Steps you can take to improve your odds during nuclear war

Read Navigator's book, How To Prepare For The Coming Storms,
for valuable detailed information on what what's coming.
https://www.gofundme.com/f/coming-storms-preparation

Re: Steps you can take to improve your odds during nuclear war

Post by guest »

Who wants to have wife and children now when we are on the brink of war?

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

guest wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 11:09 am
Who wants to have wife and children now when we are on the brink of war?
It's curious how something we cannot possibly predict in timing or in quality still makes some people obey the globohomo agenda of depopulation. Finding any excuse for quality people to not have kids is an overall bad thing. Surely you can't disagree with that. And remember, war is also a depopulation effort - depopulation is the one ring that rules the demonic world and every global policy, if you think about it.

tim

Post by tim »

Experience hardship and challenging environments now while you can expose yourself to them in artificial conditions and retreat to the comforts of modern living as needed. Sleep outside in the winter, live for a time without hot running water, experiment with fasting for days at a time, etc.

Why we are the WEAKEST generation of all time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBU_ujMLaSU
“Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; - Exodus 20:5

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

It's possible there's worse disasters than anything we can do to ourselves coming. Preparation is mandatory survival regardless. Location might be more critical than anything. This guy has some compelling arguments in his videos.

https://youtu.be/rEv3HRIVPUQ

Post by 1992 »

tim wrote:
Wed Jun 30, 2021 4:12 pm
Experience hardship and challenging environments now while you can expose yourself to them in artificial conditions and retreat to the comforts of modern living as needed. Sleep outside in the winter, live for a time without hot running water, experiment with fasting for days at a time, etc.

I often fast for 7 days at a time. I have lived without electricity ot runnning water for up to six months at a time. It's really not hard at all. Not for me. If it is for you (whoever is reading this), then you will die. I have spent several nights in a row in snowy blizzard like conditions outside. Yeah, I can do it. I find it hard to believe that some people can't, especially young males.

The people in the urban centers will die first. I volunteered at a summer camp in my yonger days, and the inner city males were cry babies. The girls handled it a little better (case by case). The young males (teenagers) were hopeless.

If you don't have the mindset, you won't make it. Parasites die first. Imagine that in 2021.

Post by Guest »

tim wrote:

Most of the women in the Bay Area are soft and weak, cosseted and naive despite their claims of worldliness, and generally full of shit. They have their self-regarding entitlement feminism, and ceaselessly vaunt their independence, but the reality is, come the epidemic plague or foreign invasion, they’d become precisely the sort of useless baggage you’d trade for a box of shotgun shells or a jerry can of diesel.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Guest wrote:
Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:46 am
tim wrote:

Most of the women in the Bay Area are soft and weak, cosseted and naive despite their claims of worldliness, and generally full of shit. They have their self-regarding entitlement feminism, and ceaselessly vaunt their independence, but the reality is, come the epidemic plague or foreign invasion, they’d become precisely the sort of useless baggage you’d trade for a box of shotgun shells or a jerry can of diesel.
The culture is a feminized one, so this largely is applicable to the average "mass man" of the USA. Given the empirical nature of humans, we are approaching carrying capacity, since it seems to much of that has absolutely nothing to do with food and physical environments, rather social and religious (lack thereof) ones.

John

Post by John »

** 07-Jul-2021 World View: The Feminized Society
tim wrote:
> Experience hardship and challenging environments now while you can
> expose yourself to them in artificial conditions and retreat to
> the comforts of modern living as needed. Sleep outside in the
> winter, live for a time without hot running water, experiment with
> fasting for days at a time, etc.

> Why we are the WEAKEST generation of all time

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBU_ujMLaSU
Guest wrote:
Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:46 am
> Most of the women in the Bay Area are soft and weak, cosseted and
> naive despite their claims of worldliness, and generally full of
> shit. They have their self-regarding entitlement feminism, and
> ceaselessly vaunt their independence, but the reality is, come the
> epidemic plague or foreign invasion, they’d become precisely the
> sort of useless baggage you’d trade for a box of shotgun shells or
> a jerry can of diesel.
Cool Breeze wrote:
Wed Jul 07, 2021 5:52 pm
> The culture is a feminized one, so this largely is applicable to
> the average "mass man" of the USA. Given the empirical nature of
> humans, we are approaching carrying capacity, since it seems to
> much of that has absolutely nothing to do with food and physical
> environments, rather social and religious (lack thereof)
> ones.
I have a theory about this.

In the natural order of things, there are slightly more males born
than females. This makes sense, because males are more likely to
be killed in war than females, so it's better in the grand picture
to have the birth lottery slightly in favor of males.

So right after a generational crisis war, there are usually going to
be more females than males, since a lot of the males will have been
killed off during the war. Since the females have to compete for the
smaller number of males, this gives the males an advantage, and so
society is more masculine. This is also the time when polygamy
becomes acceptable, since having unattached women walking around is
bad for society and dangerous for the women.

But as the years go by, the number of males increases relative to the
number of females, so the males have to compete for the smaller number
of females. Even as early as the generational Awakening era, you have
girls running the show by burning their bras and such. By the time of
the Crisis era, women have a lot more power than men, and so the
society is, as you describe, "feminized."

Once the next crisis war kills off a bunch of males, the society
becomes masculine again.

tim

Post by tim »

John wrote:
Wed Jul 07, 2021 6:54 pm
becomes masculine again.
I hope this isn't the case.

I have heard nothing but complaining from women my entire life about "equality" and "patriarchy".

I have worked for women that have owned businesses, been managers, and have given me orders. A women today can do everything a man can do in society and even has the welfare system and feminized family court system to fall back on for safety. A woman at any time can divorce a man for no reason, take half his possessions and wages. Even if a woman is at fault for destroying the marriage the man still is penalized.

For true "equality" women need to register for the selective service. They can jump off a boat and be cut to pieces on a Chinese beach as well as any man can. The women of my generation have even been raised like men. Go to school, go to college, get a degree, get a career.

This is not the 40's, we don't have feminine women to fight for.

“Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; - Exodus 20:5

Post by Guest »

becomes masculine again.
The best men voluteer to fight in wars. The soy boys avoid military service, or, at the very least, combat arms. After WW3, only cowards and traitors will remain, They offsrping will be low IQ and soy boy. That is if we win. if we don't there will be a lot of half-Asian babies wallowing in the muddy trash filled streets of occupied America.

The Chinese think feminism is a mental disorder.