Nuclear War

Read Navigator's book, How To Prepare For The Coming Storms,
for valuable detailed information on what what's coming.
https://www.gofundme.com/f/coming-storms-preparation
tim

Re: Nuclear War

Post by tim »

https://www.journal-news.com/news/video ... 3fb8c6788/

https://lawenforcementtoday.com/butler- ... his-agency
HAMILTON, OH - After the FBI Director Christopher Wray warned of a possible terrorist attack in the United States, Butler County (Ohio) Sheriff Richard Jones decided he was going to be proactive in how his agency arms and trains his deputies, Fox-19 in Cincinnati reports.

Jones had just returned from the National Sheriff’s Association’s winter conference in Washington, D.C., where Wray spoke to the group and led him to be convinced that not only was a terrorist attack on the homeland possible, but it was imminent.

It’s gonna happen here,” Jones said last week. It’s going to be all hands on deck. We want you to be concerned now. You are a fool if you don’t listen to the chatter.”

Wray warned the group of sheriffs that there are a number of terror threats leveled against the United States, even more so than were issued in the weeks leading up to the 9/11 terror attacks. Those threats increased significantly, they were told, after the October 7, 2023, Hamas attacks against Israel. During a Senate committee hearing last year, Wray made similar remarks to Senators.

There is also increasing concern about a Chinese cyberattack on US infrastructure, including water treatment plants, the electrical grid, oil and natural gas pipelines, and transportation systems intended to disrupt the daily lives of Americans nationwide. Such an attack would likely take place if the U.S. and China engaged in an armed conflict over Taiwan. Wray touched on that last week before a House committee.

Jones said sheriffs were told that the American public has received little information about the possibility of cyberattacks on our infrastructure. They noted they were also advised that China’s hacking force outnumbers FBI cyber and intelligence analysts by “at least a 50-to-1 ratio.”

Jones believes such hacking has already taken place in Butler County, noting Russian hackers were able to gain access to their computer system in late 2020. That hack resulted in the county dispatch center’s automated computer system being down for about ten days, which forced dispatchers to work with pen and paper.

“I was told today China tries to hack our computer system five times a day. Three times a day from Iran and Russia. It’s constant,” he said. “All we are doing is keeping them away the best we can. The FBI can’t help us. It’s too much. Last time, they couldn’t help us.”

The Dayton Daily News reported that Jones said big cities are not the only places vulnerable to a terrorist attack. He said thousands of people are working to disrupt the United States, including local and national elections.

“They told us we need to be prepared to talk to local county election people to be prepared,” Jones said. “They want us to lose faith in our government.

“The terrorists are here, we have already been told that, from 160 countries that want to do us harm,” Jones continued. “The FBI has told us that they are here, and it is just a matter of time before they attack.”

Among the measures Jones has implemented is deploying AR-15 rifles in every cruiser in the county, along with ammunition and magazines. Jones also said the county will change how it trains staff and civilians.

Those changes include ordering more HAZMAT equipment and expanding the current HAZMAT team, which consists of ten members. He also wants to expand the agency’s Citizens on Patrol program. Jones is planning a training program in May to enable citizens to help respond to natural disasters and attacks.

That program will teach community members to assist in disaster relief, take preservation actions, and assist in light search and rescue operations in the immediate aftermath of a natural disaster or manmade incident.

“You’ve got to expect they will do something with chemicals or drugs and train derailments,” Jones said of possible terrorist operations. “What will people do if their cell phones don’t work? People will freak out. They can’t call anybody. We are not prepared for things like that.”

Jones noted that due to the porous southern border, some who would want to harm the United States are already among us, while noting the military and National Guard are not able to be activated on a moment’s notice.

“We are going to train with local police for terror attacks. We are going to be the Army, Marines, Air Force and National Guard,” Jones said. “We have to train people to be better prepared for terror attacks. Police were trained to keep local communities safe. You don’t think you were going to be attacked by terrorists.

“We have to train as though the military is not coming to help us. The National Guard is not coming to help us. Everybody is on their own. I want the public to know you are in a terrible spot right now. Pay attention to what you see, where you see it, watch people. There are people here who don’t like us.”

Answering a question about whether he might be encouraging discrimination and profiling of foreigners by demanding closed borders, acting as “Doomsday Jones,” the sheriff dismissed that narrative.

“You don’t have to believe me at all. You don’t have to be trained in firearms. When we call you, you can go hide in your basement. Build a safe room. Good luck to you. I give you the information. If you don’t like what I say, don’t vote for me. Fire me. Don’t elect me. But I’ve been elected five times. I am concerned with my country and the people who are here legally.”
“Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; - Exodus 20:5

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

I know what will help ... let millions in through the southern border!

tim

Post by tim »

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/2038 ... trators-us
China's Infiltrators: 'They Are Coming Here to Kill Us'
by Gordon G. Chang
February 13, 2024 at 5:00 am

China's Communist Party is at this moment putting in place the infrastructure in America to attack America.

n Reedley, California, near Fresno, authorities found a secret Chinese biological weapons lab with at least 20 pathogens, including the one for Ebola, and almost a thousand mice that had been genetically engineered to spread disease.

