U.S. Civil War

Read Navigator's book, How To Prepare For The Coming Storms,
for valuable detailed information on what what's coming.
https://www.gofundme.com/f/coming-storms-preparation
Tom Mazanec

Re: U.S. Civil War

Post by Tom Mazanec »

How Likely Is A New U.S. Civil War? | The Mehdi Hasan Show
401,427 viewsJan 5, 2022

DISLIKE

SAVE

MSNBC
4.6M subscribers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFUiao7EVsY
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

Why A Second US Civil War Would Be Far Worse Than The First
ByChristopher EnglandPublished24 hours ago
https://www.19fortyfive.com/2022/01/why ... the-first/
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

John

Post by John »

The Civil War topic has been moved into the Coming Storms
sub-forum.

Navigator

Post by Navigator »

I had posted the following in another thread, but it fits here too:
Navigator wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 7:23 pm
The following article comes from the Isaiah Institute (Avraham Gileadi). Very interesting given the current political / geo-political situation:

End-Time Egypt

Having first established—by analyzing the Book of Isaiah’s internal literary features—that “all things that he spake have been [in ancient times] and shall be [in the end-time]” (3 Nephi 23:3; cf. Ecclesiastes 1:9), we learn that Egypt, the great superpower of Isaiah’s day, forms a type of America, the great superpower of our day. But in Isaiah’s depiction of “Egypt”—a codename for America—that illustrious nation is coming under God’s judgment for having turned idolatrous. Egypt has begun suffering an irreversible series of setbacks.

Its political leaders think they are wiser than its founding fathers: “The ministers of Zoan [the political capital] are utter fools; the wisest of Pharaoh’s advisers give absurd counse. How can you say to Pharaoh [the president], We ourselves are as wise as the first rulers? Where are your wise men indeed? Let them please tell you, if they can discern it, what Jehovah of Hosts has in mind for Egypt!” (Isaiah 19:11–12). These godless rulers are so out of touch with the true God that they are incapable of foreseeing their own self-destruction:

“The ministers of Zoan have been foolish, the officials of Noph deluded; the heads of state have led Egypt astray. Jehovah has permeated them with a spirit of confusion; they have misled Egypt in all that it does, causing it to stagger like a drunkard into his vomit. And there shall be nothing the Egyptians can do about it, neither head nor tail, palm top or reed” (Isaiah 19:13–15). The “head” or leadership and “tail” or lowlifes, the “palm top” or elites and “reed” or masses—all experience public embarrassment and a worldwide disgrace.

Word links and drunkenness imagery connect Egypt’s political leaders to Ephraim’s ecclesiastical leaders: “Woe to the garlands of glory of the drunkards of Ephraim! Their crowning splendor has become as fading wreaths on the heads of the opulent overcome with wine. My Lord has in store one mighty and strong: as a ravaging hailstorm sweeping down, or like an inundating deluge of mighty waters, he will hurl them to the ground by his hand. The proud garlands of the drunkards of Ephraim shall be trodden underfoot” (Isaiah 28:1–3);

“These too have indulged in wine and are giddy with strong drink: priests and prophets have gone astray through liquor. They are intoxicated with wine and stagger because of strong drink; they err as seers, they blunder in their decisions. For all tables are filled with vomit; no spot is without excrement” (Isaiah 28:7–8). Ephraim’s origins in Egypt—which parallels Ephraim in today’s “Egypt”—permeates the end-time fulfillment of Isaiah’s prophecies concerning Egypt. When law and order finally break down, Egypt spirals into anarchy:

“I will stir up the Egyptians against the Egyptians; they will fight brother against brother and neighbor against neighbor, city against city and state against state. . . . Then will I deliver the Egyptians into the hand of a cruel master; a harsh ruler will subject them” (Isaiah 19:2, 4). In the end, Egypt and the rest the world suffer what can only compare to a nuclear war: “When Jehovah enters Egypt riding on swift clouds, the idols of Egypt will rock at his presence and the Egyptians’ hearts melt within them” (Isaiah 19:1; cf. 9:18–19; 33:11–14).

Saving the day are covenanters in “Egypt” whom God sends a deliverer: “When they cry out to Jehovah because of the oppressors, he will send them a savior, who will take up their cause and deliver them. Jehovah will make himself known to the Egyptians, and the Egyptians shall know Jehovah in that day. They will worship by sacrifice and offerings, and make vows to Jehovah and fulfill them. Jehovah will smite Egypt, and by smiting heal it: they will turn back to Jehovah, and he will respond to their pleas and heal them” (Isaiah 19:20–22).
My belief is that Isaiah is talking about the post WW3 world.

