Nuclear War

Read Navigator's book, How To Prepare For The Coming Storms,
for valuable detailed information on what what's coming.
https://www.gofundme.com/f/coming-storms-preparation
Cool Breeze

Re: Nuclear War

Post by Cool Breeze »

It'll be funny if Bob Bish is hanging out with all the minorities when the shit hits the fan. Because they are the same as everyone else, lol - when the bread and circuses are flowing. Not in real life.

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 1:15 pm
It'll be funny if Bob Bish is hanging out with all the minorities when the shit hits the fan. Because they are the same as everyone else, lol - when the bread and circuses are flowing. Not in real life.
BINGO! :!: :!:

The SJWs are going to be in for a big shock when they find out that they are not really down with the bruhs. And it is coming. I see it happening to individuals every day, only this time it will be en mass.

Post by Guest »

tim wrote:
Fri Oct 01, 2021 6:28 pm
guest wrote:
Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:30 am
When the attack on Taiwan begins I will begin my panic buying and will go quiet in anticipation of a preemptive nuclear missile attack on the United States.
"Panic buying" after WW3 has begun? Really? You're not much of a prepper.
What I'm talking about doing is maxing the credit cards last minute and hoping to get some last minute supplies.
I don't see credit cards working after WW3 begins. Just saying.

FFS

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Guest wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 7:38 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 1:15 pm
BINGO! :!: :!:

The SJWs are going to be in for a big shock when they find out that they are not really down with the bruhs. And it is coming. I see it happening to individuals every day, only this time it will be en mass.
I guess it's just another form of selection, sad as it may be. The (willing) ignorance of history and even reality currently is astounding, but mostly is due to recency bias (bread and circuses) in the world of milk and honey, as well as not living around these people and seeing what they do on a day to day basis, what they are capable of (little), and how they are the uber dependent on the government (making them more dangerous when the spigot is cut).

tim

Post by tim »

Guest wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 1:20 am
tim wrote:
guest wrote:
Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:30 am

"Panic buying" after WW3 has begun? Really? You're not much of a prepper.
What I'm talking about doing is maxing the credit cards last minute and hoping to get some last minute supplies.

FFS
There is going to be a point in time where you will be able to buy last minute. You probably won't be able to determine when that time is.
“Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; - Exodus 20:5

tankbuilder

Post by tankbuilder »

tim wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 2:31 pm
Guest wrote:
tim wrote:

FFS
There is going to be a point in time where you will be able to buy last minute. You probably won't be able to determine when that time is.
Considering the current state of the supply chain and the emptiness of shelves, even if you could determine the time to buy last minute - I am going to predict that what you could buy will not be what you need to buy. Cut out unnecessary expenses now, and use the funds to store supplies.

tim

Post by tim »

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/4 ... -to-taiwan
Three Of China's Airbases Closest To Taiwan Are Getting Major Upgrades

Beijing is beefing up its combat aviation infrastructure across from Taiwan as invasion fears grow.

China is upgrading three airbases located opposite Taiwan, boosting its airpower capability in an already tense region that is flush with air combat capabilities. Construction of the new infrastructure began in early 2020 and continued uninterrupted through the pandemic, underlining its priority.

The work at the Chinese air force's bases at Longtian, Huian, and Zhangzhou, all of which lie between 100 and 200 miles from Taiwan, give it an enhanced forward presence near the Taiwan Strait. This, when coupled with the flurry of flights through Taiwan’s ADIZ, all appear to be in line with Beijing’s evolving aggressive posture towards the island nation.
“Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; - Exodus 20:5

John

Post by John »

** 13-Oct-2021 World View: China signaling invasion of Taiwan
tim wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 7:12 pm
> https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/4 ... -to-taiwan

> Three Of China's Airbases Closest To Taiwan Are Getting Major
> Upgrades

> Beijing is beefing up its combat aviation infrastructure across
> from Taiwan as invasion fears grow.

> China is upgrading three airbases located opposite Taiwan,
> boosting its airpower capability in an already tense region that
> is flush with air combat capabilities. Construction of the new
> infrastructure began in early 2020 and continued uninterrupted
> through the pandemic, underlining its priority.

> The work at the Chinese air force's bases at Longtian, Huian, and
> Zhangzhou, all of which lie between 100 and 200 miles from Taiwan,
> give it an enhanced forward presence near the Taiwan Strait. This,
> when coupled with the flurry of flights through Taiwan’s ADIZ, all
> appear to be in line with Beijing’s evolving aggressive posture
> towards the island nation.
This is what Navigator warned would precede China's invasion of Taiwan.

• China upgrading airbases for Taiwan invasion

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

tankbuilder wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:53 pm
tim wrote:
Guest wrote:

FFS
Considering the current state of the supply chain and the emptiness of shelves, even if you could determine the time to buy last minute - I am going to predict that what you could buy will not be what you need to buy. Cut out unnecessary expenses now, and use the funds to store supplies.
What are your top 5 supplies?

tankbuilder

Post by tankbuilder »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:10 pm
tankbuilder wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:53 pm
tim wrote:

What are your top 5 supplies?
Shelter, food, water and water purification, medical supplies, security and communications.