Steps you can take to improve your odds during nuclear war

Read Navigator's book, How To Prepare For The Coming Storms,
for valuable detailed information on what what's coming.
https://www.gofundme.com/f/coming-storms-preparation

Re: Steps you can take to improve your odds during nuclear war

Post by Guest »

I would recommend that Americans leave America. The American military is dangerously woke. The leftists are more interested in exterminating white males and remolding America than fighting China. An army made of of BLM activists and ANTIFA cannot defeat China. I say this as an America who loves his country. But the America that I love exists only in memory. Walk away.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Guest wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:57 pm
tim wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2021 6:53 pm
Try living in your home without utilities to get an idea of the future.
I've gone for months without electricity or running water in Eastern Europe--I'm American by the way. I guess your mentality is most important. My grandfather was from Arkansas and he grew up on a farm and survived the Great Depression after the Dust Bowl wiped the family out. The real deplorables are those who survive by committing crimes and hurting others. America needs to learn a harsh lesson; a lesson that it may not survive. Oh, well.
Around what region of EE?

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Sat Jun 12, 2021 4:51 pm
Guest wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:57 pm
tim wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2021 6:53 pm
Try living in your home without utilities to get an idea of the future.
I've gone for months without electricity or running water in Eastern Europe--I'm American by the way. I guess your mentality is most important. My grandfather was from Arkansas and he grew up on a farm and survived the Great Depression after the Dust Bowl wiped the family out. The real deplorables are those who survive by committing crimes and hurting others. America needs to learn a harsh lesson; a lesson that it may not survive. Oh, well.
Around what region of EE?
Former Soviet Union. The Muslim populations are generally pretty cool. The Russians, not so much. Georgians and Armenians were nice too.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Yes, the former SU is one of the few places that, oddly enough, one might be able to retreat to in order to have a normal life. What good is materialism when propaganda surrounds, women are fat and ugly, and your leaders let 3rd worlders through the gates YoY? Every group can have its own rights and special privileges, and want to come to european civilizations, but the euros are just supposed to take it and get bred out. Ok, yeah, sure, that's a great recipe for the future.

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Sun Jun 13, 2021 9:27 am
Yes, the former SU is one of the few places that, oddly enough, one might be able to retreat to in order to have a normal life. What good is materialism when propaganda surrounds, women are fat and ugly, and your leaders let 3rd worlders through the gates YoY? Every group can have its own rights and special privileges, and want to come to european civilizations, but the euros are just supposed to take it and get bred out. Ok, yeah, sure, that's a great recipe for the future.
I don't recommend Russia. It's a really dangerous place to live, especially if you are a foreigner. If you marry a Russian girl, have little money, and live in an old Soviet apartment block, the government will probably leave you alone. Your neighbors might not. You will be a target for the usually intoxicated locals, skinheads, and anyone looking to beat and rob someone.

Georgia is really nice, but it is a frontline country sitting on a flashpoint. There are three frozen conflicts there. And you are next door to Azerbijian and Armenia.

The Baltics are prosperous, legitimate democracies, but they are militarily weak and the Russians are definitely planning to invade and genocide the population.

Russia is toxic. They poison everything around them.

Try Portugal.

Avoid France. They are the next Bosnia.

Navigator

Post by Navigator »

If you are European, I would suggest Portugal or Ireland.

Under no circumstances would I recommend anything in the former Warsaw Pact. ESPECIALLY if you are American.

If you are American, leaving the states turns you into a GIGANTIC target. Even if you move somewhere supposedly safe, like Costa Rica or Chile.

You don't know the language, you stick out as a foreigner, and somebody (and it only takes one) will think that you have stuff/money that they can steal.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Navigator wrote:
Sun Jun 13, 2021 7:43 pm
If you are European, I would suggest Portugal or Ireland.

Under no circumstances would I recommend anything in the former Warsaw Pact. ESPECIALLY if you are American.

If you are American, leaving the states turns you into a GIGANTIC target. Even if you move somewhere supposedly safe, like Costa Rica or Chile.

You don't know the language, you stick out as a foreigner, and somebody (and it only takes one) will think that you have stuff/money that they can steal.
I like all of these takes and I do consider them greatly. Wow, the Warsaw pact eliminates all the decent white women left in the world. Sad. I don't take the target thing likely. I guess it depends on how you can go and meet others in a time frame that allows for escape, or somehow get potential wives over here, but as we know the culture is so awful here that usually won't go well.

So you like Central and South America more, huh Navi?

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Guest wrote:
Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:33 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
Sun Jun 13, 2021 9:27 am
I don't recommend Russia. It's a really dangerous place to live, especially if you are a foreigner. If you marry a Russian girl, have little money, and live in an old Soviet apartment block, the government will probably leave you alone. Your neighbors might not. You will be a target for the usually intoxicated locals, skinheads, and anyone looking to beat and rob someone.

Georgia is really nice, but it is a frontline country sitting on a flashpoint. There are three frozen conflicts there. And you are next door to Azerbijian and Armenia.

The Baltics are prosperous, legitimate democracies, but they are militarily weak and the Russians are definitely planning to invade and genocide the population.

Russia is toxic. They poison everything around them.

Try Portugal.

Avoid France. They are the next Bosnia.
I know a guy living in Russia as an American right now, he loves it. I heard from this same guy that the best wives are found in Belarus, Romania, and the Georgia/Armenia/Azerbaijan axis, but the latter is obviously muslim so less likely.

Post by Guest »

Georgia, Armenia, and Azerbijan yes. Romania and Belarus no.

Latin America is a goner. The best countries like Argentina and Chile are a mess. Brazil is really dangerous. Latin America cities are all murder capitals. Uruguay, perhaps. Central America, I wouldn't even want to stay an hour at one of their airports on layover.

Post by Guest »

As for your American in Russia: Everything is going great until it isn't.

You don't want to learn that lesson in Russia for yourself.