Chinese agents, in addition to hobbling Americans with disease and gunning them down, could bomb power stations, attack military bases, start wildfires, poison reservoirs, or create terror in dozens of ways.

These tactics come straight out of Unrestricted Warfare, a 1999 book written by two Chinese air force colonels and first published by the PLA Literature and Arts Publishing House in Beijing. The colonels argued that China can and should employ any tactic in attacking a militarily superior United States. Now, Americans can see how Beijing is operationalizing the suggestions in this how-to manual.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2024-02-15- ... tacks.html

RED DAWN ALERT: Chinese agents are being sent across Mexican border to prepare for attacks on U.S. soil

The Chinese Communist Party is currently taking advantage of lax border controls to put the infrastructure in place in America to attack us from our own soil.
Gatestone Institute Distinguished Senior Fellow Gordon G. Chang recently outlined a number of very compelling signs that such attacks are in the works. One is video posted on X showing recently arrived Chinese migrants firing pistols, including a Chinese woman operating a sniper rifle.

Chinese citizens cannot possess firearms and the migrants had only been on U.S. soil for three weeks. As Chang points out, it seems like an odd way to spend one’s time immediately after arriving to a new country with nothing to your name. Most migrants are worried about where they will live and where their next meal will come from; working on shooting skills normally doesn’t fit into these plans.

He wrote: “You would not, within weeks of entering your new homeland, be sharpening your skills to kill. You would not be thinking of killing unless... that is what you came to do.”

This is supported by comments by retired Air Force General Blaine Holt, who reports that Chinese migrants are also carrying out target practice in Idaho, where he lives.

He said that tens of thousands of men of military age have already made their way into the U.S., including terrorists and state actors working for the People’s Liberation Army of China.

“As we speak, these actors are training, making plans and obtaining weapons, watching our patterns and learning our vulnerabilities."

"We are vulnerable to attack," he added. "Our enemies eagerly wait."

Secret Chinese bioweapon lab found in California

Further evidence of the CCP setting up infrastructure to attack the U.S. was seen when authorities uncovered a secret Chinese bioweapon lab near Fresno, California.

More than 20 pathogens were found there, including for Ebola, along with nearly 1,000 mice they had genetically engineered to spread diseases, perhaps in hopes of having agents transport the mice throughout the nation to cause widespread infections.

And that’s just what we know about – many experts believe there could well be more labs just like it that have yet to be discovered.

Chinese migrants not receiving proper vetting upon arrival
Chinese migrants are the fastest-growing group of people trying to cross into America via Mexico. The number of encounters with such individuals more than doubled from January to November of 2023 compared to the same time period the year before, climbing from 25,397 to 59,642.

Some reporters have noted that Chinese men of military age are often traveling in groups of up to 15, unaccompanied, and performing Chinese military rituals along the way.

Although some migrants are turned away, China often refuses to take them back and the U.S. has no way of forcing them to do so. According to the Department of Justice, 55% of Chinese migrants were given asylum last year; the figure for migrants from other countries is just 14%.

Customs and Border Protection recently relaxed the screening process used for people from China entering the country to make it easier to process them, and lawmakers have warned that this is putting national security at great risk.

They reduced the number of questions that processors must ask Chinese migrants from 40 to just five, which means that it will be far easier for those who intend to harm us to make their way into the country.

In a statement, the House Select Committee on the Chinese Communist Party said the move was “unacceptable,” adding: “Americans do not want America’s foremost adversary facilitating the flow of fentanyl into our country or sending thousands of people across our border illegally. President Biden needs to secure the border now.”
“Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; - Exodus 20:5

UK guest

Post by UK guest »

I’m sure the treatment of Ukrainians by the Russian authorities in the occupied territories is genocide and should be labelled as such. Come on West get your act together and start arming Ukraine as if you mean to help them liberate their territories there is plenty that is languishing in western warehouses that could be employed on the battlefield. This whole western effort will go down in history as its weakest effort in the last 80yrs, no clarity of purpose or will to take responsibility.

Post by Guest »

MAGAs are setting the tone for support for china once they invade Taiwan.

Trump, Carlson etc are all showing their true colors as eastern/third world shills. It’s mask off.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:02 pm

Trump, Carlson etc are all showing their true colors as eastern/third world shills. It’s mask off.
I doubt that.

Trump recognizes that China is a dangerous enemy of the United States. I doubt that he would abandoned Asia to the Chinese and Norks.

spottybrowncow

Post by spottybrowncow »

Guest wrote:

Are you a paid troll, or merely an imbecile?

Guest Ivry Seine

Post by Guest Ivry Seine »

I don't see Truml Abandoning Asia to the Chinese.

I am unsure of what he may do with Europe.I am having serious doubts. Even now, most NATO member countries fail to meet the minimum budgetary requirements for NATO membership. They all believe that no matter what, America will come and defend them

Sad, really.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

spottybrowncow wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:49 pm
Guest wrote:

Are you a paid troll, or merely an imbecile?
Another strange "guest."

pragmatic guest

Post by pragmatic guest »

Guest wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2024 10:20 am
What are your nuclear war plans, CB?
"Go to room near center of house, sit in stout chair, put head between knees, kiss my ass good-bye."