In his description of what is to come, he says very specifically that there will be a civil war of an anarchy type in Egypt (which is his code for the failing superpower in the end times).

So, yes, I do believe that the USA will eventually break down into anarchy and civil war.

But I believe this will be years AFTER the USA is victorious in WW3

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

ONE STEP FROM CIVIL WAR: Ray Dalio Says We're in Stage 5...by LYNETTE ZANG
33,928 viewsFeb 14, 2022

DISLIKE

SAVE

ITM TRADING, INC.
164K subscribers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUaOy1R6JFk

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Tom Mazanec wrote:
Fri Feb 18, 2022 9:49 am
33,928 viewsFeb 14, 2022

DISLIKE

SAVE

ITM TRADING, INC.
164K subscribers

Tom, what's your take on how many years a guy gets to be "early" before he's wrong?

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Fri Feb 18, 2022 5:32 pm
Tom Mazanec wrote:
33,928 viewsFeb 14, 2022

DISLIKE

SAVE

ITM TRADING, INC.
164K subscribers

Tom, what's your take on how many years a guy gets to be "early" before he's wrong?
Depends on his "take". If he has a generational framework (like John), a decade is about half a generation and is probably stretching it. If he has a model of "these features indicate danger" it might be longer...there is no firm limit to how you can run along the edge of a cliff before you fall in.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Tom Mazanec wrote:
Sat Feb 19, 2022 1:09 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
Fri Feb 18, 2022 5:32 pm
Tom Mazanec wrote:
33,928 viewsFeb 14, 2022

DISLIKE

SAVE

ITM TRADING, INC.
164K subscribers

Depends on his "take". If he has a generational framework (like John), a decade is about half a generation and is probably stretching it. If he has a model of "these features indicate danger" it might be longer...there is no firm limit to how you can run along the edge of a cliff before you fall in.
I think that's pretty fair, but if you have cycle theory, shouldn't you be able to at least get things right within 10 years since cycles are ... cycles and have components?

John

Post by John »

Tom Mazanec wrote:
Sat Feb 19, 2022 1:09 pm
> there is no firm limit to how long you can run along the edge of a
> cliff before you fall in.
That's cute. I'm gonna steal that.

Post by Guest »

The Day It Went Down

I can’t forget the day it really happened here. For about a month we were warned that a nuclear attack and cyberattacks were imminent. I’m not sure most people took it seriously. I didn’t; I thought it was too surreal to be real. And I felt fairly safe knowing that the military had been recalled from almost everywhere to home. When I woke up that morning, I tried to log on the internet for my daily work updates. Nothing. I turned on the TV. My usual stations weren’t there. An emergency national broadcast was blaring on every channel. The internet, TV and phone service has been sabotaged, disrupted and hacked.

We are under a massive cyberattack. Martial Law has been declared. Everything is to shut down and we are to stay home (or wherever we are) and not go out. We should not panic, they are working on it and expect to have it all up and running “soon.” The National Guard has been called to every city and will direct us on proceeding from here. Expect power outages.

Of course, everyone panicked! But the National Guard was already everywhere. Martial Law means they can shoot to kill and by that afternoon we were seeing warnings not to disobey their orders and real life live images of dead bodies of those who tried. That convinced me for sure! I was terrified for my family and friends and of nuclear bombs. I locked up, boarded up, blocked up every crack in my house. I created a small area in the backyard for my dogs to go potty and thanked my lucky stars that I had just bought cat litter. I felt grateful that the grid had not gone down and the plumbing still worked. I wondered how long this would last because I really didn’t have a lot of food. I wished I lived with someone whom I could talk to. The mundane emergency national broadcaster was at least a voice to listen to other than my own. That’s when I thought about radio. I tried it. Yes!!! I can spend the evening listening to voices and music! Wait…what are they saying?

Homes are being invaded and resisters are being rounded up. Many are being shot as they run. Whole families are being gunned down. Families? WTF? Then I heard the radio station get attacked, gunfire, and dead air. I tuned in another station. They were announcing that the despicable politicians and their followers were getting their due. That’s when I realized it wasn’t a foreign power doing this. It was us.