Religion / End Times

Topics related to theology.
Cool Breeze

Re: Religion / End Times

Post by Cool Breeze »

FullMoon wrote:
Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:08 pm
Since this is about end times, is there any scriptural reference to what is being done to the children now. I see it as something like a sacrifice of the next generation. As a parent that is something of my perspective. And it seems biblical on it's scope
Not specifically in the sense you are looking for it, but cooperation with Moloch occurred in the Old Testament, which is why Gehenna was referred to (the Valley of Hinnom) where the sacrifices of humans took place. Then it became a smoldering waste land and was seen as a hell-like place as a result. The current recommendations are certainly a type of child sacrifice. But abortion has been child sacrifice quite literally for decades; a child is killed so that someone can have an alternative life without him/her that is more pleasing to that person. It's really quite sad. If you read the first three chapters of Romans you'll see what goes on in the reprobate mind. Let's pray for everyone so that their eyes, minds, and hearts are open to the vile activities that are going on, and continuing.

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:51 pm
FullMoon wrote:
Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:08 pm
Since this is about end times, is there any scriptural reference to what is being done to the children now. I see it as something like a sacrifice of the next generation. As a parent that is something of my perspective. And it seems biblical on it's scope
Not specifically in the sense you are looking for it, but cooperation with Moloch occurred in the Old Testament, which is why Gehenna was referred to (the Valley of Hinnom) where the sacrifices of humans took place. Then it became a smoldering waste land and was seen as a hell-like place as a result. The current recommendations are certainly a type of child sacrifice. But abortion has been child sacrifice quite literally for decades; a child is killed so that someone can have an alternative life without him/her that is more pleasing to that person. It's really quite sad. If you read the first three chapters of Romans you'll see what goes on in the reprobate mind. Let's pray for everyone so that their eyes, minds, and hearts are open to the vile activities that are going on, and continuing.
Offering up our children for sacrifice is certainly 'biblical' in nature. Becoming a smoldering waste land is reminiscent of what end times might resemble.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

What I was saying was that abortion is the Moloch sacrifice, not the jab, which is just another version of it, but a softer one. And presumably so 80 year olds can live, or some other such ridiculous or nonsensical idea that isn't even true or real scientifically.

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

Actually the Moloch worshippers were better then our abortion people. At least they were sacrificing to what they thought was a greater deity, not their own convenience.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Tom Mazanec wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:57 am
Actually the Moloch worshippers were better then our abortion people. At least they were sacrificing to what they thought was a greater deity, not their own convenience.
Same thing, fake god and a transaction request, essentially

thomasglee

Post by thomasglee »

Navigator,

Have you studied or do you follow the eschatological view regarding, "a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day", with the idea that we are approaching (quickly) the 1,000 years (day) of rest?
Psalm 34:4 - “I sought the Lord, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears.”

Navigator

Post by Navigator »

thomasglee wrote:
Sat Dec 25, 2021 2:16 pm
Navigator,

Have you studied or do you follow the eschatological view regarding, "a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day", with the idea that we are approaching (quickly) the 1,000 years (day) of rest?
This is actually a great segue into what I was about to get into in this thread.

I had focused on the Theology thread first, as I wanted to provide a gospel or doctrinal foundation of what I would then talk about here.

Previously I had written about the idea that I believe that Human history was actually designed by God. It has a beginning, and it has an end.

I do believe that human history will unfold in seven periods, and that each of those periods was roughly a thousand years. In this timeline, there are roughly two thousand years between Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden and Noah and the Great Flood. There are then roughly two thousand years between Noah and Christ. There have now been roughly two thousand years since Christ's birth, and Christian scripture points towards a thousand year period of Christ reigning personally on the earth (the millennium).

I would call the period just prior to Christ's return as the "End Times", meaning the time when the secular and usually wicked time of history comes to an end. I believe we are in that period right now. This is the period described in the bible as a time of upheaval, distress, the worst period of wickedness, war, famine, disease, natural disaster, and a complete breakdown of society. It ends when Christ returns, and the wicked are cleansed from the earth, mostly by fire.

Malachi 4:1-3
1 For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the Lord of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.
2 But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.
3 And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the Lord of hosts.

thomasglee

Post by thomasglee »

Navigator wrote:
Sun Dec 26, 2021 10:56 pm
thomasglee wrote:
Sat Dec 25, 2021 2:16 pm
Navigator,

This is actually a great segue into what I was about to get into in this thread.

I had focused on the Theology thread first, as I wanted to provide a gospel or doctrinal foundation of what I would then talk about here.

Previously I had written about the idea that I believe that Human history was actually designed by God. It has a beginning, and it has an end.

I do believe that human history will unfold in seven periods, and that each of those periods was roughly a thousand years. In this timeline, there are roughly two thousand years between Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden and Noah and the Great Flood. There are then roughly two thousand years between Noah and Christ. There have now been roughly two thousand years since Christ's birth, and Christian scripture points towards a thousand year period of Christ reigning personally on the earth (the millennium).

I would call the period just prior to Christ's return as the "End Times", meaning the time when the secular and usually wicked time of history comes to an end. I believe we are in that period right now. This is the period described in the bible as a time of upheaval, distress, the worst period of wickedness, war, famine, disease, natural disaster, and a complete breakdown of society. It ends when Christ returns, and the wicked are cleansed from the earth, mostly by fire.

Malachi 4:1-3
1 For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the Lord of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.
2 But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.
3 And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the Lord of hosts.
Awesome. I've watched some solid videos addressing this view and I have to say, I'm convinced. God has a plan, and He is the God of order, not confusion. Sure, we cannot know the day, nor the hour, but we can surely know the season and if we are watching, and ready, have an idea of how close we are to His return. I agree with your stated view of the "end-times". As the song goes, "it's the end of the world - AS WE KNOW IT".
Psalm 34:4 - “I sought the Lord, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears.”

Navigator

Post by Navigator »

thomasglee wrote:
Mon Dec 27, 2021 12:19 pm

Awesome. I've watched some solid videos addressing this view and I have to say, I'm convinced. God has a plan, and He is the God of order, not confusion. Sure, we cannot know the day, nor the hour, but we can surely know the season and if we are watching, and ready, have an idea of how close we are to His return. I agree with your stated view of the "end-times". As the song goes, "it's the end of the world - AS WE KNOW IT".
I think that each of the "seven seals" in the Biblical Book of Revelations refers to each of the Thousand Years. I think we are in the initial phases of the Seventh Thousand years.

I think I major misconception people have is that those who believe in Christ will somehow avoid or be immune to what will happen in the world prior to Christ's return. This is unfortunate for them, as it puts them in the mindset that they don't have to prepare for what is coming.

The reason that I point to Isaiah, and the links I have provided, is that Isaiah, IMHO, is talking about the post WW3 situation, when people will have to make some very drastic choices and decisions.

islamicpulse

Post by islamicpulse »

Here is the narrative of Islamic Scholar sHAYKH USAMA ABDULGHANI on the Topic of End Times

https://islamicpulse.tv/ivideo/end-of-times-bringing-true-faith-to-islam-shaykh-usama-abdulghani/