Wargaming a conflict

Read Navigator's book, How To Prepare For The Coming Storms,
for valuable detailed information on what what's coming.
https://www.gofundme.com/f/coming-storms-preparation

Re: Wargaming a conflict

Post by Guest »

Arm the Chechens rebels. They are a proven quantity. They will topple the quislings running Chechnya and then move north. The Russians would panic move the bulk of their army and all of their best units south.

That's what Ronald Reagan would do.

UK Neil

Post by UK Neil »

All those Remainers endlessly spouting how the EU has kept the peace in Europe. And willing to run down our armed forces.
Th EU is controlled by Germany controlled by gas controlled by Russia.
God there are so many dumb people in the world who have had their heads buried deep in the sand for decades.

Post by Guest »

UK Neil wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:44 am
All those Remainers endlessly spouting how the EU has kept the peace in Europe. And willing to run down our armed forces.
Th EU is controlled by Germany controlled by gas controlled by Russia.
God there are so many dumb people in the world who have had their heads buried deep in the sand for decades.
If Russia does invade Ukraine, Germany should be thrown out of NATO. The Nord Stream II infrastructure should be then be bombed by NATO.

Navigator

Post by Navigator »

I see zero chance of the US military ever staging a coup. It is just not part of our military's history or tradition.

I don't believe that the politicians have been purging the military. The military does a pretty good job of ensuring that its senior ranks are conformist already.

Navigator

Post by Navigator »

The Germans seem to be completely caught up in their newfound religion of attempting to stop "Global Warming" or "Climate Change". They are also rather self absorbed it seems to me, and will not care about what is happening to their neighbors because it is not happening to them.

Eventually it will happen to them (the Russians returning) and they are utterly unprepared for it.