burma army fights new militia in Mandalay as civil war spreads
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e210624

Contents:
Myanmar/Burma army fights new militia in Mandalay as civil war spreads
The 2021 coup vs the violent 2007 and 1988 demonstrations
The rise of the Ethnic Armed Groups (EAGs)
The war in Myanmar vs the war in Syria
China's strategic interest in Myanmar / Burma
Russia's strategic interest in the Myanmar/Burma war
Thailand supports the coup and the slaughter
Karmic justice continues

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, Myanmar, Burma, Mandalay, Tatmadaw,
88 Generation, Rohingyas, Rakhine State, Bangladesh,
Ethnic Armed Groups, EAGs, Bamar, Burmans,
Kachin Independence Army, KIA, Kachin State, China,
Karen National Liberation Army, KNLA,
Karen State, Kayin State, Kayah State, Thailand,
Karenni Nationalities Defence Force, KNDF,
United Wa State Army, UWSA,
Three Brotherhood Alliance,
Ta’ang National Liberation Army TNLA,
Rakhine Arakan Army, AA,
Kokang Myanmar National Democratic Alliance Army, MNDAA,
Syria, Hafaz al-Assad, Bashar al-Assad,
Belt and Road Initiative, BRI,
China-Myanmar Economic Corridor, CMEC, Yunnan province,
China-Pakistan Economic Corridor, CPEC, Xinjiang province,
Quadrilateral Security Dialogue, Australia, India, Japan,
Russia, Vietnam, Laos,
Prayuth Chan-ocha, Gen. Min Aung Hlaing,
Cambodia, Killing Fields War,
Ashin Wirathu, Karmic justice, Aung Sang Suu Kyi

thinker

Post by thinker »

I think that the chinese defector story is huge, @john and @nvigator do you guys think that this will speed up the march towards war or do you think it might slow it down a bit. I am also interested in the opinions of other forum members. Also John Mcafee supposedly killed himself in prison. Mcafee stated multiple times that he had information on government officials and that if he ever committed suicide, that it would mean that he was actually murdered. Among the things that he talked about was the " deep state" and how Epstein didn't kill himself. I would also like to read the opinions of forum members on Mcafee.

Post by Guest »

Is Ashin Wirathu still in jail? Last I heard he was. Maybe he will get his comeuppance to?

Silenced S

Post by Silenced S »

thinker wrote:
Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:02 am
I think that the chinese defector story is huge, @john and @nvigator do you guys think that this will speed up the march towards war or do you think it might slow it down a bit. I am also interested in the opinions of other forum members. Also John Mcafee supposedly killed himself in prison. Mcafee stated multiple times that he had information on government officials and that if he ever committed suicide, that it would mean that he was actually murdered. Among the things that he talked about was the " deep state" and how Epstein didn't kill himself. I would also like to read the opinions of forum members on Mcafee.
Shortly after the alleged suicide, McAfee's Instagram account made a new post with an image of the letter Q, following which, Instagram took down the account. The Q post is a reference to the Q Movement (formerly known as "The Storm") which has been relentlessly attacked by the Democrats/Deep State. Two posts from the individual known as Q predicted the McAfee "suicide" - one made over three years ago, the other exactly one year before it happened.

If and when John does ultimately address the influence of the Q Movement on America - and the rest of the world, for it is a global movement - today, I would prefer he does not use the "QAnon" label, for that label is a fictitious creation of the Deep State that is used to attack the adherents to the message out of an inability to successfully attack the information directly.

Post by Guest »

Wasn't this guy involved in fraud and tax evasion? He might have been an IT pioneer in the 80s, but he was on bath salts, meth, cocaine, and God only knows what else. Sounds like he lost the war to his personal demons than the Deep State.

Silenced S

Post by Silenced S »

Guest wrote:
Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:05 am
Wasn't this guy involved in fraud and tax evasion? He might have been an IT pioneer in the 80s, but he was on bath salts, meth, cocaine, and God only knows what else. Sounds like he lost the war to his personal demons than the Deep State.
If his own social media posts can be believed, that "God only knows what else" includes cannibalism. Said posts from the late McAfee also claim that if it ever gets out he killed himself, it wasn't actually a suicide, but an assassination, and pointed to a tattoo on his right arm he recently got for himself that wouldn't be on his own corpse in the event of his "suicide".

Personally, I am inclined to believe the man's own claims that he was murdered.

----------

In other news, yesterday our illegitimate ruler Biden threatened to use nukes against American citizens.

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/ ... 04064?s=20 - Tweet from Breaking 911 includes the clip from CBS News wherein Biden issued the threat.

DaKardii

Post by DaKardii »

Silenced S wrote:
Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:36 am
Shortly after the alleged suicide, McAfee's Instagram account made a new post with an image of the letter Q, following which, Instagram took down the account. The Q post is a reference to the Q Movement (formerly known as "The Storm") which has been relentlessly attacked by the Democrats/Deep State. Two posts from the individual known as Q predicted the McAfee "suicide" - one made over three years ago, the other exactly one year before it happened.

If and when John does ultimately address the influence of the Q Movement on America - and the rest of the world, for it is a global movement - today, I would prefer he does not use the "QAnon" label, for that label is a fictitious creation of the Deep State that is used to attack the adherents to the message out of an inability to successfully attack the information directly.
QAnon is bullshit.

Whoever is behind it is either (A) the biggest troll in history; or (B) an alphabet agency spook whose goal is to hijack the American right and lead it astray. Given how many people (s)he managed to dupe, I tend to think (s)he is the latter.

DaKardii

Post by DaKardii »

Silenced S wrote:
Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:53 pm
In other news, yesterday our illegitimate ruler Biden threatened to use nukes against American citizens.

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/ ... 04064?s=20 - Tweet from Breaking 911 includes the clip from CBS News wherein Biden issued the threat.
It wasn't an explicit threat, but it's still a scary statement. Yet another sign that Biden is unfit for office.

I wonder how long will it be before we get President Harris?

DaKardii

Post by DaKardii »

Edward Snowden warns that "Assange could be next" following John McAfee's mysterious death

https://twitter.com/Snowden/status/1407 ... be-next%2F

Silenced S

Post by Silenced S »

DaKardii wrote:
Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:17 pm
QAnon is bullshit.

Whoever is behind it is either (A) the biggest troll in history; or (B) an alphabet agency spook whose goal is to hijack the American right and lead it astray. Given how many people (s)he managed to dupe, I tend to think (s)he is the latter.
If it is a larp or a psy-op (and the evidence would suggest the latter of that is the case), then why does literally every goddamned left-wing MSM propaganda outfit in the U.S. (which is pretty much the entire MSM aside from possibly FOX, Newsmax and other "controlled opposition" outlets) write new hit pieces against the movement on a frequent basis?